First Prev
of 3
Next Last
waiting

Cottage Grove, TN

#1 Jul 12, 2010
does anyone know him i heard he is married is he a good guy?any info would be nice.
red

Mayfield, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2010
i used 2 be married 2 him and he up and left me 4 another woman he has done every woman thats he been with like that even his childrens mother he is a cheater never will change so my thoughts 2 u is 2 leave him alone
red

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2010
i wouldnt lied 2 u about him he is a truck driver meets different women every day
red

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2010
if u want 2 learn more my name is elaine.he done been married 2or 3 times more since our divorce.
VICKY

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Jul 12, 2010
You dont know the Danny Collins I know !!!!!!!!
VICKY

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Jul 12, 2010
Then YOU dont know the Danny Collins I know........
lol lol

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jul 12, 2010
DOES anyone really know anyone?

smiling faces smiling faces tell lies they don't tell the truth! I got proof!

he must be a con, if no one really knows him.
bla bla bla

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jul 12, 2010
red wrote:
if u want 2 learn more my name is elaine.he done been married 2or 3 times more since our divorce.
wondering if a thred could be started on you and what all people can say about you...how many times were you married?
waiting

Cottage Grove, TN

#9 Jul 13, 2010
thank you very much i was wondering he said he is seperated from his wife yea this danny is a truck driver to so he must be the same one.
hes my uncle

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Jul 24, 2010
waiting wrote:
does anyone know him i heard he is married is he a good guy?any info would be nice.
Hes my uncle my moms sister,so i know of him. He is a truck driver,has been married a few times. I think hes a dumb ass for leaving his 1st wife for that bimbo whos husban died a week before they started screwing around. That was a friend of his. you dont sleep with your friends wife a week after they pass.
waiting

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2010
so it sounds like he is a player or trys to be ty his last wife is a good woman and he has give her he.. so its best i leave him alone.
VAL

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Mar 4, 2011
This is to,all the women in Dyer County,Beware of Danny C.,I'm his 12TH,wife,..He all so is still married to a woman,He married in 07,He married me in 09,...JUST BE ON ALERT!!!!!!...Check him out,....
a friend

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Mar 4, 2011
lol dang sounds like Danny has made a few ppl mad at him today lol...well i know him and he is a good man as long as u r good to him he will b good back he is a man that just wants to b loved and accepted for who he is and he is very givin but u have to do what ur heart tells u to do this is not a place to get info bout someone this is more like a place where ppl like to bash ppl he is a good man and means well but just do what u think is best and i wish u both him and u the best
robertsgirl

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2011
yep sure is danny is still married to me i sent the divorce papers and he didnt go get his certified papers from the post office so they sent them back to me now i gotta find out what i need to do and see about throwing that no good fat ass womenizing jackass behind bars for awhile. hi val thanks for letting me know you were married to him now im gona nail his ass to the wall....hahaha
robertsgirl

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2011
so whoever talks to him still tell him get the divorce or go to prison!!!!!!!!!!
VAL

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Mar 7, 2011
robertsgirl wrote:
so whoever talks to him still tell him get the divorce or go to prison!!!!!!!!!!
HELL YA!! U go girl,I'll help all i can,He has made my life,HELL,and still makeing it like HELL,Wont leave me alone,Talk to a lawyer hunn,It's a Fellony charge,I got your back,Hunn,....I'm gettin him for stalking,and harrassment,My friends is fileing charges too,...He is controling,and nuts,and needs to move on far down the road,...really far,HA,HA...You can sue for damages too,..LOL,..."LIVE,LAUGH, LOVE"....Hang in there,.. Forever VAL
VAL

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Mar 7, 2011
a friend wrote:
lol dang sounds like Danny has made a few ppl mad at him today lol...well i know him and he is a good man as long as u r good to him he will b good back he is a man that just wants to b loved and accepted for who he is and he is very givin but u have to do what ur heart tells u to do this is not a place to get info bout someone this is more like a place where ppl like to bash ppl he is a good man and means well but just do what u think is best and i wish u both him and u the best
Your are tellin the truth,He wants you to do what he wants,He is allways right,If you don't mind him he makes your life HELL!!!,..He makes Promises he doesn't keep,...LIAR!!!! He cheats,he thinks it's all right for him to do whatever he wants and the woman has to set and take it,Love this frase,JUST GET OVER IT,VAL!!! LET IT GO!!...But when the woman does somthing,He can't get over it,..."WISH TO GOD I WOULD HAVE NEVER MET HIM"..signed,..HARTACHE.. ..Why would a man totally distroy a woman,who he says he loves???,...
home town

Newbern, TN

#18 Mar 8, 2011
The fella that died is my brother so lets get a few things straight. Danny Collins is my cousin and he is a certified jerk and a damn pig. Stay away from him and as for my brothers wife. Shes nothing but 2 bit trash. My name is Donna if anyone cares to comment.
VAL

Fountain Inn, SC

#19 Mar 17, 2011
im sorry danny for bashing u on here it was all my fault....i moved a man in r home that i met on the internet while u was on the road! IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!! i know the true u and ur a great man it was my mess up!!! forever val.....LIVE LAUGH LOVE!!!!!!!
VAL

Fountain Inn, SC

#20 Mar 17, 2011
danny im also sorry for sleepin around on u ......and even being with a black guy from work.......and takin money for our account and putting it in another account and hiding ur hard earned money from u!!!! i lied about so much and im very sorry for everything i done to u!!!! forever VAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
again Roger and his bit April scared 27 min lol 1
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 53 min my god 166
Dentures in dyersburg 1 hr Needing help 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr bno 101,402
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr guest 2,531
caseys general store!!! 2 hr mhmm 19
Funny Commercials (Mar '12) 2 hr Boo 17
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 3 hr Lol 46
Shocked...Not 4 hr LOL 34
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 5 hr jus wondering 62