wreck on 104 towards roellen

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
uhh

Sioux City, IA

#1 May 23, 2010
does anybody know what happend or who it was? car was flipped, helicopter was there....

Waterloo, Canada

#2 May 23, 2010
No sure done but there was a huge party on that rd hopefully no drunk driver!
Anon

Dyersburg, TN

#3 May 23, 2010
was a 2 car accident. woman in flipped car was carried by helicopter. think had some broken bones.
uhh

Sioux City, IA

#4 May 23, 2010
ooh..well hopefully everybody will be ok that was involved

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 May 23, 2010
Confucius was once told by a dyer co. deputy that anytime there is a auto accident that results in a vehicle overturning that they have orders to immediately request a helicopter.

Sioux City, IA

#6 May 23, 2010
what kind of car was it.
uhh

Sioux City, IA

#7 May 23, 2010
guest wrote:
what kind of car was it.
it was white and it sorta looked like a camaro like maybe a late 90's model..im not sure tho b/c i wasnt really close
Anon

Dyersburg, TN

#8 May 23, 2010
I do believe that the white car was a Mazda and the other car was a brown pontiac
Winston

Jackson, TN

#9 May 23, 2010
Who was it? Anyone know?
sad

Sioux City, IA

#10 May 23, 2010
white corolla.. one lady did not make it. the other driver broken leg.. i think she hit her head on.
uhh

Sioux City, IA

#11 May 23, 2010
sad wrote:
white corolla.. one lady did not make it. the other driver broken leg.. i think she hit her head on.
who died? the driver at fault or the other one?
Praying for the family

Martin, TN

#12 May 23, 2010
Ms. Josephine Jefferies was killed she was an older lady. She was on her way to church when the other driver hit her..
Winston

Jackson, TN

#13 May 23, 2010
Praying for the family wrote:
Ms. Josephine Jefferies was killed she was an older lady. She was on her way to church when the other driver hit her..
Who was the other person? And what time did this happen?

Humboldt, TN

#14 May 23, 2010
Gina Lee, 2nd time she has killed someone while driving a car.. Hopefully the State Troopers drew blood.. And maybe she will get vehicular homocide. Im sure there be some meth in her system... probably more....
Winston

Jackson, TN

#15 May 23, 2010
Oh my. That is so tragic. What time did this occur?
so sad

Sioux City, IA

#16 May 23, 2010
it happened right before lunch so sad, gena woods lee is a meth head who needs 2 be in prison she does not deserve to be driving since the first time she killed that poor young boy in finley.
meee

Sioux City, IA

#17 May 23, 2010
so sad wrote:
it happened right before lunch so sad, gena woods lee is a meth head who needs 2 be in prison she does not deserve to be driving since the first time she killed that poor young boy in finley.
what boy in finley?
yep

Sioux City, IA

#18 May 23, 2010
killed jeff bowles somethin don't add up when you done hit two people!!!
terrible

Milan, TN

#19 May 23, 2010
this is so sad. my thoughts and prayers go out to these people and their families. Does anyone know for sure if it was Gena Woods? If so is she going to jail i wonder. If anyone has any facts on this please tell so we all can think of these poor people during this time. so sad this is......
wwjd

Sioux City, IA

#20 May 23, 2010
meee wrote:
<quoted text>
what boy in finley?
jeff bowles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's 42 min guest 5
Dyersburg Pediatric Dentistry 44 min guest 12
Vehicular homicide 50 min lawyer killer 3
Tanglewood 1 hr Cindarella 5
Priscilla walton 8 hr Hey 1
Ward 2 alderwoman 11 hr Guest 3
eiw 11 hr me 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance