Customer

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

I have been a loyal customer to Paul's Cleaners for several years now. Over the past few weeks/months I have become increasingly disappointed in the quality of work done. I send my shirts there to be pressed, however I've recently found myself ironing my shirts more and more often as they are coming back extremely wrinkled and looking a mess. I'd like to hear the opinions of the other dry cleaners in Dyersburg.
Solution

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Perhaps you will get more help if you spoke to Paul Cleaner to resolve the issue instead of Topix.

Try it, call em up and see if you can Iron things out, if no luck then go to plan # 2, just hang it up.
Customer

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

I'm simply asking about the other dry cleaners in town, I've already said something to one of the girls that work at Pauls.
Bill

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Maybe instead of just talking to one of the girls you should talk directly to Paul. I have known Ms Delores for many years and I can assure you if she knew you weren't pleased she would do everything in her power to fix your problem.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

We have used Paul's for a very very long time and haven't had any problems. There is a girl up front who is nothing but lazy and full of drama. Talk directly to Mr Paul or his wife. There is no other option in town. Have used them all for things before and there's no comparison in service!

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

I have know Paul Green for years and he has always been just plain ole MEAN! He can't keep good help because he is not nice to them.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

*known

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

well ms. Naomi worked for him for years and she pressed.shirts. She worked hard and did a wonderful job. unfortunately she.passed awsy a few years back and I am sure they miss her. She will be hard to beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

140 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 141,153
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 10 min Dan The Man 34
Synthetic Cannabinoid arrests 32 min BYE 8
manpower 50 min Seen it happen 9
Is it true 54 min Guest 3
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Guest 96,784
Barbque cookoff 1 hr Codeblu 25
What makes people leave a church? 2 hr get over it 87
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 2 hr guest 99
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) Sat Kam 70
•••
•••
•••