connie scott

Norman, OK

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Does anyone know anything about this bitch other than she always in other people buiseness?

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2011
connie scott wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this bitch other than she always in other people buiseness?
well we would tell u if we knew who Ms.p is..
guest3

Athens, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Who is Ms.P??? And what is she doing?

Martin, TN

#4 Oct 26, 2011
Put the worm, on the hook....
nice

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2011
guest wrote:
Put the worm, on the hook....
hahaha that's funny
justice

Athens, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Wow! Thats just what i said when i put up my question. haha!!

Athens, TX

#7 Oct 26, 2011
Dont worry your still a pathetic loser to me, your a nonthing, that is all you will ever be. I see you just want to continue to talk about me no matter what, that is whats so funny, might as well stop putting up threads and lieing about me,be careful i will have yet another one taken down if you start putting my name up and blamming me for things again that i havent done. You will never be me,so just stop being jealous and get over it! But thanks for the laugh, once again!:) hahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahaha

Athens, TX

#8 Oct 26, 2011
nice wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha that's funny
Maybe you should be more attentive to your man and son,instead of coming on this site giving your help to your aunt on her physco trips, then he wouldnt be doing what he is doing! Like i said just like YOUR mother, cant keep a man! But it runs in the family , i see! Thanks for showing your true colors. I knew it anyway, why do you think i didnt want to be your friend or have you up in our family anymore, i knew what your were from the start, a TROUBLE MAKER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Helton 26 min Guest 2 10
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 40 min Its me gg 105,805
Have you been a on again off again affair 1 hr Guest 19
God is Great (Aug '14) 5 hr guest 3,556
Jobs (Oct '15) 11 hr DAVID WILBANKS 23
Marriages can be sticky situations 12 hr Guest 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 12 hr Spider 10,749

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance