First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Loved One

United States

#41 Oct 18, 2009
"SO FUNNY" is such a fool!!! For one thing you don't have a clue what your talking about. And have you ever enlisted in the military? "NO"!!! I know who you are and talking about a sorry ass you can't even keep a job. At least Erik is in the Military and more than likely before the end of this year will be in Afgan(I truely hope not). I would not wish that on my worst enemy.
When you want to go bashing Erik get the facts straight.

Since: Oct 09

United States

#42 Oct 18, 2009
ok, i said that i would not get on here and stoop to anyone's level on here, but this if freakin rediculous.....let me say that i dont know one perfect person in this world. why people want to air dirty laundry i dont have a clue...My brother by no means is perfect and neither is jess... they have both made mistakes that they cannot change, but they can fix...as far as him and his military issues, everyone that knows erik knows that he has always not been in perfect shape and doesnt run very well..lol sorry bub.. but he has passed his test and he is going to kansas and he did all of this to better himself and his family.. the military is one touchy subject for my family as it looks now it wont be long and i wont have a brother left in this country...and im lost without my best friends!! so before you get on here bashing people and trying to ruin lives, set back and assess your own situation, would you enjoy someone doing this to you...dyer county lives on everyone's problems and enjoys to slander you... plz stop talking about my family and get on with your life..

Since: Jul 09

Dyersburg TN

#43 Oct 18, 2009
Who ever "So Funny" is you have to be somebody I know cuz you know alot about my army career but I have been out of basic training for over 8 months but yes I did have trouble with my pt test cuz I hate running but guess what I did it and I'm home now so plz say whatever to my face if you have something to say about me cuz anybody who knows me knows I like to fight or you can do pt with me and we will see who quits first
So Funny

Sioux City, IA

#44 Oct 22, 2009
Loved One wrote:
"SO FUNNY" is such a fool!!! For one thing you don't have a clue what your talking about. And have you ever enlisted in the military? "NO"!!! I know who you are and talking about a sorry ass you can't even keep a job. At least Erik is in the Military and more than likely before the end of this year will be in Afgan(I truely hope not). I would not wish that on my worst enemy.
When you want to go bashing Erik get the facts straight.
Obviously you DONT know who I am!! For one I know exactly what I am talking bout! And I am actually very close to the military and I know what they do through and deal with! And I do have a job and have had one since I was 15 years old! So when you get on here trying to act like you someone know who your talking to!! Because I can asure you I am not who you think I am!!

Since: Jul 09

Dyersburg TN

#45 Oct 22, 2009
So Funny please don't be a coward just say your name or are you that scared of me that I will beat the shit out of you. So don't run your mouth about me on the internet and hide behind a screen name just come out and say your real name. And apparently you dont know exactly what your talking about because you said that I was still in basic training and I haven't been for over 8 months.
lovin usmc

Sioux City, IA

#46 Oct 22, 2009
i n ever thought those boys would join the military,but im happy for them,at least they didnt stick around dburg and act crazy like most guys
Beth P

Sioux City, IA

#47 Oct 23, 2009
I am dating a Army man and I know what they have to go through! They have to be away from their family, deal with very stressful situations, sometimes even go without sleep! Eric I am very proud of you stick in there it will benifit you and your family in the end! And let all these haters hate they obviously dont have anything better to do then sit on the computer and try to mess up other peoples lives!! You and Jess do ya'lls thing! Love you guys!!

Since: May 12

Sioux City, IA

#50 Feb 19, 2013
i see him & his brother wrestle almost every weekend.

Lubbock, TX

#51 Mar 15, 2013
He hasn't been In the army for a good minute. He just finished school. Now he's living In newbern w his wife n daughters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van in Kroger Parking Lot(Beware) 1 hr The Goat Herder 5
Christmas decorations downtown 3 hr citizen 5
John Holden 3 hr citizen 62
levi gentry 5 hr guest 5
Snobs from Milltown 7 hr abbey 1
Penacostal religion 7 hr Ann 9
women walking the streets (Oct '09) 8 hr Todd 28

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance