prostitution in dyersburg

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2011
as much as this goes on in this town why arent there ever any arrests for it? oh probably bc a couple of our cops are trickin off with these prostitutes too. ask angie burns, sum pay her to snitch n sum pay her for head
charlie sheen

Martin, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2011
any hot ones?
guest 12

Humboldt, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2011
you have to get a head some place

Tipton, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2011
Where Lana
Good Lord

Antioch, TN

#5 Sep 21, 2011
Where can we find these "alleged" prostitutes? I would like to meet a couple of them and discuss their profession and try to point them in the right direction! Then get a hummer if the price is right!

Tipton, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2011
Look at the paper.Any female in Dyersburg most wanted that come out in wedneday paper for the last year is a prostitutes unless they are in jail then they are eating something else!

Since: Apr 11

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2011
Prostitutes are an important part of society.
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2011
the gay snitch prostitutes need to be arrested too! men that are around the court house gay that are so feminine they don't want to work a man's job they got to be the woman, like lanier used the hoe in his chamber,
Pimpman

Portland, OR

#9 Sep 21, 2011
Stormy only charges $10.00 & Colt 40 oz.
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Sep 21, 2011
Pimpman wrote:
Stormy only charges $10.00 & Colt 40 oz.
no, that's a lie, you come close to me to hurt me, no charge , you better start repenting because I prefer you not repent at all as some jesus doesn't give a chance to repent.

I am not in a humorous way tonight, had a bad day at the court house and sheriff's office finding mout what phil bivens and charlie dyer did to someone that did crimes, and they got no time , no costs free as their evil ass can be.

as I was told they will not do anything to the dope headed drunk criminal like those in power. maybe they should move the sob in with them in their houses since they like favors from perverts , maybe their evil wives can get in on their favors too!

they taught him, and taught him to act crazy to get by with crimes and still draw a check.

take the check from some of them put them behind bars and keep them their and hire someone to guard them that need to raise their family on, some draw over 1000, no children never had children just perverts never really worked , food stamps and get pills from pharmacy and doctors and nurses and make money selling drugs.
put some men that needs jobs guarding them, give the checks to men with familes and kick phil bivens and karen burns and jimmy lanier to prison with them and take everything from them as they don't mind destroying people 's lives in their evil ways and lies they cover for these like them.

when judge lanier told the orgy whore after they took my home and put me on the street , he told them they could move in since they kidnapped my daughter and she was so impressed of judges and attorneys and attention she got, a child doesn't realize when evil people are brainwashing them.

she said momma these are our friends, a sob pervert, that took my underage daughter him and ralph lawson and another sorry scum attorney john price into judge davis lanier's famous chambers.

i am surprised jim horner's niece sissy nale, lanier's secretary didn't say anything? she told me george ramsey was in the judges chambers all the time. and I KNOW he was best friends with hammett
LMAO

Cordova, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2011
Hey GOOD LORD, You might check for some of those prostitutes down at the CORNERSTONE, may even find a gay one or two if you are looking for that! lol!
Ron Jeremy

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Hey where they at? I wanna lay some pipe! Gonna smack that booty till the river runs dry!ha ha
guest 12

Humboldt, TN

#14 Sep 22, 2011
What does Stormy do with the colt 45? Bet she washes it out first with it? and any left,she will drink it,
big daddy

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Sep 22, 2011
whos the HO and whats there name.. i have people lined up for this. if they are good looking. NAMES PLEASE
buttknocker

Marshall, TX

#17 Sep 22, 2011
be prepared for the std's you're gonna catch
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Sep 22, 2011
guest 12 wrote:
What does Stormy do with the colt 45? Bet she washes it out first with it? and any left,she will drink it,
no I don't touch a colt 45, my peas shooter can will be your best from me.
retired pimp

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Sep 22, 2011
big daddy wrote:
whos the HO and whats there name.. i have people lined up for this. if they are good looking. NAMES PLEASE
heather and her sister nickie juniour

Canton, TX

#21 Sep 22, 2011
retired pimp wrote:
<quoted text>heather and her sister nickie juniour
Lol they were I'n high school

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#22 Sep 24, 2011
guest wrote:
as much as this goes on in this town why arent there ever any arrests for it? oh probably bc a couple of our cops are trickin off with these prostitutes too. ask angie burns, sum pay her to snitch n sum pay her for head
Legalize prostitution.

Since: Apr 11

Dyersburg, TN

#23 Sep 24, 2011
Jesus was friends with a prostitute, true story bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how safe is it to walk at okena park ? 3 min durbenSky 1
LongHorn Steak house in Dyersburg ! 6 min Blake 2
ki'd rock n roll 4 you 7 min some hip hop 79
age/dating 17 min spilled milk 11
Old 51 Club (Jan '11) 22 min I think 7
World Color Video 27 min calling you out 15
word association (Feb '10) 45 min I think 1,875
God is Great 53 min pearl 525
New constable in Finley 1 hr peace n love 24
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr o man 97,508