Brandi Doss/Landry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
geminjr

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Redbird wrote:
Brandi gave me a BJ in 6th grade at HPS.
We all know this is a lie because Brandi did not go to HPS in the sixth grade. Get your ducks in a row before you lie on someone dumb ass. You need to find out about the dyer co schools
geminjr

Dyersburg, TN

#22 Mar 5, 2013
You must be a UC rebel lol
geminjr

Dyersburg, TN

#23 Mar 5, 2013
I don't know why Brandi's ex cheats on his wife. She has so many different personalities he has to think he is alreay sleping with a different hoe every night.
Shonda Landry

Newbern, TN

#24 May 8, 2013
Wow REALLY Kay Doss? Quit hiding behind a fake name, CHUMP! If youre going to pretend to be someone else, dont use all your same played out phrases!! Grow Up! Let Brandi handle her own battles!! And if Mike is sooooo bad then why does Brandi keep callinn textin him about things other than tha girls? Why did she sleep with him while I was pregnant? Why does she still have his last name? After all tha 12 women he cheated on her with....you dont know jack shit about my marriage except that your PATHETIC daughter cant stay outta it! Hes made mistakes but shes made just as many. And Lord knows who taught her to be that way! If you spent as much time raising her right as you do US, then maybe shed still have him. But she dont! Get on your hover round and ride off a cliff you old bat!! Better yet say this shit to my face when I see u Friday!!! Ill be sure to bring my crazy bitch personality that day and quickly swap it over to curb stomping ass mode. You make me sick! What a GREAT example u two r setting for tha girls!!
Shonda Landry

Newbern, TN

#25 May 8, 2013
Oh and um btw my marriage isnt perfect but at least I got one! And my husband isnt getting pushed away.... its pretty bad that Brandi thinks just bc shes easy and gave it up, that, that would win him back! lol I slept with while they were seperated and KEPT him....she slept with him while I was prego and I STILL GOT HIM!!! You BOTH need to realize u cant turn a hoe into a house wife! If she dont want him back LEAVE HIM ALONE. and you talkin all this mad shit behind a fake name, aint gonna cause Mike n me to split. He hates yall. GET OVER YOURSELF.
Shonda Landry

Newbern, TN

#26 May 8, 2013
And be sure to tell me to my face all tha horrible shit youve said about my 4 month old daughter! I look forward to hearing from you.....and seein you Friday. Oh N why u so worried bout Mikes balls? U want him too? Theyre not in my purse but your daughter desperately wants them in her mouth!! Lets get deeper in tha truth. Your daughters mad bc I turned her down about turning me out. Tha part time carpet munch wants to eat my cookie! BANG BANG KAY, KILL YOURSELF.
Shonda Landry

Newbern, TN

#27 May 8, 2013
I better not hear anymore shit outta either of you. Brandi close your legs and Kay shut ur mouth... this shits annoying....lets just knuckle up! And be done with it.
Kayla

Dallas, TX

#28 May 9, 2013
geminijr wrote:
why don't you people get a job so you want have so much time on your hands to show how damn stupid you are. Her ex husband quit his job so he wouldn't have to pay child support on his two beautiful daughters.His wife now neds to know if he will do it withyou he will damn sure do it on you.WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THAT DON'T WE How many has he beenwith since you were married. I know of three myself. I do feel sorry for him though for the drama queen she is.Maybe one day he will man up and get his balls out of her purse and learn t be a man
O ok Kay Perciful Doss because Brandi is so perfect? NO!! she didn't work for a looooooooong time and you supported her, the girls, and Paul! How do you remember anything tho? You stayed drunk most of her life so DRAMA QUEEN stfu old ass and go suck some more black dick like your daughter. Also mike has THREE beautiful daughters. But you already know that don't you. What kind of trash sleeps with a pregnant woman's husband? I guess the same kind that cheats on her dying bf(Paul) with an ex(Nathan) while he had a gf. Good job raising her Kay. See you at the game Friday chump. I hope you talk about that baby while I'm there. Now go pretend to be a good Christian. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just saw the story abt judge lanier 3 hr totallytrash 69
Kori Henry 4 hr GrAmMaRnAzI 7
john3:16 4 hr Rule Breaker 36
magic shops 5 hr monte 22
Clown issue 5 hr ___Jenny___ 6
God is Great (Aug '14) 6 hr The Real Preacher 3,590
FC Banker 7 hr Guest 9
Carmike Theatre Dyersburg TN 9 hr Inquisitor 38

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web