First Prev
of 5
Next Last
meee

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2013
New salon! Anyone know anything about it..are they good? Dyersburg needs style badly!!
idk

Sioux City, IA

#2 Feb 25, 2013
just look at who runs it that should answer your question
jr curtis

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Its my sisters shop and its really nice.
idk

Sioux City, IA

#4 Feb 25, 2013
yea shop may be nice but we ain't talkn bout the shop we talkn bout who runs it and ain't you a topic right now? guess it stays in tha family
jr curtis wrote:
Its my sisters shop and its really nice.
funnny

Sioux City, IA

#5 Feb 25, 2013
haaaaa
meee

Sioux City, IA

#6 Feb 25, 2013
yes, i heard about her and now i know that i don't want a bad name so I will stir clear from this drama-vile
styyles

Sioux City, IA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
styles is great
meee wrote:
New salon! Anyone know anything about it..are they good? Dyersburg needs style badly!!
bel

Shalimar, FL

#8 Feb 25, 2013
No drama..just hair!:)
Guest 1

Sioux City, IA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
The owner has cut and styled my hair for over 20 years. Have followed her to every salon at which she has been associated. I hope and pray she does great with her own business.
Guest 2

Sioux City, IA

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Seems someone from styles is a bit jealous perhaps? Just because she wanted her own business should not be a problem for you. Maybe you should consider working for her.
styyle

Sioux City, IA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I believe that she had her own place before and didn't make it, so why would anyone want to work there?
Guest 2 wrote:
Seems someone from styles is a bit jealous perhaps? Just because she wanted her own business should not be a problem for you. Maybe you should consider working for her.
wtfe

Sioux City, IA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
whatever
Guest 2 wrote:

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2013
She is a hateful person and what's there to be jealous of?????
bel

Shalimar, FL

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I start there in a month..anyone is welcome to come see me..Pam is a nice lady and I look forward to working with her
styyle

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 27, 2013
you haven't seen her true colors then, someone that is always looking down on everybody or being negative rubs off on people with good attitudes and a positive outlook on anything.
bel wrote:
I start there in a month..anyone is welcome to come see me..Pam is a nice lady and I look forward to working with her
Guest 2

Sioux City, IA

#16 Feb 28, 2013
styyle wrote:
you haven't seen her true colors then, someone that is always looking down on everybody or being negative rubs off on people with good attitudes and a positive outlook on anything.<quoted text>
I do think that after 20 years plus of her and only her cutting my hair, scheduling my appointments to accommodate my lunch hour, that if there was a negative side to Pam I would have seen it by now. And no, we are not related and we have never "hung out" together in all these years. I am just spoiled to her fantastic cuts. She is a good person who works hard. She considers herself the average joe. And to those who are on here bashing her all I can say is that you better look at yourself in the mirror because you are the one with the PROBLEM. Dedicated customer since 1991.
seriously

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Seriously, you think that you know someone by sitting for a haircut once every 5-6 weeks? I am certain that anyone that works with the public has their public personality and a real personality. So you may want hold off on taking up for someone that you pay.
Guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think that after 20 years plus of her and only her cutting my hair, scheduling my appointments to accommodate my lunch hour, that if there was a negative side to Pam I would have seen it by now. And no, we are not related and we have never "hung out" together in all these years. I am just spoiled to her fantastic cuts. She is a good person who works hard. She considers herself the average joe. And to those who are on here bashing her all I can say is that you better look at yourself in the mirror because you are the one with the PROBLEM. Dedicated customer since 1991.
pams a biach

Sioux City, IA

#18 Mar 3, 2013
just take a look at her
seriously wrote:
Seriously, you think that you know someone by sitting for a haircut once every 5-6 weeks? I am certain that anyone that works with the public has their public personality and a real personality. So you may want hold off on taking up for someone that you pay.
<quoted text>
Guest 2

Sioux City, IA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you only worked with her at styles, then how did you see anything but the good side of her since She was with clients the entire day.
GET A LIFE

Rowlett, TX

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Why in the hell does it matter what someone looks like or acts like outside of work? The blog was formed asking about the salon, not the personalities of the people that work there. Pam is an excellent person!!! I have known her my whole life and she has done my hair ever since I can remember and I know her outside of work as well. She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and would give the shirt off of her back to anyone that needed it. To answer the original question, YES the salon is awesome!! It has a very professional setting and Pam can work miracles with some hair :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Gazette 16 min Pux 2
dchs 28 min guest 15
Bean mill rd 1 hr Big sigh 19
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 11,536
Word game: keep a word, drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 366
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 1,579
word association (Feb '10) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 2,050
Box 2 hr Pux 155
Shootout at Park and Multi-County car chase 9 hr Xup 30

Dyersburg Jobs