First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sandy

Sioux City, IA

#1 May 31, 2012
nice job

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#2 May 31, 2012
sandy wrote:
nice job
So what??? I am sure in 20 years it will look like it landing on a aircraft carrier

Have a nice day :)
guest

Toronto, Canada

#3 May 31, 2012
Looks like a green fly landing on a slab of boloney!
jenny

Sioux City, IA

#4 May 31, 2012
guest wrote:
Looks like a green fly landing on a slab of boloney!
then you are blind or just a butt hole because it defenetly looks like a ticked off hornet.

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#5 Jun 1, 2012
jenny wrote:
<quoted text>then you are blind or just a butt hole because it defenetly looks like a ticked off hornet.
Yep and I would sure want that on my body for the rest of my life. Tatoo's are dumb as hell, they are not sexy at all

Have a nice day :)
Dr Phil

New York, NY

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and I would sure want that on my body for the rest of my life. Tatoo's are dumb as hell, they are not sexy at all
Have a nice day :)
Tattoos were created so white trash could collect art too.
prognosticator

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jun 6, 2012
jenny wrote:
<quoted text>then you are blind or just a butt hole because it defenetly looks like a ticked off hornet.
Jenny I predict you have no taste
Maher

South Bend, IN

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and I would sure want that on my body for the rest of my life. Tatoo's are dumb as hell, they are not sexy at all
Have a nice day :)
Tatoos exist so that white trash can collect art.
Laughs Alot

Sioux City, IA

#9 Jun 14, 2012
That looks INFECTED!!! LOL

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#10 Jun 14, 2012
Umm the stinger is bigger then the damn hornet , the wings don't look right , and the damn things head is jacked up ! You got screwed if you paid money for that !

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it has a STD to me
Have a nice day :)
Wonder how old it is, I sure hope its not new with her being pregnant and all.

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#14 Jun 14, 2012
GANNY wrote:
When paying for tats with drugs, its best to wait and pay after the work is complete.
Just a little piece of advice for the next time sweety...
I was just thinkin the same thing .
up side rong

Memphis, TN

#15 Jun 14, 2012
Look ai it upside down . Its a hummingbird gone gay .

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#16 Jun 14, 2012
Daymn. That's an ugly tat.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#17 Jun 14, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
Daymn. That's an ugly tat.
Thats what you get when you pay ahead of time.

An upside down gay hummingbird...

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#18 Jun 14, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you get when you pay ahead of time.
An upside down gay hummingbird...
Hi Ganny. I'm saying.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#19 Jun 14, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ganny. I'm saying.
Did you get finished with your pickle,,,LOL...

I love Unreal,,,

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#20 Jun 14, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get finished with your pickle,,,LOL...
I love Unreal,,,
Down to the last drop.
Guest

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Jul 12, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
So what??? I am sure in 20 years it will look like it landing on a aircraft carrier
Have a nice day :)
LMAO...love your post!!!
Guest

Dyersburg, TN

#22 Jul 12, 2012
You're a nasty skank...get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 57 min Alex Nicole 4,999
“sheeple,” described 78% of you red state voters 1 hr trump isboss 15
Andrew Jackson the watermelon man 1 hr respect 2
0.7% Growth In First Quarter – Slowest Growth I... 4 hr Amazed 5
McDonald's out of Walmart 5 hr Martha Faye 24
Why is it so hard for a man to just stay FAITHFUL? (Jun '12) 7 hr Mee 193
looking this morning 7 hr Guest 4
Carlee Myers on mobile patrol 10 hr Karma 12
Who hung them self last night? 23 hr Izzy-_- 25

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages