Sioux City, IA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Why would people be supporting this crazy ex cop in California that has killed 3 innocent people? One of his victims was the grown daughter of and LAPD cop. There are some people singing his praises because he says that he is doing this because od racism in the LAPD. It doesn't matter if his cause is just or not. You don't kill innocent people! The values in this country are appaling! This guy is a scumbag killer that does not deserve one speck of praise.
failuretocomply

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
guest wrote:
Why would people be supporting this crazy ex cop in California that has killed 3 innocent people? One of his victims was the grown daughter of and LAPD cop. There are some people singing his praises because he says that he is doing this because od racism in the LAPD. It doesn't matter if his cause is just or not. You don't kill innocent people! The values in this country are appaling! This guy is a scumbag killer that does not deserve one speck of praise.
How long do we have to tell you that your media is lying to you. how long does it take for the sheeple to wake up. everything is alledged. do you believe in guilty til proven innocent or innocent til proven guilty. the choice is yours to make for now. but keep resisting you will find yourself along with the rest of us under a fascist police state with your door being kicked in by these same "pigs". then you will cry"what happened"..dont say you weren't shown the path.......

Sioux City, IA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
failuretocomply wrote:
<quoted text>How long do we have to tell you that your media is lying to you. how long does it take for the sheeple to wake up. everything is alledged. do you believe in guilty til proven innocent or innocent til proven guilty. the choice is yours to make for now. but keep resisting you will find yourself along with the rest of us under a fascist police state with your door being kicked in by these same "pigs". then you will cry"what happened"..dont say you weren't shown the path.......
You need to smoke a little less weed man..lol...All of you paronoid conspiracy theory nuts see the boogie man around every corner! Why can't you just see things the way they are, instead of trying to read more into the situation than is really there? If that guy wrote a manifesto naming names of people that he was gonna kill, then 2 of those folks end up dead, wouldn't you believe that he did it. Why is he running? You have been watching too many movies where the govt. is out to get somebody. I know that there is corruption within the govt., but ya'll want to see it in every situation. Do you think that it is plausible that this guy IS guilty, and no matter if he was done wrong by the LAPD, he had NO REASON whatsoever to kill innocent people....Oh wait, I bet the LAPD did it and they are framing him for blowing the whistle on them...Yeah,(cough,cough) that's it. now let's go watch some more Jesse Ventura....lol
anon

Ripley, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2013
The left is singing this killer's praises. And yet they're the ones to call for gun bans! The people will need guns if this gun job comes around. If we allow every cop who has complaints about his department to kill others then who can we trust?

Killing is not allowed unless in self-defense or the state sanctions it (death penalty, war).
Failuretocomply

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You need to smoke a little less weed man..lol...All of you paronoid conspiracy theory nuts see the boogie man around every corner! Why can't you just see things the way they are, instead of trying to read more into the situation than is really there? If that guy wrote a manifesto naming names of people that he was gonna kill, then 2 of those folks end up dead, wouldn't you believe that he did it. Why is he running? You have been watching too many movies where the govt. is out to get somebody. I know that there is corruption within the govt., but ya'll want to see it in every situation. Do you think that it is plausible that this guy IS guilty, and no matter if he was done wrong by the LAPD, he had NO REASON whatsoever to kill innocent people....Oh wait, I bet the LAPD did it and they are framing him for blowing the whistle on them...Yeah,(cough,cough) that's it. now let's go watch some more Jesse Ventura....lol
so in other words,you believe everything you watch on T.V. just keep the blinders on amerika. we only attempt to awaken the patriots that love this country and what FREEDOM stands for. not what you believe it is. because it is apparent it means nothing to you. Chris dorner was wronged and he believed his fight was the right one. to kill innocent people was wrong but it brought attention, did it not? maybe things will change but i doubt it. Did you watch the state of the union? this guy is so far gone. bought and paid for by the elites. jesse ventura is a patriot. you dont like him i see. just keep spewing your ignorant bureaucratic nonsense. it means nothing to me. you are a slave. just too dumb to see it. its ok though. we will fight for your freedom as if it were our own.
Failuretocomply

Somerset, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
anon wrote:
The left is singing this killer's praises. And yet they're the ones to call for gun bans! The people will need guns if this gun job comes around. If we allow every cop who has complaints about his department to kill others then who can we trust?
Killing is not allowed unless in self-defense or the state sanctions it (death penalty, war).
and this is another example of being a sheep. it's not about left or right you dumb sh!t. sooner or later you will get it. hopefully sooner...
anon

Ripley, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Failuretocomply wrote:
<quoted text>and this is another example of being a sheep. it's not about left or right you dumb sh!t. sooner or later you will get it. hopefully sooner...
"sheep"? Hardly, you're the nut job defending a cop killer! The left has been singing his praises on Twitter and Facebook pages! And some celebrities were even defending him. If this guy had belonged to the Tea Party you would be attacking him all day long!

How 'bout you stay off the hard stuff and let your brain air out.
Failuretocomply

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
still dumb i see, why don't you tolerate knowledge?
Failuretocomply

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
I am merely defending freedom and nothing else. what people do when they are wronged is a choice made by them.. and yes. you are sheep. your words to me are bah bah ... speak to me in intellect and i will hear you.try again......
anon

Ripley, TN

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Failuretocomply wrote:
still dumb i see, why don't you tolerate knowledge?
You're a freaking idiot- period! There is NO "knowledge" to this case. You are defending a guy who shot down four people in cold blood! No amount of crock tears changes that! Get over it your liberal, cop hating freak!

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 14, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a freaking idiot- period! There is NO "knowledge" to this case. You are defending a guy who shot down four people in cold blood! No amount of crock tears changes that! Get over it your liberal, cop hating freak!
So you believe in guilty until innocent?
anon

Ripley, TN

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you believe in guilty until innocent?
He was alleged to have killed four people and there were witnesses and he actually taunted the father of the slain girl! He told him he should have done a "better job" of protecting her! Plus he runs from the authorities and shots at more law enforcement, killing another cop and wounding another the last day of the manhunt.

Does that sound like "innocent" to you? Hellbilly, you've got better sense than that!
Failuretocomply

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2013
where do you get that i am "liberal". dude you are a troll. get a damn job. i read a bunch of posts by you on other threads. you have to be kidding. you didn't answer the mans question or mine for that matter Mr. Amerika.
Failuretocomply

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2013
you mention all these so called "facts" presented to you via the media. so you believe everything you hear on T.V. answer the question coward.....

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 14, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
He was alleged to have killed four people and there were witnesses and he actually taunted the father of the slain girl! He told him he should have done a "better job" of protecting her! Plus he runs from the authorities and shots at more law enforcement, killing another cop and wounding another the last day of the manhunt.
Does that sound like "innocent" to you? Hellbilly, you've got better sense than that!
It could've been the one armed man
anon

Ripley, TN

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Failuretocomply wrote:
you mention all these so called "facts" presented to you via the media. so you believe everything you hear on T.V. answer the question coward.....
Have you not read any of the thousands of news articles regarding this case? The "facts" are in black & white" you idiot! There is no "question" to answer b/c you haven't asked one that made sense! You're defending a MULTIPLE COP KILLER!

You are simply too stupid to even debate! Get lost!
council stur

Manila, AR

#17 Feb 16, 2013
So, who will defend the cops that shot up a vehicle with two civilians on board because the vehicle was a certain color. Those cops shot blindly at innocent people while trying to make a big name for themselves.
failuretocomply

Somerset, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2013
that stupid sh!t will. he is sold on the system..people like anon cant be helped...notice heorshe still didnt answer the question he/she was asked. It's all so clear to people like that. they live in an imaginary world where polaticians tell the truth and media never spins lies. good luck with that anon..........
anon

Ripley, TN

#19 Feb 18, 2013
failuretocomply wrote:
that stupid sh!t will. he is sold on the system..people like anon cant be helped...notice heorshe still didnt answer the question he/she was asked. It's all so clear to people like that. they live in an imaginary world where polaticians tell the truth and media never spins lies. good luck with that anon..........
It's all clear to me that the guy was a cop killer! What part of that can you not understand? Are you an escapee from a mental hospital?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Portales Mexican Rest. (Aug '09) 35 min Billy Jack 35
Karen Swift 37 min Rulebreaker 84
Angela Blackburn 54 min Rulebreaker 5
Dollar General by Save a Lot 1 hr Rulebreaker 11
Single Moms 2 hr WAHHHHHH 8
Cade Tinkle... 2 hr TheTruth 1
First Citizens Website/App 6 hr Curious 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance