hellyes

Sioux City, IA

#21 Mar 12, 2013
what are you her family or a kid? it always matters how someone in acts outside of their profession! just because you do hair doesn't mean you have to be trashy and redneck ugly! please get a life idiot///
GET A LIFE wrote:
Why in the hell does it matter what someone looks like or acts like outside of work? The blog was formed asking about the salon, not the personalities of the people that work there. Pam is an excellent person!!! I have known her my whole life and she has done my hair ever since I can remember and I know her outside of work as well. She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and would give the shirt off of her back to anyone that needed it. To answer the original question, YES the salon is awesome!! It has a very professional setting and Pam can work miracles with some hair :)
SURE

Sioux City, IA

#22 Mar 12, 2013
U R RITE
Guest 2

Sioux City, IA

#23 Mar 12, 2013
pams a biach wrote:
just take a look at her <quoted text>
So what is wrong with her looks? At least her hair is not black and blonde, or dyed some hideous color or some freaky style like some of the stylists at Styles.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#26 Mar 12, 2013
styyle wrote:
I believe that she had her own place before and didn't make it, so why would anyone want to work there?<quoted text>
LOL I know the perfect hairdresser for this place. She does 20 year old hair styles too. Of course I would never allow her within 50 miles of my hair, but a tip is a tip.
lol

Rowlett, TX

#27 Mar 13, 2013
I would love to see what some of you bitches look like that love to talk shit on here. I picture you about 5 foot tall,350 pounds, saggy ass titties. Do you live for shit like this? Is it really that fun and exciting to you to put others down? U probably some welfare hoe that needs to get out and find a job. Maybe that'll keep you busy.
really

United States

#28 Mar 23, 2013
Well i dont know pam personaly but she's been doing my wifes hair for years.pam is excellent and super nice.what it came down to is other women from the last place she worked are mad cause she wouldnt hire them.they prank call her all day or send her dirty text.police are involved now.its harrasment n when they find u,pam is pressing charges.oh yeah.stop driving by her shop.ur being watched n recorded when u do.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#29 Mar 24, 2013
lol the battle of the hairdressers?

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#31 Mar 24, 2013
Is this one of those places that make you look younger? I don't want to look REAL young, may 50, like I did when I was 30.
hmmmm

Kenton, TN

#32 Apr 1, 2013
meee wrote:
New salon! Anyone know anything about it..are they good? Dyersburg needs style badly!!
where is it located?
bel

Sioux City, IA

#33 Apr 2, 2013
We are located on highway 51 bypass beside sunsational tan! Right down from the movie theater!!!

Sioux City, IA

#34 Apr 6, 2013
ppl are so stupid. ALot of times I wonder if the original poster doesn't "innocently" post a question to start this crap. Ppl around here are so bored. Who get son topix and asks for an opinion on a hair stylist. You know you wont get a straight answer and the ONE or TWO ppl out there that have been displeased with Pam Bunn for wahtever reason will now blow this forum up. Grow up ppl. Find a person to cut your hair and quit worrying about their personal life. Who cares if they cut great hair unless they are a criminal then you shouldn't give them your business. Sit in the chair, be still until the stylist is finished, and go home and shut up. Call your FRIENDS for honest opinions if you have any.
Guest 1

Sioux City, IA

#35 Apr 7, 2013
Salon looks great, stylists are awesome. Looks like there are a few more stations for some good non drama stylists. Was in just the other day for a cut. And as always, Pam gave me a great cut.
just me

United States

#36 Apr 11, 2013
Anyone with a problem with pam,stop hiding behind your computer n let me know who you are.id love to meet you n teach u some respect.unless your scared.which is what i thought.if not,time n place if you got the guts
childish

Sioux City, IA

#37 Jul 20, 2013
This is one of the most adolecent comment that I have seen!
just me wrote:
Anyone with a problem with pam,stop hiding behind your computer n let me know who you are.id love to meet you n teach u some respect.unless your scared.which is what i thought.if not,time n place if you got the guts
idiots

Sioux City, IA

#38 Jul 21, 2013
jr curtis wrote:
Its my sisters shop and its really nice.
lol what an original name, if you knew Jr. you would know he doesn't have enough sense to even spell topix, let alone log into the computer and post on it.
Joan

Mount Juliet, TN

#41 Jul 30, 2013
All of you women are skanks! I wouldn't let any of you touch my hair! You all appear to be jealous backstabbing, classless morons. As for Jr and his sister, they are both mental cases and I wouldn't associate myself with either of them
Umm

Ripley, TN

#42 Jul 30, 2013
angry wrote:
I can say that the people working there such as Alicia, charge what they want to charge! I got a highlight and was charged 85 bucks and she said that was a discount price she charges over 100. NOBODY IS WORTH THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY...NOBODY
You get what you pay for. She has many years of experience.
Where r the adults

Sioux City, IA

#43 Jul 30, 2013
Is this a thread for real? How embarrassing, lol!
homewreckers

Sioux City, IA

#44 Aug 2, 2013
they are home-wreckers! ALWAYS BEWARE WOMEN AND HUSBANDS

Sioux City, IA

#45 Aug 2, 2013
The hairdressers are home wreckers? Seems to me the men that run off that easily with another woman is the problem. If a woman is woman enough to take my man, take'em and I'll be happy for y'all. I don't want a man like that. No woman should ever fight another woman over a man. He either wants to be with you or not. Whoever leaves their spouse for another is the home wrecker. JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kori henry 33 min guest 3
Dr Cook 1 hr Pennie Lane 7
Missing finley,,,,,thanks for all the advice,,lol 2 hr star 14
If you run from the police... 2 hr SSS 24
magic shops 2 hr Business Man 18
Bikini Bottoms off Road Park 3 hr Guest5421 24
old steakhouse and buffet by rick hill (Nov '09) 4 hr Littlemisses papsol 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance