Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

I saw him the other day and he looked messed up.He don't fool me or anybody else.See him hauling a$$ to dyersburg in his green truck all the time,Im sure he is going after some pills or dope.Its a shame.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

You know what they say about making assumptions.
nosey

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Mind your f***ing business
concerned

Kilgore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Are you sure that wasn't Kevin Butler? You know he drives a green truck and lives out that way too?
millsfield neighbor

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

I know it was Russell and I know what he drives. I also know what he looks like when he is messed up because I have seen him that way before. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck. A spade is a spade - I just call it like it is, the truth and some people don't like the truth. To Nosey - he must not have lied to you or stolen from you yet, maybe you are one of his running buddies.
Becca

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

millsfield neighbor wrote:
I know it was Russell and I know what he drives. I also know what he looks like when he is messed up because I have seen him that way before. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck. A spade is a spade - I just call it like it is, the truth and some people don't like the truth. To Nosey - he must not have lied to you or stolen from you yet, maybe you are one of his running buddies.
You seem to have way to much time on your hands. I am by no means sticking up for Russell but I bet your closet isn't all roses either. Before you even go there with me too, Yes he has lied and stolen from me as well. I just choose to pray for him instead of what you are doing.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Maybe you need your colon cleansed.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Besides, how could you tell he was messed up while he was in a hurry in his truck going down the highway? Were you with him?
my question is

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

I saw him the other day and he looked messed up.He don't fool me or anybody else.See him hauling a$$ to dyersburg in his green truck all the time,Im sure he is going after some pills or dope.Its a shame.
Do people in Millsfield usually not keep their doors locked or something? Isnt that area kinda like the area that Karen Swift went missing from? I would think that by now, in this day and age (not the 50's) people would have enough sense to keep their doors locked. You are a huge moron.
millsfield neighbor

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need your colon cleansed.
How much do you charge for that service?

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
How much do you charge for that service?
$20, but we use your waterhose.
millsfield neighbor

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Hellbelly 1,U need 2 learn how 2 read before u smart off.I saw him at Locks grocery and I have seen him going 2 Dburg hauling a$$.U must b one of his crackhead f--k buddies.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Hellbelly 1,U need 2 learn how 2 read before u smart off.I saw him at Locks grocery and I have seen him going 2 Dburg hauling a$$.U must b one of his crackhead f--k buddies.
Well, do you have $20 or did you spend it on your dope? And you need to also attend an anger management class. You have issues.
Russell Willis

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, do you have $20 or did you spend it on your dope? And you need to also attend an anger management class. You have issues.
Hellbilly is always looking for a reason to put his hose up some mans grocery hole. Disgusting habit he has.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Russell Willis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellbilly is always looking for a reason to put his hose up some mans grocery hole. Disgusting habit he has.
Only with consenting adults. Do you consent? It is only $20.
millsfield neighbor

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Well its just like I said, he is back doing his old tricks,stealing and breaking into houses,only this time someone saw him and he ran off,but the owners of the house didnt call the law because they dont want the Willis mad at them.All I can say is there not helping Russell,themselves,or their neighbors.They might as well give Russell their keys to the house and whatever drugs they have in the house.Russell is still on probation and he is going to get away with it again.Its ashame nobody will stand up for themselves against the Willis.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Well its just like I said, he is back doing his old tricks,stealing and breaking into houses,only this time someone saw him and he ran off,but the owners of the house didnt call the law because they dont want the Willis mad at them.All I can say is there not helping Russell,themselves,or their neighbors.They might as well give Russell their keys to the house and whatever drugs they have in the house.Russell is still on probation and he is going to get away with it again.Its ashame nobody will stand up for themselves against the Willis.
You must be retarded.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

seems like you don't stand up to people either. BOOM
what do you think

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

russell really needs some long term help his a good person with a real problem
hahaha

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

well it must be true, cuz he just got arrested again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min BAS 123,505
who invited this lunatic family to America 1 hr Guest 14
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr yes- please 95,168
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr abc 7,643
Cheif 4 hr plummer 7
curtis tyler found ALIVE in ripley on crack bin... (Jul '12) 5 hr sympathy given 46
Hell 5 hr boycott 23
curtis tyler missing (Jul '12) 9 hr Pepper 4,868
New City Mayor 12 hr the real smarty 37
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••