First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tooshy

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jul 5, 2010
does anyone know her? or if she is dating anyone. had a class with her last year but was too afraid to ask her out.
Miss Knowitall

AOL

#2 Jul 5, 2010
is she a little on the heavy side? i know a girl by that name but i dont know if its the same one
friend

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2010
aww jessica is the sweetest girl alive. i love her to death :)
gross

Sioux City, IA

#4 Jul 6, 2010
You must be nasty dude because that girl is huge!! go ahead and ask her out she will let you hit that because she done let half of dyer county do it. she probablly the one who started this thread tryin the get attention. she ain't nothing but a nasty ho. i used to go out with a freind of hers and they both whores!
Red Man

Sioux City, IA

#5 Jul 6, 2010
What does a person's size have to do with anything as long as you find them to be nice. We really need to stop all the name calling it's starting to get old.
yuck

Monroe, LA

#7 Jul 23, 2012
She looks like a chubby 10 year old boy! Only sleeps with ugly black guys. Gross!!
Friend from high school

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Y'all needa quit talk in bout folks on here . Jessica is one of the sweetest girls you will find around here . And their size doesn't mean anything ! Everyone deserves to be love ! You needa back off Jessica ! And if you Barney enough to talk that ish then put yo name on here ! But if you not then back the f**k up and finish yo blow job you was giving . Don't nobody wanna hear no negative ish on here . That is juss for petty ppl that doesn't have anything better to do but to stay on topix and talk ish bout ppl . Go find a job or something ! That will most def. give you something to do .
Answers

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Friend from high school wrote:
Y'all needa quit talk in bout folks on here . Jessica is one of the sweetest girls you will find around here . And their size doesn't mean anything ! Everyone deserves to be love ! You needa back off Jessica ! And if you Barney enough to talk that ish then put yo name on here ! But if you not then back the f**k up and finish yo blow job you was giving . Don't nobody wanna hear no negative ish on here . That is juss for petty ppl that doesn't have anything better to do but to stay on topix and talk ish bout ppl . Go find a job or something ! That will most def. give you something to do .
Says the person that didn't put a name up....
kim

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Friend from high school wrote:
Y'all needa quit talk in bout folks on here . Jessica is one of the sweetest girls you will find around here . And their size doesn't mean anything ! Everyone deserves to be love ! You needa back off Jessica ! And if you Barney enough to talk that ish then put yo name on here ! But if you not then back the f**k up and finish yo blow job you was giving . Don't nobody wanna hear no negative ish on here . That is juss for petty ppl that doesn't have anything better to do but to stay on topix and talk ish bout ppl . Go find a job or something ! That will most def. give you something to do .
Oh please shut up! You're probably Jessica posting as a friend. Lol find a ball of yarn to play with!
Crystal

Cedar Grove, TN

#12 Oct 13, 2012
well first of all if you are talking all of that trash about jessica that tells me that you do not know her at all. that is my little sister and she is a great person and has a big heart. So for the rest of yall computer tough guys you need to keep her name out your mouth. Every relationship that my sister has had long relationships but we do not have to explain anything to none of yall... Jess do not worry about them they just making you famous!
britany

Cedar Grove, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2012
THE POWER OF THREE LOL YU TELL THEM GILR.....
Facts

Tunica, MS

#14 Apr 18, 2013
jess, do not worrry about nothing they are talking about because you have accomplish more than most young adults your age. when she graduated high school , she has a job and a full-time college student and that is more than you can say for most of the people that live in dyer county. However, all of yall need to learn to stay out of jessica business because it is known that you know nothing about her. so you can kick rocks with that BS because there is not anyone trying to hear that. Got you back Jess love ya
duh

Dallas, TX

#15 Apr 18, 2013
Doesn't matter how nice she is. She talks to people's husbands/boyfriends/baby daddys. I have seen her texts with my own eyes. Slut.. slut. Slut.
Dixie Chic

Jackson, TN

#16 Apr 18, 2013
duh wrote:
Doesn't matter how nice she is. She talks to people's husbands/boyfriends/baby daddys. I have seen her texts with my own eyes. Slut.. slut. Slut.
Crazy that I saw this! I just found texts between her and my now EX boyfriend about 3 weeks ago! I honestly never believed the rumors about her until I saw it for my own eyes! She always spoke to me when I saw her and she knew he and I were together!! I have kicked him to the curb cause I feel like he is obviously a chubby chaser! Jessica needs to get herself together! I didn't confront her and I won't! But one day somebody might not be so kind!!!
just asking

Tunica, MS

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Dixie Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy that I saw this! I just found texts between her and my now EX boyfriend about 3 weeks ago! I honestly never believed the rumors about her until I saw it for my own eyes! She always spoke to me when I saw her and she knew he and I were together!! I have kicked him to the curb cause I feel like he is obviously a chubby chaser! Jessica needs to get herself together! I didn't confront her and I won't! But one day somebody might not be so kind!!!
who are you talking about?
Just Saying

Gadsden, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Dixie Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy that I saw this! I just found texts between her and my now EX boyfriend about 3 weeks ago! I honestly never believed the rumors about her until I saw it for my own eyes! She always spoke to me when I saw her and she knew he and I were together!! I have kicked him to the curb cause I feel like he is obviously a chubby chaser! Jessica needs to get herself together! I didn't confront her and I won't! But one day somebody might not be so kind!!!
Him being a "chubby chaser" shouldn't be the reason you kicked him to the curb, If he spoke back clearly he wasn't yours and he didn't care about you, The whole texting thing goes two ways. She's the sweetest person ever, and if you don't want to confront her, then don't talk about it to anyone else. She has herself together, and she's a very wonderful person. No one in this world will harm her as long as I'm alive!
just asking

Tunica, MS

#19 Apr 18, 2013
this is my sister and this about to get under my skin you stated that you was not willing to comfort her so you need to stop putting her name on blast because she is a great person and my little sister . just because your boyfriend wanted her does not make her a bad person

Since: Dec 12

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Apr 18, 2013
All of this is sooo funny!! Who ever has a problem with me and would like to solve it .. hit me up! All y'all on here talking all this shit, but won't even put ya real name!! That's a shame, y'all should really get a life. Oh and I have my shit together. I go to school, got a job and a wonderful man!! I don't need or want anyone else's .. sooo like I said, got a problem we can solve it, if not quit talking shit and get a life!!
lisa

United States

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Come on Bitch u ho im on countryman st hit me up i beat your ass and will do it went i see u out 1837 countryman im wailing lol
just saying

Tunica, MS

#22 Apr 19, 2013
well you better pack a lunch because you best believe you got problems now. its awful funny how you have to get on the computer and run your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 7 hr Kelly 11,179
Trump To End ‘Meals On Wheels’ For Seniors (Mar '17) 10 hr BAOKIE 23
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 11 hr Guest 163
Develey 15 hr Curious 6
Kroger has mice infestation? 17 hr Better 19
Need an older lady (Nov '16) 17 hr ripper 7
Clinton Foundation received millions from inves... 17 hr guest 11

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages