Ridiculous

United States

#1 May 16, 2013
I have never had a worse bank in my 40 plus years on this earth. They are the most rude, ridiculous people I have had the displeasure of dealing with. The black "lady" in the office and the big teller are the worst and I try to avoid them at all cost. If you were considering opening an account there, I advise against it.

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 May 16, 2013
May I highly recommend Security Bank in Newbern for you?
guest speaker

Jackson, TN

#3 May 16, 2013
Put your money in a different bank and let them know exactly why!
Agree

Sioux City, IA

#4 May 16, 2013
I completely agree, this bank is ridiculous. I had an account with them about 2 years ago and of course had bills coming directly out of there. One particular bill I paid off but this company just kept deciding to pull money from the account and I had spoken with one of the managers about it and they insisted unless the company stopped the withdraws then it would keep doing them. I pulled my direct deposit and they company continued to withdraw money from the account finally at $1000 in the hole they finally stopped. Well to this day I cannot get a bank account anywhere because of this and they all say I owe money to Regions and they refuse to do anything about it. Your better off to find a bank that acutally cares about its customers

Cedar Grove, TN

#6 May 17, 2013
To many like taking money
Guest 1

Sioux City, IA

#7 May 17, 2013
I love Regions Bank. Never had a problem with anyone at that bank.
Regions Sucks

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 May 17, 2013
I agree. Regions Bank is God-awful from the top officers to the managers and tellers in the bank. My story is too long to tell. Use any other bank!
Same here

Herndon, VA

#10 May 17, 2013
I had a direct deposit set up from my job like 2 yrs ago and this year i find out they claim i owe them 2 hundred dollars. I told them i wanted to see on paper where i owe that and they claimed they would send it to me in the mail. Well guess what that never happened. and now i cant go to any other bank. But with just a direct deposit account how can you draw anything thing else when it was just ur pay check going in it.? Every week i went and drawed my money out. So where did this money i suppose to owe come from? Yeah they are sorry banking in my book as well. And im not paying something i dont owe in the first place. Not only that but they couldn even send me the paper work to prove i owed it. Sorry place!
awful

Dyersburg, TN

#11 May 17, 2013
only bank in town that charges $2 to cash a ck on a persons account there, if you don't have an account there. Can go to any other bank and show ID and do thumb print and they will cash ck no charge. Bad bank in my opinion.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2013
Regions is a disgrace. walked in once, withdrew $1k from my account (oddly enough, was moving to another bank) and the teller never asked for any kind of ID.

I could have been anyone taking that money out.

United States

#13 May 20, 2013
You all are really brave when your name isn't on any of this.
Ridiculous

Lubbock, TX

#14 May 20, 2013
guest wrote:
You all are really brave when your name isn't on any of this.
Why would we put our name on this? Trust me, they know they suck. I don't have to advertise who I am...what would they do if they knew? Why should I be worried about a damn bank finding out who I am? There are some terrible employees there, it's no secret. It's laughable how people will wait in line longer just to avoid said terrible employees. Management sucks, policy sucks, employees suck. Everyone in town knows that. Do yourself a favor and go to another bank.
Margaret

Longview, TX

#15 May 20, 2013
I've never had a problem there. Anytime I've ever had a question they've been very helpful and nice. I wouldn't put my money in a single one if those mom and pop small town banks here that are only nice to you if you have a certain last name.

Longview, TX

#16 May 20, 2013
If its so bad, why do you bank there?

Dyersburg, TN

#17 May 20, 2013
never had any problem with Regions bank

United States

#20 May 21, 2013
I bought my house through Regions and got a 3.19% interest rate. They are great. I haven't had a single problem.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21 May 21, 2013
My wife chose to sign up for overdraft protection. Somehow her account was still put in overdraft. Regions called her to let her know about it. After she paid the overdraft off Regions closed her account without her discretion.

United States

#22 May 21, 2013
Dear Ridiculous, no one said you should be afraid but if you had a real point instead of just saying random malarky then it wouldn't boil down to attitude. You seem to have a terrible attitude. The best name for your post is ridiculous.
Ridiculous

Tyler, TX

#23 May 22, 2013
guest wrote:
Dear Ridiculous, no one said you should be afraid but if you had a real point instead of just saying random malarky then it wouldn't boil down to attitude. You seem to have a terrible attitude. The best name for your post is ridiculous.
That is your opinion, you are entitled to it, as am I. I am simply stating MY opinion about a business that I find, every time that I patronize, is seriously lacking in customer service. It is fine if you haven't had problems with them...yay for you! I, on the other hand, have an issue with attitude EVERY TIME I go. This will not be an issue for me anymore, as I have moved my account. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Dyersburg, TN

#24 May 22, 2013
I bank at Regions for the same reason, the other banks have screwed my account up. At regions if you dont do your job correct then you are fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The MAN 1 hr Booger Breath 2
Fight at Abe's 3 hr guest 42
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Alyssa76 11,039
Disabled in the head 4 hr Ahhh 3
Justin Wright for state rep.,a joke 4 hr Ghost Rider 21
Single Moms 4 hr Fah Q 24
Tim hipps 5 hr The Fat Family 7
B & B market in Finley/Big Boy Junction (Jan '09) 5 hr Little rooster 246
Hometown Urgent Care 6 hr another tracie 33

Dyersburg Jobs