these people that don't put their nam...

these people that don't put their name on what they say

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the man

Cabot, AR

#1 Jun 24, 2014
Anybody that talk on here and don't put their name on here you're moms a bitch
WhoCares

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jun 24, 2014
I'm almost positive your name isn't "the man" and you really shouldn't talk about your mom like that! Just sayin
haha

Simi Valley, CA

#3 Jun 24, 2014
Hahahaha, why their mom might be a sweet old lady. Just cause u say it don`t make ikt true. Nanaers.!
opps

Simi Valley, CA

#4 Jun 24, 2014
the man wrote:
DOES Anybody see how this person^^,Realy stepped in it.(?)
clean it up

Ripley, TN

#5 Jun 24, 2014
"the man" is bad mouthing anyone. That's what he was talking about.

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Jun 24, 2014
You want people to put their name on herethats some funny shit. Box wokld arrest and throw all in jail. He is a dirty cop always has been
opps

Simi Valley, CA

#8 Jun 24, 2014
clean it up wrote:
"the man" is bad mouthing anyone. That's what he was talking about.
read again , "The man" did the mamma thing and called moms he didn`t even know bitches. So ...... kinda same "Trash talk" so yea. then didn`t give his name so what does that say + lol
I know

Sioux City, IA

#9 Jun 24, 2014
"The Man" is Michael Dorse. Pretty sure of that. "The Man" appeared on a thread about Michael, his ho and her on again, off again, on again, off again, who the hell can keep up with it ex husband. Said he wished all the posters' moms would die and the posters' kids. Low life piece of crap he is. Then to start a thread just to talk about someone's mama. He is the perfect example of why some people should eat their young!!
i know u

San Jose, CA

#11 Jun 24, 2014
He s also a liar he's no man he's a lowlife scumbag dog
Michael Allen Dorse

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2014
Are you serious? You just put me on blast about what you think? What kind of life do you have that you think about trashy ole skanky me? You're weird:/ please don't waist your time on me when you could be using it to find a lot better thread on here besides me. I can't for the life of me figure out who don't like me lol. I've never been one to start anything with anyone. I get judged and talked about like I really did something to you. Like you're in love with me or something. I'm very happy in life so all hookers,lot lizards,home wreckers, hoes, and topix trolls jump off my d:/;ck and you too you silly faggots! You're nasty! D:/:cks are for girls!!!!! Now go make another thread about me because this one sucks like you do at life! Wait... I will just start one for you ok? See you around;)
Michael Allen Dorse

United States

#13 Jun 25, 2014
the man wrote:
although I am the man :) I'm not the one on here talking about anyone. So to "the man" you keep on playing your topix games and you're gonna get what's coming to you wait and see!
Michael Allen Dorse

United States

#14 Jun 25, 2014
I know wrote:
"The Man" is Michael Dorse. Pretty sure of that. "The Man" appeared on a thread about Michael, his ho and her on again, off again, on again, off again, who the hell can keep up with it ex husband. Said he wished all the posters' moms would die and the posters' kids. Low life piece of crap he is. Then to start a thread just to talk about someone's mama. He is the perfect example of why some people should eat their young!!
would you put your life on that? You are dead wrong and don't have a clue wtf you are talking about! I swear I've smelt so much bu$$ on this da;:mn site it makes my wewe swell
Up ! It's been fun chatting thanks for the comments and running me down. It's all good;)
Michael Allen Dorse

United States

#15 Jun 25, 2014
i know u wrote:
He s also a liar he's no man he's a lowlife scumbag dog
awww bless your heart. It will be ok tink tink.
Michael Allen Dorse

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2014
Do you fockers ever run out of minutes? Dannnng. Mucho blah blah blah all day? I'm on topix and you're not:-p makes ya mad don't it;)
Kim

United States

#17 Jun 25, 2014
U guys are talking smack .....not me! I am done WIT IT !!!****
i know u

Trenton, TN

#18 Jun 25, 2014
Michael Allen Dorse wrote:
Do you fockers ever run out of minutes? Dannnng. Mucho blah bl ah blah all day? I'm on topix and you're not:-p makes ya mad don't it;)
why do u keep talkin to yourself. If you hate being on here so much
I know

Sioux City, IA

#19 Jun 25, 2014
Michael, this thread didn't have your name in the title so what the hell are you doing on it? What made you look at it since it was started by "The Man"? Oh yeah, you started the thread. You claim you're never on this site but you always are. Look ^^^ at the posts. You are always on here. And most of the time it's you started this crap.

Memphis, TN

#20 Jun 25, 2014
Are you serious? You just put me on blast about what you think? What kind of life do you have that you think about trashy ole skanky me? You're weird:/ please don't waist your time on me when you could be using it to find a lot better thread on here besides me. I can't for the life of me figure out who don't like me lol. I've never been one to start anything with anyone. I get judged and talked about like I really did something to you. Like you're in love with me or something. I'm very happy in life so all hookers,lot lizards,home wreckers, hoes, and topix trolls jump off my d:/;ck and you too you silly faggots! You're nasty! D:/:cks are for girls!!!!! Now go make another thread about me because this one sucks like you do at life! Wait... I will just start one for you ok? See you around;)
. Waste not 'waist '.. Hos not ' hoes.'

Memphis, TN

#21 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>would you put your life on that? You are dead wrong and don't have a clue wtf you are talking about! I swear I've smelt so much bu$$ on this da;:mn site it makes my wewe swell
Up ! It's been fun chatting thanks for the comments and running me down. It's all good;)
. Smelled not ' smelt.'

Memphis, TN

#22 Jun 25, 2014
So sorry your mom couldn't think of a name for you and you had to be called the man all your life. So this means your mom is a biatch. Oh right I know your mom you're right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gensing found in nauvoo 1 hr Trailer Trash 2
Leaves 1 hr Bob 2
F3ds in town 2 hr Bossmane 1
Chubbs 4 hr The 1
Van in Kroger Parking Lot(Beware) 4 hr Guest 9
Snobs from Milltown 7 hr Ashley 2
Christmas decorations downtown 15 hr citizen 5
John Holden 15 hr citizen 62

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web