Jason Butler cheating on his girlfriend

Jason Butler cheating on his girlfriend

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Toledo, OH

#2 Aug 11, 2010
I've been with Jason he is great he likes it when I use the strap-on on him he is a real freak. He squeals like a pig but keep cumin back for it.
Im a dumbasses

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Aug 11, 2010
The other woman wrote:
I just want to let everyone know Jason has been cheating on his girlfriend, Kelly, with more than one woman. She is still with him and believes that he won't do it again. I think it's a joke I have been doing this with him for a long time and I know how he is! Didn't anyone ever teach her once a cheater always a cheater! I know there was more than just me and I am intrested in knowing how many others he was cheating on her with. She thinks she is special and has something I just want her to know she ain't got sh*t.
Ever thought that maybe she doesn't care what you do or say?
Do you really think that since she won't believe you that screaming about it on Topix is going to accomplish anything?
I'd say you have some really bad issues...
Especially since you obviously are a homewrecker if you are one of his "affairs".
May I suggest some self esteem classes?
The other woman

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2010
She knows he did he told her!! So get your story straight.
Miss Knowitall

AOL

#6 Aug 11, 2010
well seems like to me that "the other woman" is trying to get something started because she is jealous. there is no other reason that u would want that girl to break up with him, except that u want to be with him. Right? find ur own man and leave him alnoe. ur on here doggin him but u want him. so go whoring like i hear u do and quit trying to start crap on here
gottolaughatthat

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Aug 11, 2010
I have to say I know this guy. He ran back an forth trying to date me and my best friend. I got my number changed about a year ago. I don't think he is a bad guy. I just think he's not that good looking an kind of annoying at times.
Geena

Sioux City, IA

#8 Aug 12, 2010
Look, you people need to get a new hobby. I have known Jason since 6th grade. Yes, he is conceited. Yes, he will cheat on your ass in a heartbeat. Yes, he will tell you exactly what he thinks you want to hear in order to get you in bed. But guess why he does all of those things? Because you dumb ass women let him! Jason dated a friend of mine for a couple of months and the only time she ever heard from him was when he wanted a booty call. But I didnt feel sorry for her because she let him treat her that way! You arent going to get any pity from me when you know the only reason he's calling you is because he wants a quickie and you keep running right over when he calls! Jason has never pretended to be anything other than himself. When you hear the name Jason Butler the first thing that comes to mind is the word "player." He makes no excuses for his behavior. What you see is what you get. All I see on Topix is a bunch of jilted women who thought they were going to be the one who tamed Bug Eyes and when that didnt happen they wanted to get on here and anonymously bash him and get some revenge. Well, heres a secret,you are wasting your time! Jason doesnt care what a bunch of exes think about him! While you are on Topix crying about how bad he treated you, odds are he's in bed having the time of his life! Move on because its starting to get annoying seeing his name on here every week!
use to date him

Sacramento, CA

#10 Aug 12, 2010
I have to say I know him as well. About a year ago we were suposed to be dating and I came to find out that I wasn't the only girl he was "dating". When I confronted him about this he said all we were was friends so he could do as he wanted. I don't think he will ever settle down so good luckto girl that thinks she is his so called girlfriend. If she can tame him she must be one amazing woman.

Sioux City, IA

#11 Aug 12, 2010
The other woman wrote:
I just want to let everyone know Jason has been cheating on his girlfriend, Kelly, with more than one woman. She is still with him and believes that he won't do it again. I think it's a joke I have been doing this with him for a long time and I know how he is! Didn't anyone ever teach her once a cheater always a cheater! I know there was more than just me and I am intrested in knowing how many others he was cheating on her with. She thinks she is special and has something I just want her to know she ain't got sh*t.
Didn`t anyone ever teach you that it`s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS !!!
J barkley

Benton, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2010
i cant believe this guy ever gets laid! hes weird looking,he has shit for a personality and he takes it up his butt,also he likes to tell on people at work to his booty buddy cozart,im surprised he is still breathing. what a looser.
mothers 4 life

United States

#13 Aug 13, 2010
what the hell this guy is dog and not even goodlooking

Sioux City, IA

#14 Aug 13, 2010
Is this the same Jason Butler that was coaching the all-stars baseball team? If so, I think he is a sorry piece of crap too.
Ha Ha

Leesburg, FL

#15 Aug 13, 2010
Yeah he coached the All-Star team. Why? I know how sorry he is, how can his "girlfriend" not see that? Someone needs to tell this girl and tell her quick. He is just a PLAYER!!! She must be blind not to see that.

Sioux City, IA

#16 Aug 14, 2010
If he treats his women the way he treated the boys on his all-star team, I would say run like hell to his girlfriend. I don't know him just know him from the ball field and he was a real jerk. He thought his crap didn't stink and was an a$$ to the players on the team.
manboob

Sioux City, IA

#17 Aug 14, 2010
The other woman wrote:
J as I call him like it up the butt. He is a true queer.

United States

#18 Aug 16, 2010
manboob wrote:
<quoted text>
J as I call him like it up the butt. He is a true queer.
this is coming from someone called manboob..........lol
Anonymous

Erin, TN

#19 Aug 18, 2010
i don't know this guy jason butler. sound like he need to make a x-ray movie and you all join in
wow

United States

#21 Aug 21, 2010
really
haha

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2010
he likes it up the butt i saw a text that he sent a chick asking what she thought about doing him up the butt lmao. GAY
akshay

United States

#23 Oct 1, 2012
teri maa ka saki naka
Uh huh

Sioux City, IA

#24 May 13, 2013
Is he a good lay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug test 1 hr Guest 2 9
Jennifer Dorse at it again....... 1 hr Imcoming4u 1
Forced to get P.O box & no mail delivered to my... (Oct '11) 1 hr Union Boss 12
DCHS STD's 1 hr Mom of 4 1
Churchill Retorned to Oval Office! 2 hr Inquisitor 2
Food Stamp Fraud 3 hr albeit 61
Jessica Singleteary 3 hr Nobody 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance