Next Last
mmoney

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Can anybody tell me about Brandi what yall know about her
Facts

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2012
She is a horrible person. Cheated on her ex husband with most of his friends, and the ugly wierdo she is with now. She doesn't discriminate. She likes black, white, Mexican, male, or female. She has two little girls, I think, that she uses as her meal ticket, and to get what she wants. she was and still is known as the "go to girl" in Dyersburg. But really we can't blame her. The apple doesnt fall too far from the tree. Her mother is just as bad. A complete nutcase!!
Mr_DQ

Sioux City, IA

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Ya'll need to back off Brandi. I have known her for years. Went to school with her back in HPS. If you knew her then you would know that none of that crap is true! She is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Always smiling when she says hi. she has two beautiful girls and loves them very much. If you hate your life that much then move but don't talk about people who don't deserve it. Got ya back Brandi
dani

Walker, LA

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Okay really? Brandi is a wonderful person! This person's so concerned about business that's not theirs and it's a pretty bitch move to slander someone and not even put their real name. so what she has flaws but she also WORKS her ass off unlike others, has beautiful girls that love her and is a great mother! So everyone wants to try to set something up to where they can dog someone to make their ass feel better behind a computer screen. But what you don't understand is by starting all this (like we don't know who did) is that eventually EVERYONE'S dirty laundry and everyone else involved in this situation has just as dirty shit as the next. Maybe people should think about this before they start airing out other people. IT's time to grow up as far as I knew I think we're all adults it's time people act like it.
lol

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2012
I know her real well. I fucked around with her at a party once. I had just met her. And it took me ten minutes to tap that ass. And it wasn't that good. So I passed her off to my homeboy. He also scored that night. If anyone is looking for a easy lay, she's your girl.
MLTwice

Medon, TN

#6 Jun 11, 2012
This is f**king hilarious thank yall i got my laugh for the day
friendofafriend

Medon, TN

#7 Jun 11, 2012
From what I hear she was married to a real jerk. He cheated on her with multiple women. She's with a real sweet guy now and doing good for herself.
MLTwice

United States

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Hey now im not that big of a jerk and i might add the guy shes with is a good guy but he's also the guy she cheated on me with but no hate my way i hope yall do good
friendofafriend

Milan, TN

#9 Jun 12, 2012
Oh yeah you're real awesome. I bet your wife now thinks she's got herself a real catch. But truth be told, you're cheating on her too.
Shonda Landry

Hornsby, TN

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Let's nip this shit before it starts. I love my husband and he is a great father. No one is perfect. So all this shit being said about him and our marriage is for tha birds. Now as for this forum on Brandi, even tho we don't see eye to eye at all, over anything, I don't agree with her name being blasted on tha internet. Get a fucking life people. And if anyone, and I do mean anyone, has anything they want to say to me, say it to me, to my face. Don't say it on Topix, bc you look like a lil bitch.
Anonymous

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Jun 22, 2012
Hey this is brandi's mother. All you people that ar talking about Brandi and Michael,s marriage need to cean your own doorsteps before trying to clean someone else's. Maybe if you spent more time reading the Bible you wouldn't have so much time actig stupid on topix. Ane if you are brave enough to say crap on here why don't you say it to my face and we will get all this settled. Or are you too chicken shit
We go to church and that iswhy I don't stay on topix this is my first time and onlybecause ppl told me how stupid ppl were talking about us on here Come forward and come to my face
Anonymous

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Jun 22, 2012
the apple my not hve fell far from the tree but she didnt hit all the ugy branches on the way down like yall did and trust me I know who you are
grow up

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jun 22, 2012
yall all need to get a life and brandy's mom why are you stooping to their level and calling names makes you look just as bad as them just saying
grow up

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Jun 22, 2012
and brandy keep ya head up and dont let these folks bother you you are the only one mature enough not to retaliate to this bullshit
Ha ha

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Mar 4, 2013
So she has done this to other guys to. Guess im not the only one
Huntsman

Sioux City, IA

#16 Mar 4, 2013
You people are ridiculous. This is why I hate this site. Brandi is an amazing beautifful woman and a wonderful mother. I've known her for many years and she's always been one of the nicest people you'll meet. I've recently had the chance to get close to her (not sexual idiots) and I think she is awesome. You haters need to pick someone else to talk shit about.
geminijr

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Mar 5, 2013
why don't you people get a job so you want have so much time on your hands to show how damn stupid you are. Her ex husband quit his job so he wouldn't have to pay child support on his two beautiful daughters.His wife now neds to know if he will do it withyou he will damn sure do it on you.WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THAT DON'T WE How many has he beenwith since you were married. I know of three myself. I do feel sorry for him though for the drama queen she is.Maybe one day he will man up and get his balls out of her purse and learn t be a man
geminjr

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Mar 5, 2013
she don't need to put ll tm blame on the other women, He is the one that won't keep it in his pants. When will she realize that,but sometimes men are pushed into things by their wifes because they won't let his past rest. she will gradually push oralsm sh sno careful
geminjr

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Mar 5, 2013
she will graudually push him away from her if she is not careful
Redbird

Sioux City, IA

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Brandi gave me a BJ in 6th grade at HPS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's office 23 min GUEST 25
justice 28 min murder atlarge 6
The Pub Prices 40 min GUEST 41
Mouth Full on Facebook 1 hr jhon 53
Does anyone remove honey bees for free 1 hr D n J 5
Alex clenney 1 hr Guest 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Dickens1 4,700
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 15 hr Inquisitor 12
School teachers thinking they're lawyers! Tue Upthestaircase 42
More from around the web