Millsfield Neighbor

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Aug 11, 2012
I sorry that your on blood and kin talks about you Russell. I hate what was said about a young little lady on a other post. Karma has away what goes around comes around. Millsfield neighbor you did it to yourself i know and i think you know. He stole your wallet my ass you need to change your ways. I could said alot more but i'm not going to brang myself to your level. Drugs are hard to kick, you don't do family this way GOD have mercy on your soul.
Guest981

Dyersburg, TN

#24 Nov 5, 2012
who cares? i say if you're not paying his bills or buying his drugs what business is it of yours? Work on your own lives and family.
doodooman

Mount Juliet, TN

#25 Nov 6, 2012
Well I got to take a big dump, hellbilly you rule, the rest of you are trash
know

Dallas, TX

#26 Nov 7, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
You know what they say about making assumptions.

I know what they say! and they are usually right
His friend

Dyersburg, TN

#27 Nov 9, 2012
Yall really are some bored people. Russell is doin good. I know him well and all of you that are talking shit really need to get your facts right before you start talkin about people. People can change
Gottaknow

United States

#28 Nov 9, 2012
Doing good my ass, I saw him the othee day and he was so messed up he didn't know his name.I heard he was in drug court and has an ankle bracelet.I guess they don't test for that fake weed stuff cause when I saw him thats what he was buying.
hey

Martin, TN

#29 Apr 7, 2013
What is up with Russell? Still in jail?
me too

United States

#30 Apr 7, 2013
I hope so. They need to throw away the key. Xanax stealing thief.
good citizen

Dyersburg, TN

#31 Apr 8, 2013
If you people on here likes to gossip so well why not do it about why Karen Swifts murder has not been solved Personally I think the law enforcement knows but dragging their butts because of who it is that committed that crime A cri

me is a crime no matter who did it
smf

Dyersburg, TN

#32 Apr 8, 2013
Naw that loooser was in the dugout at his sons tball game yesterday .denton jines must be a dumdass to let him in the dugout with his team they are 5 an 6 year olds
only me

Dyer, TN

#33 Apr 8, 2013
Some people need to give up on Russell. He is going to do everything and anything he can. He can do it and get away with it. Drugs has destroyed his life. His family. His little boy is going to grow up without him. Sooner or later he will die. Either from drugs or someone will get him. He tries to look like a good dad but he needs to just give that up too.
last timw

United States

#34 Apr 25, 2013
Ttt
same

Dyer, TN

#35 Apr 25, 2013
Russell is back in Jail !!! Also his girlfriend !!! Doing the same thing !!! Drugs destroys lives !!! Just Saying !!! Don't Do Drugs !!!
big John

Dyersburg, TN

#36 Apr 25, 2013
What exactly did that looser do this time?
wellwell

Dyersburg, TN

#37 Apr 29, 2013
Surprise surprise
Friend

United States

#38 Apr 30, 2013
Leave him alone atleast his tring to be a dad more then I can say for a lot of men
Cuz

Martin, TN

#39 Jul 1, 2013
millsfield neighbor wrote:
I saw him the other day and he looked messed up.He don't fool me or anybody else.See him hauling a$$ to dyersburg in his green truck all the time,Im sure he is going after some pills or dope.Its a shame.
Is Russ still in jail?

Dyersburg, TN

#40 Jul 2, 2013
old neighbor

Dyersburg, TN

#41 Jul 3, 2013
Yall need to get off his ass russell is a good dude he who is without sin may cast the first stone thats what i thought shut up
ohyeah

Dyersburg, TN

#42 Nov 14, 2013
He gets out soon.People can change so stop talking crap cause you must be a loser.................

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great 6 min Guest 1,135
gossip (Aug '12) 7 min xdxdxd 5
missing man update 9 min xdxdxd 6
The truth regarding Danny Higgins and Beau the ... 10 min duh 131
Stacy cracker barrel 17 min duh 12
Dairy Queen 27 min duh 29
Jill wilbanks 6 hr msn 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) Sat bno 99,298
What happened at Walmart? Sat Guest 8
Dyersburg Dating