First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guest V

Martin, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2013
What happened at Robbie's last night
1-12-13? Who got barred and why? Is the bouncer really gay?

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Guest V wrote:
What happened at Robbie's last night
1-12-13? Who got barred and why? Is the bouncer really gay?
Are you looking for a gay date? There are websites for that.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you looking for a gay date? There are websites for that.
You so awesome, Hellbilly.
a friend

Sioux City, IA

#4 Jan 14, 2013
no just a rummer that a girl is startig becouse she got kicked out of the bar for mouthing him,, she is a truble maker

Pepper_126

#5 Jan 14, 2013
I've never been there but have friends that go.
a friend

Sioux City, IA

#6 Jan 14, 2013
well all your friends should know he truth,,that he is not !

Pepper_126

#7 Jan 14, 2013
a friend wrote:
well all your friends should know he truth,,that he is not !
I have never heard them say but then my friends would not make an issue of it either.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
You so awesome, Hellbilly.
Thank you. And you got some good icons for that statement. LOL.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
I've never been there but have friends that go.
I've been there a couple of times and both times someone was getting kicked out. Ususally drunken loudmouth people.
yupp

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2013
yeah them gays work for robbie are gay, bii, everyone of them. If u act like u like d(k. Den U want dat d!(k. Everyoe them boys out there that work for robbie r really gay. Micheal nickles, been marriedd but he gay too
Vikki Jo

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 14, 2013
This is the trouble maker that got kicked out! First of all I don't start trouble and yes I kicked out as I was walking out the bar on my own just because Jennifer the bar tender was being a bitch and Michael wanted to follow us around the bar like we were gonna start when we wasnt. But no im not mad for getting out cuz I don't care. I called him gay cuz he is behind close doors nd that is the truth! But glad I made topic, I feel famous now!!! There are different paces to go wit nicer service...

Pepper_126

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Vikki Jo wrote:
This is the trouble maker that got kicked out! First of all I don't start trouble and yes I kicked out as I was walking out the bar on my own just because Jennifer the bar tender was being a bitch and Michael wanted to follow us around the bar like we were gonna start when we wasnt. But no im not mad for getting out cuz I don't care. I called him gay cuz he is behind close doors nd that is the truth! But glad I made topic, I feel famous now!!! There are different paces to go wit nicer service...
There we have it....
French kiss

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
There we have it....
I like the placement of the pepper in your photo. I would also note (I call my lower him, pepper)
Va-va-voom

Pepper_126

#16 Jan 15, 2013
French kiss wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the placement of the pepper in your photo. I would also note (I call my lower him, pepper)
Va-va-voom
I bet your computer screen is fogged up.....get the blow dryer out.
curious

Herndon, VA

#17 Jan 15, 2013
i know micheal very well and his girlfriend laurie not wife is a close friend of mine and he is not gay vicky just mad cuz he was doing his job thats it hell me and my husband both were kicked out for good cuz my husband said [email protected] robbies and we didnt go and start shit about the place or say everyone is gay that works there it is what it is trouble makers shouldnt try to start a fight to get kicked out its another thing for fighting and get kicked out and say something outside and get kicked out geez get ahold of ur self

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#18 Jan 16, 2013
curious wrote:
i know micheal very well and his girlfriend laurie not wife is a close friend of mine and he is not gay vicky just mad cuz he was doing his job thats it hell me and my husband both were kicked out for good cuz my husband said [email protected] robbies and we didnt go and start shit about the place or say everyone is gay that works there it is what it is trouble makers shouldnt try to start a fight to get kicked out its another thing for fighting and get kicked out and say something outside and get kicked out geez get ahold of ur self
You live in a run down trailer, don't you?
raymond

Sioux City, IA

#19 Jan 16, 2013
yupp wrote:
yeah them gays work for robbie are gay, bii, everyone of them. If u act like u like d(k. Den U want dat d!(k. Everyoe them boys out there that work for robbie r really gay. Micheal nickles, been marriedd but he gay too
where did you learn "dat" grammer?
raymond

Sioux City, IA

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You live in a run down trailer, don't you?
you making fun of poor people?
Friendly Advice

Mount Juliet, TN

#21 Jan 16, 2013
You need to learn to properly spell "grammar" before trying to correct others! Thank you

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#22 Jan 16, 2013
raymond wrote:
<quoted text>you making fun of poor people?
If poor people are going out and paying those prices for alcohol, then yep because they are dumber than previously thought to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did God take my child? 14 min Inquisitor 72
jimmy johns 18 min who 5
not one day 18 min Once bitten 40
What happened with John Wheeler? 19 min Iamamother 27
what happened in the laynee case? 32 min THE GRANDDAUGHTER 135
sugar momma wanted 34 min guest 3
Who else among us has noticed the great influx ... 1 hr juan 32
time march on 11 hr star 40

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web