skating rink fee
superguest

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2011
can someone please tell me the cost to skate on friday night if you don't have your own skates? i went to the website but it told me nothing. can someone give me a real answer please?

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2011
call their phone number and ask or go by there.
Dyersburg parent

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2011
I don't remember exactly - I think 7 dollars, but there prices are reasonable and it's a lot of fun.
skater

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2011
haven't been in a long time...the people used to be great and it was always fun. 4340

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2011
why are you so mad about the fee? just pay it and go on!

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Apr 7, 2013
It is fun but needs to be fair. Kids cheat in the races. Boy that won race friday night is in 5th grade. He's not 9.

Fees are cheap. Price other amusement fees and you'll see it's reasonable. Surprised they let you drop off kids though. No parental supervision. Babysitter, anyone?

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Apr 7, 2013
its free on friday nights, and all the drinks are free.
Kelly

Jackson, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2013
No it's $5 to get in on Saturday mornings and $2 for the skates and $7 on Friday and Saturday night and also $2 for skates

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Apr 7, 2013
well we usually let one pay ans they open the backdoor for us and its free.

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Apr 7, 2013
I really HATE how parents use the skating rink for a babysitter. It shouldnt be allowed but they wont turn down the business. My sons are 6 and 8 and have NEVER been skating bc I will not go SWIM through all the kids who have been dumped off til midnight.

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Apr 8, 2013
guest wrote:
I really HATE how parents use the skating rink for a babysitter. It shouldnt be allowed but they wont turn down the business. My sons are 6 and 8 and have NEVER been skating bc I will not go SWIM through all the kids who have been dumped off til midnight.
good. thank you for not dropping off your brats. we have enough.

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Apr 8, 2013
parents should be required to supervise their children at least until they are 10 years old. Very small children (5 years and younger) are dropped off there and left until 11:00 p.m.

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2013
guest wrote:
parents should be required to supervise their children at least until they are 10 years old. Very small children (5 years and younger) are dropped off there and left until 11:00 p.m.
well i had a date at the bar and didnt want to take my child.

Jackson, TN

#16 Apr 9, 2013
My children have never been either unless it was for a party and they are 11 and 8. That's why so many kids act like crap....they raise themselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 56 min Dickens1 9,416
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr Rally11 3,193
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr honeymylove 7,951
Looking for relatives of Gary W. Wright of Hall... 1 hr OutofLove 8
Too bad (May '14) 2 hr A n o n 15
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 3 hr Alain Vain 535
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 3 hr Alain Vain 311
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr Dawg 103,363