Next Last

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

My boyfriend didn't log out of Facebook and I saw messages between him and the girl he dated all through high school. She's married with kids now and in the messages he never came right out and said it but he hinted around that he still loves her. I haven't said anything to him about it yet because I'm really not even sure what to say but it does bother me and we've been together 3 years so he should know I wouldn't be comfortable with him messaging her like that. Is that considered cheating or is cheating just physical stuff only?
the verdict is

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

If she (the ex) allows it will turn into physical cheating. You didn't give enough info to determine if the cheating is emotional, but it sounds like it may be. Be weary, he definitely has interest elsewhere despite his 3 yr long relationship with you. You should confront him.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
My boyfriend didn't log out of Facebook and I saw messages between him and the girl he dated all through high school. She's married with kids now and in the messages he never came right out and said it but he hinted around that he still loves her. I haven't said anything to him about it yet because I'm really not even sure what to say but it does bother me and we've been together 3 years so he should know I wouldn't be comfortable with him messaging her like that. Is that considered cheating or is cheating just physical stuff only?
You're screwed. He's gonna cheat.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're screwed. He's gonna cheat.
Lol. Remind me to never discuss my heart with you.
HaHaHa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

See this is what i been pointing out! Just stupid:) Why dont you try asking why he was on there and second why would you go in his phone? Unless you already doubted him!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I wasn't in his phone. He was using MY laptop at MY house.
You Are Right to Worry

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Facebook has led to more cheating and divorces than alcohol! That's a fact! Sounds like he's still got a fire burning for her. Time to put the smack down on his sorry arse!
married for 14 yrs

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I would talk to him about it. If you ignore it you will always wonder in the back of your mind about his true feelings. Just calmly tell him what happen ( why you were on his facebook, he was still logged on your computer,, just everything that led up to you reading it) what you saw and how it made you feel to see that. Do Not accuse him of any thing and just keep positive and listen. No One can ever have a healthy relationship without trust honesty and respect.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

He may have left his facebook open on purpose. That way he won't have to break your heart, you just find out on your own. Get what I'm saying? Best of luck to ya!!
2 cents

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Some will say it's cheating only when it's physical; however, if one is in a committed relationship, talking to the opposite sex about personal problems and etc. and or spending time with the opposite sex without the significant other in the relationship knowing about either is cheating.
anon

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I agree with 2 cents. Many times the so-called innocent flirting and taking is just a precursor to cheating. If the "talking" and so forth happens all the time then you have to really wonder about the motives. Is one person (or both) trying to push the limits?
Clair Voyant

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I would be REALLY hacked off if MY boyfriend was messaging another chick from MY laptop in MY home! Especially a former girlfriend!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

He never came right out and said anything outright just hinted around. She said that she had looked at our pictures and I was pretty and he replied with he had always had good taste in women, that's why he dated her. He told her that her husband was a very lucky man and that he hoped her husband appreciated what he had. I don't know what to do, I love him but I know that he is trying to go somewhere he should stay far away from. She didn't really seem to be encouraging him just thanked him for being so sweet. He sent the last message and she didn't reply from what I could make of it. Very confused right now.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Get out while you can, Where there is smoke, there is fire. Anymore than a "hi, how are you", unless they are really really good friends there should be no reason for casual conversation.(and if they were you should already know about it) If you have doubts, you are probably right.. And apparantly you do or you would not resort to Topix for advise.. sorry.. GET OUT NOW...
HaHaHa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

You had better run grl;):)
your heart knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

my boyfrind of 8 years and the father of my kids stays on facebook and he had left his facebook logged in and i seen a few messages to girls most of there convo was erased tho. but one of them convo`s was about him given a way a shirt which i knew about but any way he had said dont turn me into a stakler and she said lol i wont then he said to late. i still have not said anything but its killin me. i no he wont stop talkin to girls he has been caught before and yet i still try to trust him. but the truth is i cant. honey i dont no just go with your heart you really no if its the first and the last time.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

It could be worse. He could be on Topix selling his soul.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Me and my boyfriend have been together three years also, and we dont even have facebook. Best solution ever.
HaHaHa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I use fb for a B~~ch site:)
understand

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

My opinion is i think he's thinkn ab someone else. why wld he say things like that to his ex? u no. he may b a nice guy but if he is committed like he says he is he shldnt b saying that to her expecally

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
no delivery 7 min Giver of Knowledge 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min Julia 141,699
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 2 hr clayton 130
Sheriff job hunting already 2 hr Guest 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 8,985
Dyersburg State Womens Basketball Team 3 hr guest 10
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 5 hr GOD 46
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 6 hr Dickens1 6,847
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 11 hr Dawg 96,922
Bag a Burger Thu freemarket 74
•••
•••
•••
•••