First Prev
of 16
Next Last
RigamarooEatMyKi tty

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2013
Solution to FPD-type flamer writer -----> Get a prescription for lithium and a mild dosage of Wellbutrin. Go back to bed because you obviously have WAY too much time on your hands. Drafting a set of rules about trolling looks like a lab manual which was a project assigned to a first year MIT student. Maybe you could apply those impressive skills into writing instruction manuals for a Fortune 500 company and actually make a very lucrative income. These companies also offer vacation, medical, AD&D insurance, dental, 401K, and pension. Either you copy/pasted all this or you are just one hell of a technical writer who could be an asset to a company. Good night. Regards.
Cold Butt

Martin, TN

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Here you go. Tit-for-tat. You say you are in school, so we know you aren't qualified to either diagnose, or give advice to people about their social skills, or lack thereof. I have watched you running through the threads, throwing out hooks and try to reel in a good thesis. Wouldn't it behoove you to find a subject to write about, that you clearly understand and have first hand knowledge of?

A judgmental person, is a person who will normally find it hard to accept people as they are. This kind of a person normally has a problem in trying to change people as he or she think that there is a conventional way through which people are supposed to look and act. A judgmental personality has deep roots so arguments are generally not an effective way to deal with these people.There is a problematic psychological disposition that is aptly called "being judgmental." It is getting a kick out of making negative moral assessments of other people. It's enhancing your own sense of moral worth by comparisons with the (supposed) lesser moral status of others. It's finding satisfaction in seeing others fail because it shows you are better than they are. People who tend to feel morally inferior feel relief when they see others fail; by comparison that they are not so bad after all.

If that doesn't ring your bell try a paper on this.

hypocrite
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

Also, you might try to wait until you get through the part in school, where they teach you to not be an armchair psychologist. Right now, you are stuck in your chair, with both feet over you head. Oh, and I already have my degree. ;)~
RigamarooEatMyKi tty

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2013
Also, "Captain America", I see you registered as a Topix member on September 13, 2013. You have posted 249 comments? I write that sentence concluding with a question mark because that seems like a great deal of time and energy. I don't even know if I text that many text messages in a month's time. Good Lord have mercy.
Cold Butt

Martin, TN

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Just a word to you about your paper. The teachers usually put a great big F on a paper that has been copied/pasted off of the Internet.

Here are the links where you copied it from.

http://amasci.com/weird/flamer.html

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/4244936.html

I copied and pasted SOME of mine., But then, I'm not turning in a paper to school nor do I care to spend a half an hour correcting a self-serving troll's honesty.
Cold Butt

Martin, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2013
RigamarooEatMyKitty wrote:
Solution to FPD-type flamer writer -----> Get a prescription for lithium and a mild dosage of Wellbutrin. Go back to bed because you obviously have WAY too much time on your hands. Drafting a set of rules about trolling looks like a lab manual which was a project assigned to a first year MIT student. Maybe you could apply those impressive skills into writing instruction manuals for a Fortune 500 company and actually make a very lucrative income. These companies also offer vacation, medical, AD&D insurance, dental, 401K, and pension. Either you copy/pasted all this or you are just one hell of a technical writer who could be an asset to a company. Good night. Regards.
Yes, but then after they get the job, they would have to convince some little egg-head to write it and then post it on the net, so they could copy it!
RigamarooEatMyKi tty

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2013
Cold Butt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but then after they get the job, they would have to convince some little egg-head to write it and then post it on the net, so they could copy it!
I agree. That is very sad, but true.
RigamarooEatMyKi tty

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2013
Captain America2013 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I already have a job, school,athletics, and other things that require my time. As for having too much time on my hands, I'm lucky to have a free day. But that's life.:)
Captain America, The Wonder Twins's have the powers to activate that you to go into sleep mode. 250 comments in less than a month is visual evidence that you carry the celly in hand at all times. Bye.
2cents

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2013
There needs to be categories of trolls to subdivide them into groups, or just a new species to futher define types, with that I submit a new group and call them barnards-chatroom nerds that are annoying parasitic barnacle like subcreatures that cling on to everyone else's words without genuine input.
toosie

Sioux City, IA

#17 Oct 15, 2013
Guest From Martin , i see you changed your name a couple of times already . Through checking it out yet ? Yea,we know you gotta a family and eat Collard greens yippeeeeee . They should call you Mr. GFM since you service all the trolls . Have a nice day:):)
guest

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2013
Capt' I like your style!

PeppermintPatty-

“I got your present......”

Since: Jun 13

unwrap sloooooowly

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Captain America2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Degree or not, you just accused me of doing exactly what you just did. I never claim to be a psychologist, nor did I claim to have a degree. I'm just a guy doing research on trolls, why they do it, and their personalities. You somehow seem to find that offensive, perhaps my post hit a little close to home with you? This research happens to come from psychologist, so if you have an argument it's not with me, but people whom know what THEY are talking about. With that being said I would like to know how you feel insulting me somehow induces your superior intelligence? It doesn't, it takes from your credibility. But it was interesting reading. Now, don't like my research? Take your arguments to the psychologist. As for myself, I will continue to shed light on the trolls, their mental disordor, and how to deal with them.
About that degree, maybe you do, maybe you don't? This is topix remember?
Pumpkin, Unreal wrote the book for Trolls.
I added a few tips of my own :)
You have proven that the rules prove to be accurate :)
Have a nice day :)
Flossie

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2013
Captain America2013 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I already have a job, school,athletics, and other things that require my time. As for having too much time on my hands, I'm lucky to have a free day. But that's life.:)
Get your head outta the stars ;)

PeppermintPatty-

“I got your present......”

Since: Jun 13

unwrap sloooooowly

#21 Oct 15, 2013
Captain America2013 wrote:
Damn I wish I wasn't tired and have so much to do later, this is so fun, watching the trolls and the troll defenders come out of the woodwork. Amazing! This is the only forum I have visited where trolls were defended so much, which makes me come to the conclusion that the defenders themselves are either some of the trolls, or friends with such. Dyersburgh isn't that unique from other cities, in other forums the majority of folks agree with me and not the trolls, that's why I say these defenders are the trolls themselves, most anyway. There's always the exception.
Only you and your muslim friends would agree with you :)
rippleNwater

United States

#23 Oct 15, 2013
Flossie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head outta the stars ;)
who u winking at?

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#24 Oct 15, 2013
Captain America2013 wrote:
Hello all my little troll fans, just a short hello and to let you all know I haven't forgotten you. No time to respond to any of your insulting post today, got people to see, places to be, and more important things then to sit here and chat with self imposed celebrities.
He went straight to another thread to insult folks there.
Don't believe me, foosie, go look for yourself.
toosie

Sioux City, IA

#26 Oct 17, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>
He went straight to another thread to insult folks there.
Don't believe me, foosie, go look for yourself.
Hey, Old drunkBville, Good thats his business not mine :)

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#27 Oct 17, 2013
Captain America2013 wrote:
A lot of you good people have been attacked without provocation from trolls at one time or another while on the internet. Believe it or not but this is a form of cyber bullying, but this report isn't about that per say, this is about the troll themselves. Why they do it,what type of person are they, and what do they get out of it. But first you need to know some of the terms describing a troll.
First off let me say that most psychologist consider trolls as a form of mental disorder, called FPD (Flamer Personality Disorder).
Just for the fun of it how many of the following symptoms have you noticed in the troll(s) that have attacked you.
FPD Symptoms:
1.Namecaller: This defines the flamer. "Flamer" means "namecaller"...-- > We have all encountered this type of troll. A troll from this forum is very good at calling other males princess, which in itself, according to psychologist is a form of self denial of ones own deep rooted sexual perversions.
2. Competitive/argumentative: flamers are fighters; verbal brawlers. They greatly enjoy arguments for their own sake, and will start flamewars intentionally....--> This is when you're attacked just for the sake of it, fun to the troll.
3. Amoral: They think that their insults, verbal abuse, character attacks, and even death threats are perfectly acceptable behavior, once "justified"...--> 'justified' can simply mean accepted by other troll friends. Dyersburg Tn Forum is full of this type of troll. I have noticed in said forum that this happens almost each and every time after an attack. They feed on one each others acceptance.
4. Vengeful: flamers believe that once an insult has been received, it becomes perfectly acceptable to return the insult, or even to embark on a longrunning insult stream...-->They do this to get you to insult them back, to defend yourself, in return they are then 'justified' in starting a 'stream' of attacks on you.
5. Narcisstic: they have extreme vanity, taking the form of an exquisite sensitivity to anything which even SLIGHTLY resembles an insult...-->This happened to me in the Dyersburg Tn forum when I placed a post asking what happened with people showing respect for one another. A troll somehow found this offensive and insulted me, causing a 'vengeful' sympton which led to a stream effect of insults from both sides.
7. Paranoid: flamers constantly display secretive behavior, being careful to never freely discuss personal info about our schooling, experience, everyday lives...-->and when they do discuss their everyday lives it is always trivia, non exciting or unimportant.
8. No self-doubt. Perfect people never monitor themselves to avoid mistakes...-->how many of you have been corrected in your spelling or grammar by a troll. This is a ploy to insult your intelligence and make themselves feel superior.
9. Self-blind: No insight into they own flaws and foibles...-->They honestly think they are better or above you.
10. Hypocrits: these trolls totally enmeshed in a self-serving bias: "when I do something offensive, it's really a pure and justified deed, but when you do exactly the same thing, it's a shameful and disgusting PLOY." -->we all know this type of troll all too well.
11. Self-important: they have a very low opinion of others, and an exalted (if dishonest) opinion of ourselves...-->this is the acceptance factor, trolls thrive on it and must have it. They will often congregate together after an attack to pat one another on the back and talk about how 'justified' they were in attacking someone.
12. Denying/projecting: They never attempt to see reality honestly, but must constantly manipulate it by erasing some parts and distorting others.-->
13. Pervasive, long-standing, intense symptoms -->
Now since you know the symptoms next time you are trolled are read where someone else is trolled see how many of these symptoms that troll displays.
OCD getting to you?

:)

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#28 Oct 17, 2013
Captain America2013 wrote:
A lot of you good people have been attacked without provocation from trolls at one time or another while on the internet. Believe it or not but this is a form of cyber bullying, but this report isn't about that per say, this is about the troll themselves. Why they do it,what type of person are they, and what do they get out of it. But first you need to know some of the terms describing a troll.
First off let me say that most psychologist consider trolls as a form of mental disorder, called FPD (Flamer Personality Disorder).
Just for the fun of it how many of the following symptoms have you noticed in the troll(s) that have attacked you.
FPD Symptoms:
1.Namecaller: This defines the flamer. "Flamer" means "namecaller"...-- > We have all encountered this type of troll. A troll from this forum is very good at calling other males princess, which in itself, according to psychologist is a form of self denial of ones own deep rooted sexual perversions.
2. Competitive/argumentative: flamers are fighters; verbal brawlers. They greatly enjoy arguments for their own sake, and will start flamewars intentionally....--> This is when you're attacked just for the sake of it, fun to the troll.
3. Amoral: They think that their insults, verbal abuse, character attacks, and even death threats are perfectly acceptable behavior, once "justified"...--> 'justified' can simply mean accepted by other troll friends. Dyersburg Tn Forum is full of this type of troll. I have noticed in said forum that this happens almost each and every time after an attack. They feed on one each others acceptance.
4. Vengeful: flamers believe that once an insult has been received, it becomes perfectly acceptable to return the insult, or even to embark on a longrunning insult stream...-->They do this to get you to insult them back, to defend yourself, in return they are then 'justified' in starting a 'stream' of attacks on you.
5. Narcisstic: they have extreme vanity, taking the form of an exquisite sensitivity to anything which even SLIGHTLY resembles an insult...-->This happened to me in the Dyersburg Tn forum when I placed a post asking what happened with people showing respect for one another. A troll somehow found this offensive and insulted me, causing a 'vengeful' sympton which led to a stream effect of insults from both sides.
7. Paranoid: flamers constantly display secretive behavior, being careful to never freely discuss personal info about our schooling, experience, everyday lives...-->and when they do discuss their everyday lives it is always trivia, non exciting or unimportant.
8. No self-doubt. Perfect people never monitor themselves to avoid mistakes...-->how many of you have been corrected in your spelling or grammar by a troll. This is a ploy to insult your intelligence and make themselves feel superior.
9. Self-blind: No insight into they own flaws and foibles...-->They honestly think they are better or above you.
10. Hypocrits: these trolls totally enmeshed in a self-serving bias: "when I do something offensive, it's really a pure and justified deed, but when you do exactly the same thing, it's a shameful and disgusting PLOY." -->we all know this type of troll all too well.
11. Self-important: they have a very low opinion of others, and an exalted (if dishonest) opinion of ourselves...-->this is the acceptance factor, trolls thrive on it and must have it. They will often congregate together after an attack to pat one another on the back and talk about how 'justified' they were in attacking someone.
12. Denying/projecting: They never attempt to see reality honestly, but must constantly manipulate it by erasing some parts and distorting others.-->
13. Pervasive, long-standing, intense symptoms -->
Now since you know the symptoms next time you are trolled are read where someone else is trolled see how many of these symptoms that troll displays.
OCD bothering you?

:)

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#29 Oct 17, 2013
Sorry about the double post....a gremlin was blocking my way!

:)

PeppermintPatty-

“I got your present......”

Since: Jun 13

unwrap sloooooowly

#30 Oct 17, 2013
toosie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Old drunkBville, Good thats his business not mine :)
Oh but toofie you make cap look like a real insult to topix :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dchs 21 min Guest 25
Larry Lusk 30 min Guest 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 41 min Queue 106,589
Black leopard reported at reelfoot 1 hr Miss Joy 3
Roach Den 6 hr Bacteria buffets 11
Hospitals Brace For Unpaid Patient Bills After ... 6 hr Guest 7
Nancy PelosiTrump's Policies Are Violent to Ame... 6 hr Abcd 18

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages