Guys that spill their guts out all ov...

Guys that spill their guts out all over topic

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DrDrew

South Sioux City, NE

#1 Mar 24, 2013
1. They obviously are suffering from inadequacies in their life
2. They possibly were left out of games as a child
3. They should seek professional help
4. They usually tend to be homosexuals or are fighting the urge to become one
If you have any ideas on this matter please add them...:)
Penispump

South Sioux City, NE

#2 Mar 24, 2013
But I'm so emotionally hurt ;.(
Redneck

South Sioux City, NE

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Maybe, they should find a more manly hobby like figure skating.
gotasack

Sioux City, IA

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Only weak and stupid people (men and women) air their dirty laundry in public! But ESPECIALLY men! Sack up dudes!
coming soon

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2013
This whole county is one big Springer/Maury episode
Castrated

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2013
gotasack wrote:
Only weak and stupid people (men and women) air their dirty laundry in public! But ESPECIALLY men! Sack up dudes!
hell it is usually a miserable individual airing the dirty laundry of another to make them appear "faulty" in the eyes of the public
DrDrew

South Sioux City, NE

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Good Insights!
Hell billy 1

United States

#8 Mar 25, 2013
I am a therapist for men with penile related issues
I have many years of experience come with hundreds of references. I can cure all you emotional erectile issues.
Lucy

Sioux City, IA

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Hell billy 1 wrote:
I am a therapist for men with penile related issues
I have many years of experience come with hundreds of references. I can cure all you emotional erectile issues.
I guess you fill your sexual desires that way,does viagra not work well for you?

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#10 Mar 25, 2013
DrDrew wrote:
1. They obviously are suffering from inadequacies in their life
2. They possibly were left out of games as a child
3. They should seek professional help
4. They usually tend to be homosexuals or are fighting the urge to become one
If you have any ideas on this matter please add them...:)
Instead of the word "They", you should have used the word "I".

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you fill your sexual desires that way,does viagra not work well for you?
A friend's wife told him to go to the pharmacy and get something to help him get an erection. He came back with diet pills for his wife. His swelling and bruises are getting healing pretty fast.
Hell billy 1

Jackson, TN

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>A friend's wife told him to go to the pharmacy and get something to help him get an erection. He came back with diet pills for his wife. His swelling and bruises are getting healing pretty fast.
uhhhhh actually was for my gay lover , but the diet pills and a crazy side affect. Made him cry watching broke back mountain. I put that in there for all my sheep out there

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#13 Mar 25, 2013
Hell billy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
uhhhhh actually was for my gay lover , but the diet pills and a crazy side affect. Made him cry watching broke back mountain. I put that in there for all my sheep out there
Maybe you and your lover should check in to a roach motel. What happens there, stays there
Hell billy 1

Jackson, TN

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you and your lover should check in to a roach motel. What happens there, stays there
Come on oldy manpuppy. you sure protesting to much. put your man panties on and get back to work sweeping up the roaches that I squish with my knees
dude

Humboldt, TN

#15 Mar 25, 2013
Hell billy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Come on oldy manpuppy. you sure protesting to much. put your man panties on and get back to work sweeping up the roaches that I squish with my knees
You're boring and obviously trying too hard. I place your posts in the same importance tier with stormy's.
Cosmo

Ripley, TN

#16 Mar 25, 2013
DrDrew wrote:
1. They obviously are suffering from inadequacies in their life
2. They possibly were left out of games as a child
3. They should seek professional help
4. They usually tend to be homosexuals or are fighting the urge to become one
If you have any ideas on this matter please add them...:)
Which fits you?
Hell billy 1

Jackson, TN

#17 Mar 25, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You're boring and obviously trying too hard. I place your posts in the same importance tier with stormy's.
Me boring? what that say about you dude? First you call your self "dude" . What not twinkie or ding dong? just suggestions. next , if I am so damn boring, " dude" why you read my post? me thinks it is my other half HB1 trying to argue with myself

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
I love you all & i'm female & i'm so excited! I just got layed & I don't mean by no ding dong! I mean by a nice man with a nice awesome size [email protected] Forgive me, i'm just feeling so good...it's been over 15 months since i've had any. I think i'm gonna go cry now.
If you are walking around, I'd say he didn't do his job right........

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are walking around, I'd say he didn't do his job right........
OUCH!...Hey also didn't say if 'Hey' was a guy or gurl!!

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21 Mar 26, 2013
"I love you all and I'm female"; what part did you miss old man?**LMAO**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Karen part of gods plan 2 hr guest 7
lmao 2 hr Shove your spoon 9
Hospitals Brace For Unpaid Patient Bills After ... 2 hr guest 6
Roach Den 2 hr Whatsonthemenu 10
Dchs 3 hr Guest 18
Lupos Made Me Sick 4 hr Cat 8
Nancy PelosiTrump's Policies Are Violent to Ame... 4 hr Libs Are Dumb 14

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages