West State ever screw u over?

West State ever screw u over?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Victim

Paris, TN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I am on probation for simple poss of weed and have to summit to drug screens. I have been clean for 5 mos now. In Jan I started taking the diet pill Adipex. When i went for my drug screen it tested positive for amphentamine and Methamphentamine. Meth has NEVER been my drug of choice so i freaked out when they read my test. I provided my script for the diet pills and Diane stated (like she really knows about a diet pill) that it would not show positive for methamphentamine. Ha! I went right over to Rapid Care, had them observe me and paid for it to be sent off to be tested at a lab and what do you know, I PASSED! The lady at Rapid Care said YES it will show positive in the read right then drug test. It has to be sent to a lab so they can do a real test and break it down and tell you what is really in your system. Guess what, if its not meth and is Adipex then you will be negative. Mine was negative. I still am violated, however I have all my documentation and am going to fight over this one! Even if i still have to do time I wont stop this fight. Not all of the people on probation are guilty. Granted I have been guilty in the past...THIS time I am innocent. If this has happen to you then dont give up...stand your ground!

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Try again drug addict. Noone wants to hear you sad stories of drug addiction and how you screwed up.
Mr Rat

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2013
You know hillbilly,you always have something negative for everyone.wish i knew who u were.things like that do happen.it happened to me n I've never done drugs.stop hiding in mama's basement and get a new doll.

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Let me play the worlds smallest fiddle for crying crackheads. The reason no one believes you is that you use drugs. Hard to "screw over" some retard who screwed themselves,
Patriot

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
topix trolls man. they believe in the system . through and through. they were trained and unable to think critically, these probation offices are set up for revenue generation for the city. nothing more. if you are violated then it's more money for the beurocrats.
guess

Livingston, TX

#6 Feb 22, 2013
I think you should fight it. She just wants your money. If you fail a drug test, that means more time on probation and more money in her pocket. And you got proof that you pass it. And I agree with you, failing it for weed is one thing. But Meth, is a big leap from weed. Just BC someone smokes weed, doesn't mean they do harder drugs. And I heard that some foods and medicine can mess with a drug test too. I think they should of sent it off when you failed it for something your not on probation for. To make sure the test results was right. And if they don't want to pay for it then give the person on probation the chance to pay for it out of their pocket. Its only fair. I hope you can prove your case. And good luck with it.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#7 Feb 22, 2013
A drug addict is a drug addict is a drug addict. Are you gonna cry every time that they don't believe your lies?

Maury City, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
You should fight if you are telling the truth.every systems make mistakes.good luck.
guess

Livingston, TX

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
A drug addict is a drug addict is a drug addict. Are you gonna cry every time that they don't believe your lies?
Yeah and you know everything about everyone. Get a life. And like the other comment said, get out of your mom basement once in a while.

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Dont get in trouble and u have no worries.. act like trash and u get treated like trash. TRASH.....

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#11 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
Dont get in trouble and u have no worries.. act like trash and u get treated like trash. TRASH.....
exactly.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#12 Feb 22, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah and you know everything about everyone. Get a life. And like the other comment said, get out of your mom basement once in a while.
I will as soon as you stop using drugs and defending other drug addicts. Deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who owns Bag-a-Burger? 26 min Yeppppp 8
no more gossip when u die 1 hr I believed in us ... 6
cj seiber 1 hr guest 3
Baseball 2 hr Concerned parent 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Alex Nicole 4,760
Dyersburg is backwards 4 hr I believed in us ... 5
NWA Midsouth 5 hr Pennie Lane 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages