shania kolwheck & josh hughes

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
you no

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jun 23, 2009
shania is a ugly bitch that thinks she can beat everyone ass i cant stand that girl she a hoe she been wit about 20 ppl u cant tell me that is not a hoe and josh o my god he is so fine he looks way to good for that bitch your man is mine bitch hope u no he cheated on you with me!!
Lauren

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2009
you no wrote:
shania is a ugly bitch that thinks she can beat everyone ass i cant stand that girl she a hoe she been wit about 20 ppl u cant tell me that is not a hoe and josh o my god he is so fine he looks way to good for that bitch your man is mine bitch hope u no he cheated on you with me!!
Hmmm....is Josh from Mississippi?
shania

Union City, TN

#4 Jun 24, 2009
whoever put this about shania and her man better tell me who did it cause u will get ur fuckin ass stomped cause i havent been with 20 guys i have only slept with 1 so im not a hoe.. and josh is mine and noone is takin him from me so get over it.
ha ha

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Jun 24, 2009
that is true about shania she is a hoe
your worst nightmare

Union City, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2009
yall best keep yalls nasty pu**y suckin mouth shut before yall get yalls mouths busted. cause shania aint nasty okayy get it right yall are just jealous cause she has josh and none of yall bit**es will NEVER have him the only way you will get him is just dream about him o wait you cant do that either i bet all of yalls pu**y's are stretched out i bet yall have to please yourselfs to make it feel good yall nasty sl*ts my man i been with for a while nun of you h*es can get him okayyyy
Melanie

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2009
your worst nightmare wrote:
yall best keep yalls nasty pu**y suckin mouth shut before yall get yalls mouths busted. cause shania aint nasty okayy get it right yall are just jealous cause she has josh and none of yall bit**es will NEVER have him the only way you will get him is just dream about him o wait you cant do that either i bet all of yalls pu**y's are stretched out i bet yall have to please yourselfs to make it feel good yall nasty sl*ts my man i been with for a while nun of you h*es can get him okayyyy
okayyyy....lol. who gives a f**k? just ignore it.
curious

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Jun 26, 2009
Who cares,get a life.
Chelsea

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Jun 26, 2009
Now Shaina :) I didn't post this shit like you wanted to accuse me of . And where in the hell does it say about the shit on the prank phone calls ? It don't . If I wanted to start so really good shit I'd post my name cause I could really care less who knows about it , and guess what ... sounds like your the hoe . One guy ? yea , please . what me to start some shit , keep on and a forum will be posted with thae picture . Then we will see whose crying over poor baby josh . Cause it sure as hell WON'T BE ME!
Chelsea

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Jun 26, 2009
Oh yeah , and IF i posted this I would of spelled your last name right dumbass.

United States

#12 Jul 2, 2009
personally, i do not like shania, but who cares about all this, blah blah, she slept with, i slept with, she did this, i'll whoop your ass, shut up, your man is mine. this is all immature, get a life.
shania

United States

#13 Jul 6, 2009
im tired of all this drama with all these childish ppl.. i swear everyone of these b**ches who is talkin about me needs to tell me who they are unless they are scared cause all they are doin is talkin about themselves. and another thing if josh is cheatin on me then tell me with who cause he is with me every single day.. get your facts straight before you put something about someone. okayy now GOODBYE
Chelsea

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Jul 7, 2009
You really care on what this forum says don't you ? it was posted Jun 23 and today's the 7th of july ? if you don't care blow it of and stop checkin in on it for what people say ? talk about immature .
what a loser

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jul 8, 2009
your worst nightmare wrote:
omg shut up. you are so stupid.
shania

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2009
look dont none of yall really kno me so why dont yall just get a life. every since ive been datin josh everyone has been talkin sh*t but its gonna stop and whoever put josh is fine better back off cause me and him is plannin to be together 4ever and we are gettin married when we graduate so you can get over him bit*h and im not playin. NOW BACK OFF BIT*HES.......

United States

#19 Jul 31, 2009
shania wrote:
look dont none of yall really kno me so why dont yall just get a life. every since ive been datin josh everyone has been talkin sh*t but its gonna stop and whoever put josh is fine better back off cause me and him is plannin to be together 4ever and we are gettin married when we graduate so you can get over him bit*h and im not playin. NOW BACK OFF BIT*HES.......
well i guess you'll have ot be with josh forever, noone else wants your ugly ass. oh, and don't worry about anyone trying to take him away from you, nobody wants him either after he's been with you.
Seen it all

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Jul 31, 2009
Funny to me u werent the one he was with the other nite,he shares!!!
Seen it all

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Jul 31, 2009
And by the way i bet u cant woop her ass,she will tear u up Shania.
shania

United States

#22 Sep 18, 2009
look you stupid b**ches yall don't kno me cause yall sure in the hell aint putting yalls real names..... and whoever is seen it all better shut the hell up cause ur just mad cause u dont have josh. and others boys want me but i chose josh so get ur facts straight and tell me what ur real name is if u aint scared.
EMN

Bay Springs, MS

#23 Sep 18, 2009
so when yaw gonna fight?
Shania

Santa Barbara, CA

#24 Sep 19, 2009
When is who going 2 fight and who are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in Dyersburg 19 min Hogslayer 2
Do anyone know a girl name misty 28 min Just saying 14
Reagan dye 2 hr Jennifer 1
Kristin kristin johnson 3 hr Amber 1
The Yellow Feather Mystery 3 hr Misty 1
Steak and Shakes (Dec '14) 3 hr Dan 16
Jimmy Johns 5 hr Guest 12
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Queue 104,776