Team Member

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jan 22, 2010
What happened to the previous posting? It was a great way to hear from old team members. I miss that place
miss you all

Newbern, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2010
I have been looking for it also.????
D Team

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2010
This site deletes relevant posts and leaves the ignorant ones. Wish I could have my HSF's back!

Since: Aug 09

Union City, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2010
miss you all wrote:
I have been looking for it also.????
Well lets just start us anew post, hope all is well with the Old Bekaert crowd,I dont get to see many folks from Bekaert living up here in Union City so every body get on here and let us know how you are and what is going on with you now days
Old Bekaert

Newbern, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Well I think a lot of us from Bekaert is working across the river where all the jobs are. I know I am. I would like to have a get together with everybody someday.
BOF C team

Stanton, TN

#6 Sep 29, 2010
I miss it all except the stupid AGVs stopping all the time!
HA HA

Sioux City, IA

#7 Sep 29, 2010
I missed all of you saying how much you loved that s**t hole. What a huge load of horse s**t. All you really miss is the paycheck. Just be honest.
Robin Cradles

Maryville, TN

#8 Sep 29, 2010
I didn't work there but I work with a bunch at Ipsco that use to work there and I guaruntee u they don't miss the paycheck. They make on average 70 to $80,000 a year now. When I hear them talk about Beakert they miss the people and friends they worked with. Not the paycheck.
Old Bekaert

Newbern, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2010
I missed all of you saying how much you loved that s**t hole. What a huge load of horse s**t. All you really miss is the paycheck. Just be honest.

I'm making a hell of a lot more money now with my new job. I would quit it today If I could go back to the glory days of Bekaert with all the same people there.

Union City, TN

#10 Sep 29, 2010
HA HA wrote:
Man I tell ya I used to complain about Bekaert, never about the pay ,but the work schedule and such, and I for one would go back today for the checks and the friendships I made the 14 years I was there,I work alot closer to my home now than I did,but the pay I receive now does not even compare to Bekaert,I never could justify driving to Blytheville from Union City,but I am glad alot of the Bekaert folks got a job over there,, wish I could have the job I have now is about to put me in the poor house
Big Blue B

Germantown, TN

#11 Sep 30, 2010
We were a family out there, Bekaert did a good job of keeping everyone involved and we all looked out for each other. Great days!

Union City, TN

#12 Sep 30, 2010
Big Blue B wrote:
We were a family out there, Bekaert did a good job of keeping everyone involved and we all looked out for each other. Great days!
Yea I beleive the folks at Bekaert got along better than anywhere I have ever worked. I really miss the people I worked with there.
Bek Blue

Sioux City, IA

#13 Sep 30, 2010
Bekaert was a great place to work. Great people! it's really different working at a different places now. Makes you appreciate the job we had at Bekaert. I have a good job, work with good people. If I go go back with all the same, I'm sure I would. We thought we had it bad, we had good jobs. To all the Bekaert people, I hope you are surviving this cruel world.
Concerned

Kennett, MO

#14 Sep 30, 2010
It is good to hear most of you are doing so well with new jobs'. I left before the shut down and yes I miss all of my friends and the pay check but not the hard work or long hours'. Their are very few jobs across the river right now, unless you are
a man that work at the places in Blytheville,. Hope we can keep this going this time, and hope to hear from some you that ran the FGW's.

Union City, TN

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Bek Blue wrote:
Bekaert was a great place to work. Great people! it's really different working at a different places now. Makes you appreciate the job we had at Bekaert. I have a good job, work with good people. If I go go back with all the same, I'm sure I would. We thought we had it bad, we had good jobs. To all the Bekaert people, I hope you are surviving this cruel world.
I am surviving barely,I know I probably complained more than anyone while I was at Bekaert about the work schedule and working holidays and such,but I am in a job now that does not pay the bills and is the most mentally tough job I have ever had,I would be glad to go back to Bekaert and never complain again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DPD new ones 18 min Guest 16
Mexicans in Dyersburg 2 hr Frank Prichett 7
Murderer on mobile patrol 4 hr SSS 21
Rob from heckethorne (Jul '13) 5 hr Tommy Gunn 35
Karen Swifts murderer arrested 6 hr SSS 17
Michael McManus guy that beats women 7 hr Chicago Wind 4
Transgender is a mental disorder 16 hr Inquisitor 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages