First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmmmm

Tucker, GA

#43 Jan 19, 2013
Assume it so. I never intended to be accepted by you.
Jerry Sharpe

United States

#44 Jan 20, 2013
F Robbie's. Touchdowns is better even if the owner is a panty boy

South Sioux City, NE

#46 Jan 20, 2013
Robbie's what?

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#45 Jan 20, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Assume it so. I never intended to be accepted by you.
Obviously you did want to be accepted or you wouldn't have made that post about not wanting to be accepted. You would have just skipped over it and thought nothing more about it. You fail and you are a failure.
Jerry Sharpe

United States

#47 Jan 20, 2013
Touchdowns is wayyyyyyyy better than Robbies. Period.
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#48 Jan 20, 2013
Let me post,some crazy person is saying I am posting as Jerry Sharpe(Whom I dont even know) and I have a made up life, now.

Guardian Angel has posted here now!
works at robbies

Herndon, VA

#49 Jan 22, 2013
No! Robbies aint going out of buisness the bartender and her husband is takeing over because robbie cant handle it and work to so its still going to be open.

Since: Apr 10

Dyersburg, TN

#50 Jan 24, 2013
Vikki Jo wrote:
This is the trouble maker that got kicked out! First of all I don't start trouble and yes I kicked out as I was walking out the bar on my own just because Jennifer the bar tender was being a bitch and Michael wanted to follow us around the bar like we were gonna start when we wasnt. But no im not mad for getting out cuz I don't care. I called him gay cuz he is behind close doors nd that is the truth! But glad I made topic, I feel famous now!!! There are different paces to go wit nicer service...
There are all different kinds that go to bars now a days. Robbies is no exception. If someone starts something, they try to get it out as soon as they can. Most places do, unless they dont care. Any bar is gonna have drunks, so then there is trouble. Whats bad is when, people dont respect the place where they can go out and have fun. They want to start shit and when gotten onto, they want to destroy something in the bar. They need to grow up and act like it. If we, that go there, had a bar..we wouldnt want people coming in tearing it up. But it will never change when alchohol is in the picture. Most cant handle it, so they act stupid when they are drinking it. Wanting to fight and all..so they get mad when its taking care of, and try to down people..if u dish it out, take your punishment like an adult. If you was not involved, then talk to robbie.. he tries to be fair.

Dyersburg, TN

#51 Jan 24, 2013
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going on? Is he going out of business? Love that place, I sure hope not.
robbie is getting out of it, cause he is tired of trying to run a nice place, and the ones that go there and get drunk and mad, take it out on the place.. like putting holes in the walls, things like that. hell the money he has to put back in it, to fix what drunks do, isnt worth it. Ive been going there awhile now, and love it.. the people who are working there are only trying to do their job. When someone gets kicked out, its cause they deserved it..so he is just tired of it.

Dyersburg, TN

#52 Jan 24, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
Still think she's lying though. Had to be some sort of confrontation of sorts.
i was there this night.. and if its who im thinking got kicked out. Its because she lost her gf to another and she got mad. From what i hear if this is the lesbian that got kicked out..she is crazy anyways..and just loosing her gf, made it worse.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#53 Jan 24, 2013
Oh wow. Is that place that bad? Holes in the wall?
I have thought about going there but since I roll solo alot was kinda afraid to.

Dyersburg, TN

#54 Jan 24, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Oh wow. Is that place that bad? Holes in the wall?
I have thought about going there but since I roll solo alot was kinda afraid to.
no girl i go there solo all the time. But in the past there have been some that have gotten mad at robbie for not putting up with their shit.. and so they decided to do some damage. He always fixes it, but he is tired of it. Any time u have a bar, or go to one. At some point there will be a fight..When it happens they try to get it out asap. So it doesnt ruin everyone elses time. You do what u want, but like i said, ive been going there along time. And ive never had a problem. but I also dont get drunk and start shit either lol..
Liz

Sioux City, IA

#55 Jan 24, 2013
curiousgal2u wrote:
<quoted text> i was there this night.. and if its who im thinking got kicked out. Its because she lost her gf to another and she got mad. From what i hear if this is the lesbian that got kicked out..she is crazy anyways..and just loosing her gf, made it worse.
The night you're referring to was a friend of mine that got kicked out and still really don't know the reason why. I didn't get kicked out of there..never have, been going there for years even when the bar was in south town. I did lose my gf to another and yes it was upsetting, simply because of how everything went down and no one knows the entire truth, but i didn't cause any trouble or get kicked out. I am glad she is "happy" now and i don't have to deal with anymore lies and drama. People are gonna think what they want and i can't help that. But i do enjoy going to Robbies and i have never had a problem with Robbie or Carrie.

Pepper_126

#56 Jan 24, 2013
curiousgal2u wrote:
<quoted text>no girl i go there solo all the time. But in the past there have been some that have gotten mad at robbie for not putting up with their shit.. and so they decided to do some damage. He always fixes it, but he is tired of it. Any time u have a bar, or go to one. At some point there will be a fight..When it happens they try to get it out asap. So it doesnt ruin everyone elses time. You do what u want, but like i said, ive been going there along time. And ive never had a problem. but I also dont get drunk and start shit either lol..
I almost came there last friday but chickened out. lol. I like to have fun.
Do they ever have a band?

Pepper_126

#57 Jan 24, 2013
For the record...I'm totally straight!! lol
Robbie

United States

#58 Jan 29, 2013
Hi all! I'm not a big fan of topix as people like to hide behind masks while trashing someone else. I appreciate everyone who says positive things about our place as we do the best we can with what little we have. I opened Robbies in 2009 because I wanted a place to be safe from rowdy folks who have no business even leaving their house much less consuming alcohol. I have made many people mad at me over the years because and ONLY because I kicked their dumbass out for fighting or causing a fight PERIOD! He who knows me knows that I WILL NOT put up with fighting. You can come to our place and be safe from the stupids in the world. And please. Please. Please. Those who read the slanderous words on topix and take them as face value should be taken up into a spaceship and be anally probed! Thanks for all of our friends who stick up for us on this unforgiving site. We appreciate you even though you need to remember who writes the stuff.

Pepper_126

#59 Jan 29, 2013
Hey Robbie. Nice to meet you. I have never been to your place. I usually go solo and going to a new place alone is alittle scary.
I plan on stopping in for a drink soon. How are your Friday nights there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate statue downtown 16 min Truth 115
16 secret indictments 35 min Guest 14
What happened at Newbern school today 1 hr Citizen 1
Crop Dusters 1 hr red baron 2
Junk Gypsy 1 hr 35 yrs junkin 6
Country Mart (Jun '14) 2 hr Anon 28
dyersburg country mart 3 hr Superstar 16
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 15 hr Upset 82

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web