unionville eatly friday morning
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big daddy

United States

#23 May 19, 2013
Guest u just trying to make trouble u better clean up at your house bet u have a house full all u do is sit back eat cheese and live off of government and try and run your mouth lil Bitch i know who u are so keep on lil boy leave rj and his family out your mouth son
prayers

Grapevine, TX

#24 May 19, 2013
rj sister wrote:
thank you for all your thoughts and prayers god bless everyone
bless y'all. We will be praying for y'all girl. Keep your head up.
Guest

South Sioux City, NE

#25 May 19, 2013
Well I am not the same guest but that is my post name. I would like to say to RJ's sister I am so sorry for what happened there is no reason for anyone to invade someones private home and indanger him and his whole family. I hope they catch whoever did this to your brother. However I read where they took him to the Med and I am concerned is he going to be ok? I am glad they did not kill him. May Justice be done!
Guest1

Dyersburg, TN

#26 May 20, 2013
rj sister wrote:
thank you for all your thoughts and prayers god bless everyone
prayers for quick recovery. Your family is in our prayers. Try not to worry to much over over the distastful post.
amazed

Sioux City, IA

#27 May 20, 2013
guest wrote:
to everyone, this is probability a bad drug deal .
You got that right.
amazed

Sioux City, IA

#28 May 20, 2013
If you believe this story I got a herd of GOATS i'll sell you.Read his statement you can shot holes thru it.
amazed

Sioux City, IA

#30 May 20, 2013
rj sister wrote:
you know what i am not gonna waste my time on a loser like you if you don't have anything else to do but talk about people then that makes you an ass people like you are not worth my time and i am not gonna sink to your level i know my brother i love my brother and i know him more u probably don't even know him and you are casting judgements against him which you shouldn't be doing don't be casting out stones unless you want to cast your own i know my brother alot longer than you and i know what he does i see him everyday u don't so don't be broadcasting lies about someone you don't know cause one day someone will be on here talking about you like that and how would you like it so you have a nice day and god bless you
Your as stupid as he is if you think we believe all this BS.
Tommy boy

United States

#31 May 20, 2013
It's sad what happened in one hand but on the other it's what you get when you exspose your family to the "hustler" life style. This guys on TV talking about all he could think about was his kids! You should of thought about them when you decided to sale weed in the same house they live in! The gangsters knew you was dealing and pulled a jack move! You should take this as a sign from God and let the hustle lifestyle go and be a real man and protect your family by not letting anyone with $20 come in to buy some smoke. Everyone knows what you do and so does the law. I feel sorry for your family and I hope this opens yours eyes man. I am whomever you say I am!
guest

Sioux City, IA

#32 May 20, 2013
Tommy boy wrote:
It's sad what happened in one hand but on the other it's what you get when you exspose your family to the "hustler" life style. This guys on TV talking about all he could think about was his kids! You should of thought about them when you decided to sale weed in the same house they live in! The gangsters knew you was dealing and pulled a jack move! You should take this as a sign from God and let the hustle lifestyle go and be a real man and protect your family by not letting anyone with $20 come in to buy some smoke. Everyone knows what you do and so does the law. I feel sorry for your family and I hope this opens yours eyes man. I am whomever you say I am!
just a bad dope deal, again.
Guest

United States

#33 May 20, 2013
Exactly right. While the cops are searching for the gunmen they need to be looking into Mr. Dope man. Acting all hard like he's big time. Punked out when the sh!t went down. Neva get high off your own supply.#rule#1
pleeeeze

Laird Hill, TX

#34 May 20, 2013
Yeah, evbdy wants to try to act all hard and pretend to be a badazz when they have a gun huh?! None of these LITTLE BOYS are sht without their guns! The real ppl who 'punk out' are the ones who have to carry a freakin weapon. Weak ass lil punk bitches is what they sound like to me!
Countrymart worker

Boise, ID

#35 May 21, 2013
Everyone here at countrymart knows that the real reason this happened was because rj bought the wrong groceries. He bought the last pack of grape koolaid, the last watermellon and the last box of cold fried foodstamp chicken. We all know what kind of problems this can cause.
Pimpnumber2

Boise, ID

#36 May 21, 2013
Naw naw bro, rj turned down pimping out fat assed hoes and he probrably upset them that way!
Familyman

Boise, ID

#37 May 21, 2013
That a hole dont sell no drugs. I was at the river and he wouldnt even give me an asprin.
Yankee

Dyersburg, TN

#38 May 21, 2013
you all don't know no real thugs bunch of punk bitches gotta shoot unarmed man I would like to know the outcome if he would of had his gun on him
Dbag

Boise, ID

#41 May 21, 2013
Enough is enough, the reason doesnt matter. What matters is that people broke into a house, and shot a man while his children were there. And the type of people that would do that are either ignorant because they didnt plan things out well, or are just plain sedistic because they didnt care that the kids were there. Either way they need to be caught and caught quickly.
Yankee

Dyersburg, TN

#42 May 21, 2013
Well thanks for the support from those who gave it and for the haters well you can, kiss - the ugliest part of my ass and for yall that think my .brother got what he deserved remember - karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around not just actions but thoughts and by what yall sayin and I seriously doubt any of you bitches got the. Balls to take it or handle it like my brother did he protected his famly what any real man would do yall obviously dont know him or what he does and ifeel bad for you because the only way you feel good is about yourself is puttin down a real man dont forget God knows all and im personal friends
the devil ,good luck
just hear

United States

#43 May 21, 2013
I don't think its right for anyone to come into your home like that especially when babies are there but like someone above posted. When you live the life of a hustler your exposing your babies and families to such ppl. So I don't understand why anyone was suprised. Its sad regardless of what he done but hopefully he'll learn from this and stop the dealin he was doin before. Not one to throw stones bc god knows I've got my own problems and demons to be dealt with so ill leave it at that and hope he leaves the bs behind him. Bc next time he may not get as lucky. Normally worse happens when rutheless ppl such as those who came in on him robs ppl. Just my opinion. Not many live to tell stories like he and his family did.
Guest

Murchison, TX

#44 May 21, 2013
just hear wrote:
I don't think its right for anyone to come into your home like that especially when babies are there but like someone above posted. When you live the life of a hustler your exposing your babies and families to such ppl. So I don't understand why anyone was suprised. Its sad regardless of what he done but hopefully he'll learn from this and stop the dealin he was doin before. Not one to throw stones bc god knows I've got my own problems and demons to be dealt with so ill leave it at that and hope he leaves the bs behind him. Bc next time he may not get as lucky. Normally worse happens when rutheless ppl such as those who came in on him robs ppl. Just my opinion. Not many live to tell stories like he and his family did.
you spoke it like Jesus would. Wake up RJ The Lord is giving you a second chance to be the man your family really needs. The box crew knows what's goin on and if you do t get shot again you'll be raided by the county boys and believe me they will!! Get out now and never look back. Good luck brother and think about you kids and wife man!!
curious

United States

#45 May 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>you spoke it like Jesus would. Wake up RJ The Lord is giving you a second chance to be the man your family really needs. The box crew knows what's goin on and if you do t get shot again you'll be raided by the county boys and believe me they will!! Get out now and never look back. Good luck brother and think about you kids and wife man!!
Well said as well!! Nothing good ever comes from that lifestyle as he's seen firsthand. Now its all on him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omg i just want an honest decient woman 8 min Hopelessfool 1
Lets take our town back 27 min Chicago Wind 4
DYERSBURG is a dead end town 32 min Chicago Wind 6
Neighbors 2 hr guest 23
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Isabella Fireray 10,696
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 4 hr Isabella Fireray 1,350
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 4 hr Isabella Fireray 1,235
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern 8 hr Guest 19
accident yesterday, May 18th, in front of the ... Sun Guest 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages