Motorcycle clubs
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the lost

Milan, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2010
So I was out last night and saw yet another new club ridding around.Big maltese cross with a red skull looks pretty nice .Could not make out who was on the bike.So how many clubs do we have in our area?You got those wannabes mid-southriders,the so called club the black pistons these guys are slaves to the outlaws.They hope some day after kissing enuff ass and working on thier knees they might be offered probate to the outlaws.The iron order a damn cop club enuff said for them.Piston pushers just more cops.Ground pounders just some more losers.Now we have a new pos club .what is dyersburg becoming the training ground for thugs

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jun 26, 2010
we need a new mayor
eachtohisown

Humboldt, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2010
the lost wrote:
So I was out last night and saw yet another new club ridding around.Big maltese cross with a red skull looks pretty nice .Could not make out who was on the bike.So how many clubs do we have in our area?You got those wannabes mid-southriders,the so called club the black pistons these guys are slaves to the outlaws.They hope some day after kissing enuff ass and working on thier knees they might be offered probate to the outlaws.The iron order a damn cop club enuff said for them.Piston pushers just more cops.Ground pounders just some more losers.Now we have a new pos club .what is dyersburg becoming the training ground for thugs
It's the "IN" thing. The fad. Just an excuse for people to get together, drink, toke, screw around (swap), try to relive their youths, and think they have more friends than they do.
From what I have seen, like anything else, you have your good and your bad. Clubs with drunks, dope-heads, stripper poles, and any excuse to ignore social respect and responsibility should be burned to the ground, every rat for itself.
Most are wanta be's. Let riders come in CA, TX, and they would laugh at these candy a%%es here, kick it and take names.
Having a bike, a vest, and a couple patches... a biker ones does not become.
the lost

Milan, TN

#4 Jun 26, 2010
well why do all these guys try to be hard asses . you know some are cool but there are some omg.the guys they call 1%ers these guys are thieves and drug dealers you see them on the news but they claim they are wrongly accused . bullshit they are guilty as sin and should just take thier punishment.Save the taxpayers money.But being the garbage they are they will fight it be found guilty then sit in jail draining more money.they should kill them self's before that happen to prove they are the good guys.Sell drugs go to jail period,threaten people go to jail, sell gun to other criminals go to jail.I think the whole thing is stupid.Why do grown men have to act like because they have a leather vest and a harley they control the world well fuck the cops will do thier job and put thier asses in jail when ever they get out of line.I do believe this is the greatest country on this planet all we as a people have to do is keep it that way.I have come here from germany we to have animals over there that try to control people thru fear we need more police.
butterflylove

Sioux City, IA

#5 Jun 26, 2010
the lost wrote:
The Mid-South Riders do raise money for charitys,the black pistons i know nothing about. there is the Tennessee Rollerz they also help the community. some of the others ones here in Dyersburg are full of drunks,drug dealers,and cheaters.I have seen several others around riding but know nothing of them either.how many more does Dyersburg have that is doing positive things for our community instead of breaking the law.
the lost

Milan, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2010
well the cops better start doing thier jobs and enforcing the law . I they don't wear a dot helmet write them a dam ticket if they don't use thier signals get them write the ticket check them for weapons .You know as well as everyone else at least half are packing guns and knife way over the legal limit ,but the cop are more scared of these thugs and dealers than the bikers are of them.Pussyasscops they only hire cowards in dyersburg they shot a guy like 4 time cause he was armed with a butterknife . pigs should just do thier job. get rid of the ones you know are going to do crimes or cause others to do crimes to please the criminals.
the lost

Milan, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2010
Hey pigs if you see the bums breaking the law do your damn job I will be riding around watching cops not doing thier jobs here in jackson. they still have thier job that is amazing to me.
biker

Ingleside, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2010
the lost all your bad mouthing clubs tells me one thing. your having to hide under your wife or girlfriends dress because they wont let you come out to play
eachtohisown

Humboldt, TN

#9 Jun 26, 2010
biker wrote:
the lost all your bad mouthing clubs tells me one thing. your having to hide under your wife or girlfriends dress because they wont let you come out to play
the wives and girlfriends are the ones who pay the bills, raise the kids, and go get the sorry pieces when they screw up..
sound vaguely familiar???
Like everything else, you have your good and bad and your ugly... the wives and girlfriends have seen it all and had to deal with it all.
I have friends that ride all over the country, never been in jail, DUI, or parking ticket..
They are the good.
Drinking, drugs, and bikes are bad and get really ugly...
I know of bikers who wreck and their friends swoop in to clean up the mess so they won't go to jail. I know bikers who risk everyone's lives when they are so wasted they don't know up from down but if something happens, it is always someone else's fault.
Don't hate on the one's who bail you out!!!
By the way, you have to be single.(at least 3 or 4 times)

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jun 26, 2010
you know not all bikers are thugs, drunks, or any of that other bull. why should the cops just go after the bikers when there are a lot more crimes being broken. most bikers are not criminal. people should respect bikers and pay closer attention when they are driving. some people ride bikes because its cheaper and better than walking. so lay off the bikers and be sown on real criminals
2nd class citizen

Erin, TN

#11 Jun 26, 2010
I ride solo, save gas, and get stopped by cops repeatedly. I hate gas, hate pigs, and I love to ride my bike. piss off world. if there was a way to get to work the government didnt bully,I'd be there
2nd class citizen

Erin, TN

#12 Jun 26, 2010
do you think if I joined a gang the cops would stop harassing me?
pissedoff

Milan, TN

#13 Jun 27, 2010
guest wrote:
you know not all bikers are thugs, drunks, or any of that other bull. why should the cops just go after the bikers when there are a lot more crimes being broken. most bikers are not criminal. people should respect bikers and pay closer attention when they are driving. some people ride bikes because its cheaper and better than walking. so lay off the bikers and be sown on real criminals
the bad bikers are the 1%ers they are the ones the cops go after and should keep chasing untill they are all gone.
pissedoff

Milan, TN

#14 Jun 27, 2010
2nd class citizen wrote:
do you think if I joined a gang the cops would stop harassing me?
yes because they are scared of the gangs and they let them control everything
Lmao

Tomball, TX

#15 Jun 27, 2010
Sounds like most of you people are jealous because your sorry asses can't afford a bike and don't have enough common sense to actually ride it without fallin off if you did !!! Don't you just love whiners and wusses ???
eachtohisown

Humboldt, TN

#16 Jun 27, 2010
Lmao wrote:
Sounds like most of you people are jealous because your sorry asses can't afford a bike and don't have enough common sense to actually ride it without fallin off if you did !!! Don't you just love whiners and wusses ???
Thou Shalt Not Covet Ty Neighbor...
My sorry ass can afford just about anything I need or want because I work for and pay for it. I have been able to drive a motorcycle for many years along with a tractor, bobcat, boat, jetski, and drove a D8 Cat. dozer once.
And I am a GIRL.
I do not hate anyone (well just one) if they do not infer with my well-being or my opportunity to live and have fun. The people who feel their way of life is the only way are the ones that irk me.
please people

Jackson, TN

#17 Jun 27, 2010
yeah thats what the cops need to do you dumbass! chase a group of motorcycles the help kids raise money for kids and enjoy riding their bikes they are doing something GOOD stupid... heres something for the cops to do go bust some crackheads or a rolling meth lab .maybe some of these nasty ass girls that will do anything for a crack rock that what i would worry about!!!!!

Windsor, MO

#18 Jun 27, 2010
I don't ride motorcycles but, i have when I was younger. And it was fun. But most of these people just like to ride. Some are young some are old. It's the same as people who like to ride horses and bicycles. It is just more fun when you have people to ride with. I do know people who ride and they dont do drugs or drink. But, they like to get together and ride to the lake and other places and stop at the sonic and drinka slush or shake. If I was able I wouldn,t mind riding. But, I don't blame anybody for trying to enjoy themselves. Not all these people are thugs. Some are mothers, fathers, even grandparents. So when you see someone on a motorcycle think about that. Everybody ride safe and people in vehicles just watch out for these people cause they are just riding and enjoying life like you. I know there are some bad ones but that's in all walks of life. Just my opinion
Citizen

Iraq

#20 Jun 28, 2010
Soldier wrote:
I think everybody should just lay off the bikers. I think the cops should go after the niggers robbing and shooting people, and living off the government for free when me and my battles are sitting in the middle-east because our nigger president wants us here so we can pay for the little nigglets in America to grow up and have a better life than the white kids. But I guess thats what happens when your president is an extremist Muslim
I AGREE 100%
lmao

Festus, MO

#21 Jun 28, 2010
eachtohisown wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou Shalt Not Covet Ty Neighbor...
My sorry ass can afford just about anything I need or want because I work for and pay for it. I have been able to drive a motorcycle for many years along with a tractor, bobcat, boat, jetski, and drove a D8 Cat. dozer once.
And I am a GIRL.
I do not hate anyone (well just one) if they do not infer with my well-being or my opportunity to live and have fun. The people who feel their way of life is the only way are the ones that irk me.
just because someone rides a harley doesnt mean they are jobless drug dealing womanizing deadbeats like you are implying !i ride and i make my money honestly !!! As far as braggin bout what you can drive lady i pilot a mississippi river boat for a living so you driving a tractor really doesnt impress me SORRY !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabatha Murphy Carbino Campbell Wiggins Davis 1 min Citizen1 1
Why is it so hard for a man to just stay FAITHFUL? (Jun '12) 46 min song 176
Marriages can be sticky situations 55 min Good grief 12
looking 1 hr straight up 3
Have you been a on again off again affair 2 hr straight up 36
BBQ Fest 2 hr Curious 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Spider 10,751

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance