curious

Herndon, VA

#23 Jan 16, 2013
nope hillbilly dont live in a run down trailer i live in a nice house so unless u know facts of who i am or where i live then dont say sh!t about me or anyone i be seeing ur comments all on topix and u have nothing better to do than to run ppl down u dont know
Tawanda

Malakoff, TX

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Oh! No she didn't...no she didn't!

http://youtu.be/UaPEyXZoyL0

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#25 Jan 16, 2013
curious wrote:
nope hillbilly dont live in a run down trailer i live in a nice house so unless u know facts of who i am or where i live then dont say sh!t about me or anyone i be seeing ur comments all on topix and u have nothing better to do than to run ppl down u dont know
You think you ready for what is about to happen?

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#26 Jan 16, 2013
curious wrote:
You mustbe a proud hillbilly redneck since you and your ol man got banned from a bar. That just shows ignorance AND stupidity. Let's just hope that the two of you don't breed.
curious

Cambridge, MA

#27 Jan 16, 2013
i dont give a sh!t about what fixing to happen hell i aint done shit wrong but state that i dont live in no trailer so whatever i aint done shit only doing what hillbilly is doing

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#28 Jan 16, 2013
curious wrote:
i dont give a sh!t about what fixing to happen hell i aint done shit wrong but state that i dont live in no trailer so whatever i aint done shit only doing what hillbilly is doing
Sounds like you're a hoodrat. Go jump off a bridge. You are nothing more than a follower. By your own words too.
curious

Cambridge, MA

#29 Jan 16, 2013
ok mrrrrrr. hillbilly ur name fits all of us rednecks out there and we got barred for saying [email protected] robbies nothing more than that but its cool i didnt even want to go that nite i gotta good place to go i dont need robbies

Pepper_126

#30 Jan 16, 2013
curious wrote:
Here.*hands over a klennex*

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#31 Jan 16, 2013
curious wrote:
ok mrrrrrr. hillbilly ur name fits all of us rednecks out there and we got barred for saying [email protected] robbies nothing more than that but its cool i didnt even want to go that nite i gotta good place to go i dont need robbies
I find that hard to believe that that's the only reason you got barred, but I'm gonna try it. And I'll let everyone know how it went. More than likely I'm sure I'll receive a different story. I'm sure your local meth house appreciates your company since you stopped going to Robbie's.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#32 Jan 16, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here.*hands over a klennex*
Hell, give her the box.

Pepper_126

#33 Jan 16, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I find that hard to believe that that's the only reason you got barred, but I'm gonna try it. And I'll let everyone know how it went. More than likely I'm sure I'll receive a different story. I'm sure your local meth house appreciates your company since you stopped going to Robbie's.
I'll try it, too.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#34 Jan 16, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try it, too.
I've been there a couple of times, so on the third time I'll try it. I'll wait for ol Robbie to be around. No skin off my back either way.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#35 Jan 16, 2013
Still think she's lying though. Had to be some sort of confrontation of sorts.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#36 Jan 16, 2013
Her ol man was probably caught trying to hump some straight guy. And when he was confronted got aggitated.
works at robbies

Cambridge, MA

#37 Jan 17, 2013
now see why yal got to put robbie's down for ive been working there for some time now yal need to stop spreading lies and curious if you are who i think you are then all i gotta say is that yal shouldnt have said that in front of robbie that night was a bad night to say what your husband said but thats been almost what 8 months now dang yal just stay off robbie hell robbie aint fixing to own the bar anymore but maybe the new owners will let yal back in but in the furture dont say something about a bar in front of the owner lmao
SayWhat

Martin, TN

#38 Jan 18, 2013
works at robbies wrote:
now see why yal got to put robbie's down for ive been working there for some time now yal need to stop spreading lies and curious if you are who i think you are then all i gotta say is that yal shouldnt have said that in front of robbie that night was a bad night to say what your husband said but thats been almost what 8 months now dang yal just stay off robbie hell robbie aint fixing to own the bar anymore but maybe the new owners will let yal back in but in the furture dont say something about a bar in front of the owner lmao
What's going on? Is he going out of business? Love that place, I sure hope not.
Umm

United States

#39 Jan 18, 2013
raymond wrote:
<quoted text>where did you learn "dat" grammer?
Where did you learn to spell? It's grammar!

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#40 Jan 19, 2013
works at robbies wrote:
Nice try.
JerrySharpe

Tucker, GA

#41 Jan 19, 2013
This Jerry guy is the owner of touchdowns and I have proof that he is secretly gay.

Pepper_126

#42 Jan 19, 2013
JerrySharpe wrote:
This Jerry guy is the owner of touchdowns and I have proof that he is secretly gay.
Where is your name at on this post? You too skeered, ain't you?
You stoopid f.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 1 hr Hmmm 25
Sheriff's office 1 hr Ditto 75
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr Pennie Lane 1,374
David wilbanks 1 hr Pennie Lane 4
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr impulse 4,773
where at? 5 hr domatter 2
Chopped liver 6 hr hi 2 you 2 20

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance