Lets All Be Real For a Minute

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
C-W-B

Cedar Grove, TN

#1 Jul 20, 2012
So, Folks With Money Want To Be Foolish & Pick On The Poor Huh. Well, All The People Who Read This & Make Less Than $30,000.oo a Year, Heres Your Chance.. leave a comment if ya wont, but at least if you have access to Topix. just log on & any name you want. so they can see how out numbered the fortunant seem to be. beleive me they already no, that why they dont list there real names.. they dont feel safe... Food 4 Thought..
relate to this

Cambridge, MA

#2 Jul 20, 2012
well i guess im gonna be the first to post. But as you know; The RICH stays RICHer and The POOR just stays POOR=(

Henderson, TN

#3 Jul 20, 2012
under 30,000 in my household

“I miss Tennessee”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 20, 2012
right at 30 in ours we still arent well off
female

Herndon, VA

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Under that in ours too....
River Rat

Sioux City, IA

#6 Jul 20, 2012
I don't know wat comes in around here but we some poor mu### fu$$#*& these days
keep obummer

Beech Bluff, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2012
if u vote for him you won't even have a place o crap
C-W-B

Cedar Grove, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Ya'll Should see some of this sh!t i see, trying to dog these people out.. when there looking for workthem some SORRY A$$ MOTHER FU@*ERS.. PEOPLE SHOULD READ IT THEMSELF, IF HAD THE CHANCE..... These Are Topics I Seen, And I'm DAM# SURE Gonna Leave Them A Comment..(#1.i need some work, does anybody no any 1 needing some work done....)(#2.need some work for school supplies and cloths.....)

Jackson, TN

#9 Jul 20, 2012
I dont work. I am divorced and my husband lives here with me and the kids. I find that as long as we stay divorced, I can have EBT, Free insurance and a free cell phone. All at the taxpayers expense.. all i say is thanks.. Keep up the hard work......
C-W-B

Cedar Grove, TN

#10 Jul 20, 2012
guest wrote:
I dont work. I am divorced and my husband lives here with me and the kids. I find that as long as we stay divorced, I can have EBT, Free insurance and a free cell phone. All at the taxpayers expense.. all i say is thanks.. Keep up the hard work......
I LOVE IT.. LMMFAO
very obvious

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jul 20, 2012
guest wrote:
The millions of people like you are the reason I have to work 60+ hours a week just to pay taxes and have a little left for my own family. Im far far from rich but Im man enough not to blame my financial issues on somebody else. It's your own fault if your poor, it's a free country you can go to school and get a degree so you can make decent money, you can even get your schooling paid for!? The problem is most poor people are lazy as hell or dope heads and just want to mooch off of the working class. Get off your @ss and go to work if your tired of being broke. Stop blaming the rich for your own mistakes. Every person on welfare or gov aid should have to do a monthly drug screen. I have to do randoms at work so why should a person getting paid for doing nothing be able to sit around and get high off my tax money?
guestless

Halls, TN

#12 Jul 20, 2012
C-W-B wrote:
<quoted text> I LOVE IT.. LMMFAO
You must be on EBT,WIC,Welfare..one or more of those things at taxpayers'expense.
guestless

Halls, TN

#13 Jul 20, 2012
very obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
The millions of people like you are the reason I have to work 60+ hours a week just to pay taxes and have a little left for my own family. Im far far from rich but Im man enough not to blame my financial issues on somebody else. It's your own fault if your poor, it's a free country you can go to school and get a degree so you can make decent money, you can even get your schooling paid for!? The problem is most poor people are lazy as hell or dope heads and just want to mooch off of the working class. Get off your @ss and go to work if your tired of being broke. Stop blaming the rich for your own mistakes. Every person on welfare or gov aid should have to do a monthly drug screen. I have to do randoms at work so why should a person getting paid for doing nothing be able to sit around and get high off my tax money?
I couldn't have said it better myself.I know there are people who REALLY need those services but I'm sick of my tax dollars paying for those people who are not willing to work and who keep popping out kids just to get more benefits.

Jackson, TN

#14 Jul 20, 2012
work? why? now thats funny... you payin me well..
minime

Herndon, VA

#15 Jul 20, 2012
I agree with Very Obvious
guestless

Halls, TN

#16 Jul 20, 2012
guest wrote:
work? why? now thats funny... you payin me well..
\
Remember,you're only alive because it's illegal to kill you.
guestless

Halls, TN

#18 Jul 20, 2012
minime wrote:
I agree with Very Obvious
I second that
C-W-B

Cedar Grove, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2012
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,h ee,heee,hee,hee,hee,.........
C-W-B

Cedar Grove, TN

#20 Jul 20, 2012
guestless wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Remember,you're only alive because it's illegal to kill you.
hey, show me the poor perso who has ever, and i meen ever set a tax?? You can't, its never happened.. and people like you should be on the list of things we would be better off without..
C-W-B

Cedar Grove, TN

#21 Jul 20, 2012
well, like most.. ya bore me, nite...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unionville 4 hr anon 5
Robert and Hallie 7 hr Guest 9
I heard that ICE raided Los Portales and that t... 7 hr REDS don t care 27
Sessions: no Mexicans get arrested in Dburg 7 hr REDS don t care 1
Who was the BEST lover you ever had... 7 hr Trap House 13
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 hr Alex Nicole 4,973
Ragan box and jesse mcneil 8 hr Guest 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance