tim naifeh lawyer for david swift

Sioux City, IA

#62 Jan 11, 2012
stupid is as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>stormy i don't think your nuts,i remember john cribbs,terry cribbs,lainer,and i do know of a couple of cover ups i can't talk about,i just want you to know i believe you when you tell the things that have been done to you.god bless you.
I would love to hear the cover ups. I know a lot of what stormy talks about is true I lived here and heard and seen it myself. I just think people get tired of hearing it over and over. However when it effected her I can see why she cant get over it and just keeps bringing it up.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#63 Jan 11, 2012
stormy weather wrote:
IT TOOK YEARS AND YEARS OF SEEING FIRST HAND ESPECIALLY IN THE LAST 10 YEARS , TO MAKE A WOMAN LIKE ME, BY THOSE EVIL IN LAW AND COURTS, BUT THEY DAMN KNOW IT . ESPECIALLY THOSE EVIL THAT SIT IN CHURCHES AND ARE THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE TO THOSE INNOCENT.AND NOT LIKE THEY ARE.
THEY HARRASS AND PUSH AND RIDICULE TILL a good woman , like GOD ALMIGHTY HATES THEIR EVIL LIES AND WAYS,
Stormy, I am not denying anything you say but Topix is not the place to get help. You know, there is the Serenity Prayer. "God grant me the Senerity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to Change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference". In all sincerity, you do need help. No living creature should have to carry around all the hurt and anger that you obviously live with everyday. Find a way to get out of Dyersburg and live somewhere you can be happier and let go of all that. It's not easy, I know from experience, but you can be happier. You may never be the same person that you once were, but you can be happier than you seem to be now. Reach out to someone or someplace and help yourself. Life is too short to spend it hating, being angry, and unhappy. Jesus doesn't want you to live like that. On the cross, He even as he was in anguish and dying, He said, "God forgive them for they know not what they do". If Jesus can forgive for something like being crucified, you need to start forgiving, as well. Get help for yourself, not for someone else. You deserve to be happier.
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#64 Jan 11, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Stormy, I am not denying anything you say but Topix is not the place to get help. You know, there is the Serenity Prayer. "God grant me the Senerity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to Change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference". In all sincerity, you do need help. No living creature should have to carry around all the hurt and anger that you obviously live with everyday. Find a way to get out of Dyersburg and live somewhere you can be happier and let go of all that. It's not easy, I know from experience, but you can be happier. You may never be the same person that you once were, but you can be happier than you seem to be now. Reach out to someone or someplace and help yourself. Life is too short to spend it hating, being angry, and unhappy. Jesus doesn't want you to live like that. On the cross, He even as he was in anguish and dying, He said, "God forgive them for they know not what they do". If Jesus can forgive for something like being crucified, you need to start forgiving, as well. Get help for yourself, not for someone else. You deserve to be happier.
Have I asked a damn soul on topix for help? NO, I wouldn't ask a soul in dyer county for even prayer ,as I wuldn't want a liar to pray for me, there might be a couple that I would ask, but I have an open door to Jesus, myself. and i even know what he says about prayer also.

What was done that was so evil by attorneys and judges , it was not like they stole my lawn mower , or robbed me of money, in the beginning , after almost being murdered , they lied for george ramsey one of the most evil and crooked law officers like others , and then on and on never ending, until they took everything for the scum sob i married and his orgy whore , and her family,

but my child? I WAS NOT A DOG THAT YOU TAKE MY CHILD AND LIE LIKE THEY DID , ASD SOME OF TONY AND GEORGE'S OLD HUNTING BUDDIES HAD HIS SORRY ASS COVERED , WITH THOSE WHORES AND DOPE HEADS AT SYLVANIA AND REPUBLIC BUILDERS.

BUT THEY DIDN'T STOP, THEN THE SOB NEXT DOOR RELEASED FROM PRISON SAME LINKS TO LANIER AND DRUGS AND DRUNKS AND PERVERTS THAT COVERED FOR MY EX, HE STARTS IN,
GO TO HELL, i HAVE HEARD EVERY SINCE THEY KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER FOR ME TO LEAVE THIS DAMN GOD FORSAKEN PLACE. THEY EVEN GAVE SENT ME WORD TO THE JAIL, THAT IF i LEFT i WOULD BE RELEASED , i HAD DONE NO CRIME AT ALL. i WAS LIED TO BY THE SHERIFF'S DEPT . AND WILLARDS AND PAULA THE SAME EVIL, WOMEN THAT WORKED FOR WILLARD LIKE BELL, THAT 'S WHAT I HAVE HEARD WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE SO WE CAN CONTINUE SAYING YOU ARE CRAZY AND WHAT EVIL WE HAVE DONE TO YOU WAS NOT TRUE .

GO TO HELL, what was done evil to me was done in court , in lies , and no0 matter where i go those damn lies bind me, as I tried to get a decent apartment in another state, and they turned me down after they diod a check on me , and said that they found I had been arrested in tennessee, it didn't matter if I was not guilty, the records say I was. because of what dyer county so evil cover up.
in and out of courts .

YOU SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF EVIL PEOPLE , IF I LEAVE MY HOUSE BEFORE I DIE , IT MIGHT AS WELL BE FOR AN ARREST THAT I AM GUILTY OF A CRIME FOR DOING. BECAUSE WHY SHOULD I LEAVE IF DYER COUNTY AND WHAT THEY DID , FOLLOWS ME, i still have something here , that i would kill for , don't you?

take your evil lying christians to hell with you when you go, YOU GO YO HELL, in case you haven't notice it's when people like you , you damn sob, that insinuatesd i need any damn help, your damn evil doctors and damn nurses have drugged me all they are going too, and butchered me,

if the truth be known , you are nothing but a dope headed pervert sob and drunk like the rest of this bdamn hell hole. SINCE KAREN BURNS AND SHERIFF HOLT LOVES THE SOB PERVERT NEXT DOOR SO MUCH BECAUSE HIS DAMNB FAMILY KEPT THEM ALL SUPPLIED IN DOPE AND H9IS FRIEND AND HERO CHARLES KELLY >>>>
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#65 Jan 11, 2012
HE GREW UP WITH PAM NEWELL and the forsythes and friends with all attorneys and judges , if you ask me he has a lot of traites like charles kelly junior, and more like ron parnell and all of his home boys ,

GET ME A COURT AND AN ATTORNEY THAT WILL LET ME SEE JUSTICE AND i ASSURE MY ANGRY WILL CEASE, BUT AS LONG AS DYER COUNTY KEEPS ME BOUND TO THEIR DAMN LIES AND DAMN ATTORNEYS LIKE BILL EDWARDS THAT STABBED ME IN THE BACK , AND THE DAMN PERVERTED WARPOED MINDED DEPUTIES THAT SHERIFF HOLT HIRED TO PLEASE OBAMA THAT HARRASS AND RIDICULE A WOMAN , STRAIGHT AND NOT GAY, AND DOESN'T MIX WITH JUST ANY ONE, THAT LIE AND COVER FOR THOSE THAT DO CRIMES TO ME AND LIE.

THAT WOULD LIKE RANDY SAID , AND TONY KNEW TOO, AND SO DID CINDY LOU , AND HER EVIL MOTHER AND SISTERS, THEY TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD IN LIES. AND I WAS PUT OUT ON THE STREET.

AFTER BEING DRUGGED , THAT IS THE ONLY THING i DON'T KNOW YET, EXACTLY WHAT WAS THE DRUG I FOUND THAT , I WAS TORTURED FOR , JUST FOR ASKING , WHAT IS THIS?
MYN INSIDES SWELLED FROM THE KICKS, FOR WEEKS .

I WANT JUSTICE AND IN TRUTH, JESUS WILL GIVE ME THE REST , WHEN I SEE THEIR SOULS IN HELL BETWEEN THE GULF AND JESUS. GOING THROUGH.

I don't care if you can make out what I have posted here or not, do me a favor andf tell your damn tennessee cong, sen. gov, and especiallly your damn state tennessee district attorney , someday i will see their soul in hel.
that sob , told me to come to him , when I asked for help,l I made that trip , and he stole 900.00 worth of my court papers I had to pay for, made copies , and then told me he couldn't help me, maybe like john mhyer said there is no truth and justice anymore , so many above the law , doing evil favors and your damn christian evangelical christians , that lie out their ass , because their damn networks are anti christ, and damn consd out of prison, strted their damn evil network of satan, to get rich on.

exactly some of the ones that stop truth and justice in courts today, evil has all of their liars , that attorneys aND JUDGES LIKE CHILDRESS, CHARLES MOORE, ESPECAILY HUDSON TOO, AND MORE FROM LAKE COUNTY WITH ATTORNEYS , EVEN LANCE BRACY AND THE ONE THAT HAS IT NOW COVER FOR THEIR OWN EVIL DOPE HEADS AND DRUNKS AND PERVERTS LIKE POLITICIANS DO.

i don't hate all attorneys , but i have good reason to hate some and especailly your evil warped minded judges , it's a shame that anyone has to even rise when these evil men in dyer county come into a room, crooks and evil people. the last time i went into one, when they said all rise , I just couldn't knowing what i know.

I'm from 'Round Here

#66 Jan 11, 2012
stormy weather wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I asked a damn soul on topix for help? NO, I wouldn't ask a soul in dyer county for even prayer ,as I wuldn't want a liar to pray for me, there might be a couple that I would ask, but I have an open door to Jesus, myself. and i even know what he says about prayer also.
What was done that was so evil by attorneys and judges , it was not like they stole my lawn mower , or robbed me of money, in the beginning , after almost being murdered , they lied for george ramsey one of the most evil and crooked law officers like others , and then on and on never ending, until they took everything for the scum sob i married and his orgy whore , and her family,
but my child? I WAS NOT A DOG THAT YOU TAKE MY CHILD AND LIE LIKE THEY DID , ASD SOME OF TONY AND GEORGE'S OLD HUNTING BUDDIES HAD HIS SORRY ASS COVERED , WITH THOSE WHORES AND DOPE HEADS AT SYLVANIA AND REPUBLIC BUILDERS.
BUT THEY DIDN'T STOP, THEN THE SOB NEXT DOOR RELEASED FROM PRISON SAME LINKS TO LANIER AND DRUGS AND DRUNKS AND PERVERTS THAT COVERED FOR MY EX, HE STARTS IN,
GO TO HELL, i HAVE HEARD EVERY SINCE THEY KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER FOR ME TO LEAVE THIS DAMN GOD FORSAKEN PLACE. THEY EVEN GAVE SENT ME WORD TO THE JAIL, THAT IF i LEFT i WOULD BE RELEASED , i HAD DONE NO CRIME AT ALL. i WAS LIED TO BY THE SHERIFF'S DEPT . AND WILLARDS AND PAULA THE SAME EVIL, WOMEN THAT WORKED FOR WILLARD LIKE BELL, THAT 'S WHAT I HAVE HEARD WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE SO WE CAN CONTINUE SAYING YOU ARE CRAZY AND WHAT EVIL WE HAVE DONE TO YOU WAS NOT TRUE .
GO TO HELL, what was done evil to me was done in court , in lies , and no0 matter where i go those damn lies bind me, as I tried to get a decent apartment in another state, and they turned me down after they diod a check on me , and said that they found I had been arrested in tennessee, it didn't matter if I was not guilty, the records say I was. because of what dyer county so evil cover up.
in and out of courts .
YOU SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF EVIL PEOPLE , IF I LEAVE MY HOUSE BEFORE I DIE , IT MIGHT AS WELL BE FOR AN ARREST THAT I AM GUILTY OF A CRIME FOR DOING. BECAUSE WHY SHOULD I LEAVE IF DYER COUNTY AND WHAT THEY DID , FOLLOWS ME, i still have something here , that i would kill for , don't you?
take your evil lying christians to hell with you when you go, YOU GO YO HELL, in case you haven't notice it's when people like you , you damn sob, that insinuatesd i need any damn help, your damn evil doctors and damn nurses have drugged me all they are going too, and butchered me,
if the truth be known , you are nothing but a dope headed pervert sob and drunk like the rest of this bdamn hell hole. SINCE KAREN BURNS AND SHERIFF HOLT LOVES THE SOB PERVERT NEXT DOOR SO MUCH BECAUSE HIS DAMNB FAMILY KEPT THEM ALL SUPPLIED IN DOPE AND H9IS FRIEND AND HERO CHARLES KELLY >>>>
Okay..........
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#67 Jan 11, 2012
just so you know , are you damn gay/ warped minded or a dope head or drunk?

You need help , I just need a little more education with spelling right now,

GO TO HELL,
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#68 Jan 11, 2012
GOD FORGIVE FOR ME CUSSING DEVILS OUT. I believe jesus would say,l I called them what they are too!
Hilltop

United States

#69 Jan 11, 2012
I can't even fathom having so much hatred that it totally consumed me. All she talks about is the same ol thing. ALWAYS. The woman even has 'stormy weather' on 2 posts in her side yard. She's cryin out for help but its kinda like cryin wolf- no one listens anymore.

Pathways or Lakeside Behavorial health is the only thing that can help this woman. She has pushed everyone away with her Martyr story. Not sayin it didn't happen- but it was 20 yrs ago. I went to school with Vicki & Wendy. I feel sorry for Vicky for the embarrassment she has from this woman.
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#70 Jan 11, 2012
Hilltop wrote:
I can't even fathom having so much hatred that it totally consumed me. All she talks about is the same ol thing. ALWAYS. The woman even has 'stormy weather' on 2 posts in her side yard. She's cryin out for help but its kinda like cryin wolf- no one listens anymore.
Pathways or Lakeside Behavorial health is the only thing that can help this woman. She has pushed everyone away with her Martyr story. Not sayin it didn't happen- but it was 20 yrs ago. I went to school with Vicki & Wendy. I feel sorry for Vicky for the embarrassment she has from this woman.
YOU GO TO HELL TO WITCH.

I wouldn't advise you to judge until you know the whole story. I love vickie , wendy as vickie said is a lair , like her orgy whore mother. so you know the black boys wendy wendy went with? what about the black girls and boys that got my grandaughter on drugs at 12 years old and beat her . do you kno9w them too, because they got with blacks and even had the dam black preacher at republic builders to say nice things of tony , for favors for covering for them, people in orgies and perverts and committ perhury in and out of courts for favors ,

you must not have read my posts from even a month or so ago.

I was not the one that did evil , it was those that got by with murder and lied ,

like barbara bush called hilary clinton a bitch , the news asked her , if she called her a bitch, barbara said I did not call her a bitch she called her a witch and justly so.

your damn family is probaly like a woman I know here , she said her daughter was so evil and what she did and her daughter said her motyher was a lair and all she did and , I can see why the woman 's mother dies in a damn mental hospital because they are two of the most evil women that scheme and money hungry I have ever seen, and then others christians that are vultures just like them.

ask vickie that when she was a teenager told me that the judges and attorneys were their friends , AS A CHILD, not what she told me a couple of years ago , how she feels about the law and attorneys and judges today. she wouldn'[t tell me the name of the attorneys thatg took her just out of high school across the river to drink, KNOWING HOW DAMN ATTORNEYS CONSPIRE AND DO EVIL AND HOW MUCH THEY HATE ME HERE .

i AM NOT THE ONE EVIL, TELL ME YOU NAME AND LET ME TELL YOU HOW EVIL YOUR FAMILY IS.

WHY SHOULD VICKIE BE EMBARRASSED OF ME, i AM NOT A WHORE , A DOPE HEAD A DRUNK OR A PERVERT LIKE CINDY , WENDY'S MOTHER , THAT WAS IN ORGIES AND MORE . WHAT SHOULD VICKIE BE ASHAMED OF ME?

FOR TELLING THE TRUTH? that's like telling a someone they should be ashamed to tell the truth of knowing jesus.

as those like cindy and more wouldn't repent for evils they do no tony because if they did and set people free of the lies they told , THEY WOULD BE IN PRISON, LIKE SOME MORE IN POWER SHOULD HAVE WENT TO PRISON WITH LANIER. THOSE LIKE CINDY LOU.

i am not crying out for help,NOW. I went every where for help, YEARS AGO, but your damn people in power with john mhyers help with tbi made sure no one would believe me, because they would have to tell the truth to distorted truth wrote in power to hurt and what was told to WE THE PEOPLE..

TRUTH AND JUSTICE , i would love to see , where some sorry damn attorney and judge , doesn't go in favore of perjury, and i get to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing buit the truth, and the guilty pay. 3 damn arrest ion this dam evil place and not guilty and lies because kathy and willards daughter , laugh out their ass , and more for the evil and crimes done rto some one not born here that they can say is crazy and a criminal . kathy and paula and so was larry bell and more , just evil people behind the badge of law . every since george ramsey, juysr as evil and warped minded and covered for crimes and murder.

AS i HAVE SAID NOT AGAINST THE LAW AT ALL, BUT IT MAKES ME ANGRY FOR THE EVIL LIES AND CORRUPTION. A FEW I DO NOT BELIEVE ARE.
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#71 Jan 11, 2012
Hilltop wrote:
Who have I cried wolf to bitch, and i don';t mean a bitch like I can be , a bitch like cindy lou , now that woman that I even heard wendy telling my daughter when her mother was married going with my husband and at 30 years old on her 8th or 9th marriage.wendy said , MY mother is a whore , she was married to the guy that worked on the boat, that busted his hand , hitting a windshild when he found out. another one bar flies teach their daughters to call all their husband s daddy. so they can get more out the the man they are screwing in more ways than one.

called the dyer county family traditions of evil.

hilltop, are the the one that taught her daughter her traites too, like cindy lou's mother taught her?

and like to say everything is so darlin, darlin, and evil as hell. or what kind of evil traditions does your family carry on in dyer county. drugs , drunks , perverts , because in dyer county to the majority , that is life, and lies , like judges and attorneys , for the majority part.

sheriff box must be like sheriff holt and mcdowell, and willard , to do favors for obama to get a marshall's job for covering for drug flow in from chicago and hiring gay perverts that lie and arrest anyone that say they stand against their evil ways especailly blacks .

ain't that right , mr dandy. this man knows ,why I am saying what I say., and i know he comes on topix too, and he too is evil and a pervert. but to dyer county you sob can do evil and say eviul to peolple and if they are not from here , your whole damn legends of evil attack.

that too is dyer county's evil traditions.
hahahaha

Boise, ID

#72 Jan 11, 2012
Dang! Stormy's off her meds again. Someone get the straight jacket!
Hilltop

United States

#73 Jan 11, 2012
You are a complete nut job.
Its amazing how you continue to blame the same individuals for your ignorance. Get a hobby instead of topix. Go work in the yard. Plant some flowers. Try putting your frustration into something useful.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#74 Jan 11, 2012
Hilltop wrote:
You are a complete nut job.
Its amazing how you continue to blame the same individuals for your ignorance. Get a hobby instead of topix. Go work in the yard. Plant some flowers. Try putting your frustration into something useful.
Perhaps she needs an RX for Xanax or better yet, lithium.

I'm from 'Round Here

#75 Jan 12, 2012
Someone1999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps she needs an RX for Xanax or better yet, lithium.
I don't that is near strong enough. She needs STRONG anti-psychotic medication, lots of it and fast! Someone needs to have her committed or something before she hurts herself or someone else. I have never heard anything like it in my entire life.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#76 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>I don't that is near strong enough. She needs STRONG anti-psychotic medication, lots of it and fast! Someone needs to have her committed or something before she hurts herself or someone else. I have never heard anything like it in my entire life.
It's very scary. Even when people try to help her, she lashes out. Probably a hopeless cause.
I heard it

Jackson, TN

#77 Jan 12, 2012
OK OK !! How is TIM N. today? Is his condition better or worse?
stormy weather

Sioux City, IA

#78 Jan 12, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
Dang! Stormy's off her meds again. Someone get the straight jacket!
I don't lie, I have been off drugs for years when I told a doctor to shove her damn drugs up her ass, and where to go with them.

MEANING , prescription drugs , anti depressants , the same one they have had me on since i was a tennager, and it was before ,(years ago) before they let the public know these drugs caused birth deformities in babies born when they gave them to women .

I don't know anything about strret drugs at all, even marijuana very little do i know about, but hate it too, and see what it also has done to people.

I don't need a straight jacket , but bring someone I hate to my door when I am rewminded of people that did so much evil , even drugged me, and knew and you can get your damn lying law officers and perverts that were hired to do evil to people like me , that JUST SAID NO, AND GO TO HELL TO THEM , LIKE I DID PHIL BIVENS AND KAREN AND MORE,.
stormy weather

Sioux City, IA

#79 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't that is near strong enough. She needs STRONG anti-psychotic medication, lots of it and fast! Someone needs to have her committed or something before she hurts herself or someone else. I have never heard anything like it in my entire life.
YOU GO TO HELL , YOU DAMN FAG BASTARD OR BITCH. not every one agrees with the evil that has been done to them by sob like you,

I haven't done anything to be locked away, but perverted and warped minded people so evil, woukld lock jesus up for calling people what they are, like he did, ands john the baptist, and the apostler paul, and peter so satnaic and evil minded like your damn evil doctors and nurses that are nothing but dope pushers , and your damn pharmacies in this area ,
meds are good if they are for physical problems, like diabetics and heart, but evil damn even evil medical will put people on meds that cause people to have heart attackes and stroke and tyen say we got to butcher you . HAVE YOU DAMNN EVIL JUDGES AND DOCTORS TOUCH ME, what i use to take , i won't take again, I WON'T JUST CALL THEM DEVILS AND TELL THEM WHERE TO GO. AND NEITHGER WILL THIS GOD DAMNNED EVIL PEOPLE AND YOU DAMKN SO CALLED CHRISTIANS EVER PUT ME IN JAIL AGAIN ON LIES BECAUSE THEY COVER FOR DAMN DOPE HEADS AND PERVERTED CROSS DRESSERWS LIKE RANDY AND RON PARNELL AND GAY FAGS and warped mind men and women that work or abuse their badge of law.

box has already covered for deputies that have lied , and put me in jail because phil bivens and karen burns and jimmy lanier and his friend charles keely and his damn friends in drugs like pam newell, tj jones, the bowers,

I have gone to jail my last time on lies , to cover for the sob , and murders and whores in dope and perverts, I mean what i say. YOU CAN TAKE YOUR DAMN DYER COUNTY LAW TO HELL WITH THE WHOLE DAMN BUNCH OF YOUR EVIL LEGENDS OF DEVILS HERE IN YOUR SATANIC CHURCHES TOO, WITH CHARASMATIC BLACK EVIL MOVEMENT , CONS AT THEIR BEST.

laugh at your asses at what evil you do to starngers that come here, YOU HAVE GOT HELL TO FACE, LIKE ALL THAT DID EVIL TO ME AND LIED AND COVERED FOR MURDER.

box has evil people not good law officers working in that office and behind the badge of law, as some are above the law,,

You are forgetting what I posted about the dam evil blacks , when lanier put me in psyche place, that shot me up with drugs , when I had not done 1 thing, but the next day when I told the doctor, what blacks did, He knew i was telling the truth, and I was immediatley let go, so damn lanier and his damn evil whores and doctors here.

I have been pushed my last time by your damn evil in law and power on lies , because i won't think their damn dope heads and drunks and perverts are good, with evil blacks , and judges , TRY ME, CINDY LOU THE SCARE FACEORGY WHORE GOD LET ESCAPE 1 FIRE , JESUS TURNED UP THE FIRE FOR THE ONE SHE WILL FACE LIKE HER MOTHER , FOR THE NEXT ONE. And she can join her sister in her lies too. how many men are they going to marry and swap in hell/same for men that whore after orgy whores like her.
DOIKNOWyou

Sioux City, IA

#80 Jan 12, 2012
stormy weather wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GO TO HELL TO WITCH.
I wouldn't advise you to judge until you know the whole story. I love vickie , wendy as vickie said is a lair , like her orgy whore mother. so you know the black boys wendy wendy went with? what about the black girls and boys that got my grandaughter on drugs at 12 years old and beat her . do you kno9w them too, because they got with blacks and even had the dam black preacher at republic builders to say nice things of tony , for favors for covering for them, people in orgies and perverts and committ perhury in and out of courts for favors ,
you must not have read my posts from even a month or so ago.
I was not the one that did evil , it was those that got by with murder and lied ,
like barbara bush called hilary clinton a bitch , the news asked her , if she called her a bitch, barbara said I did not call her a bitch she called her a witch and justly so.
your damn family is probaly like a woman I know here , she said her daughter was so evil and what she did and her daughter said her motyher was a lair and all she did and , I can see why the woman 's mother dies in a damn mental hospital because they are two of the most evil women that scheme and money hungry I have ever seen, and then others christians that are vultures just like them.
ask vickie that when she was a teenager told me that the judges and attorneys were their friends , AS A CHILD, not what she told me a couple of years ago , how she feels about the law and attorneys and judges today. she wouldn'[t tell me the name of the attorneys thatg took her just out of high school across the river to drink, KNOWING HOW DAMN ATTORNEYS CONSPIRE AND DO EVIL AND HOW MUCH THEY HATE ME HERE .
i AM NOT THE ONE EVIL, TELL ME YOU NAME AND LET ME TELL YOU HOW EVIL YOUR FAMILY IS.
WHY SHOULD VICKIE BE EMBARRASSED OF ME, i AM NOT A WHORE , A DOPE HEAD A DRUNK OR A PERVERT LIKE CINDY , WENDY'S MOTHER , THAT WAS IN ORGIES AND MORE . WHAT SHOULD VICKIE BE ASHAMED OF ME?
FOR TELLING THE TRUTH? that's like telling a someone they should be ashamed to tell the truth of knowing jesus.
as those like cindy and more wouldn't repent for evils they do no tony because if they did and set people free of the lies they told , THEY WOULD BE IN PRISON, LIKE SOME MORE IN POWER SHOULD HAVE WENT TO PRISON WITH LANIER. THOSE LIKE CINDY LOU.
i am not crying out for help,NOW. I went every where for help, YEARS AGO, but your damn people in power with john mhyers help with tbi made sure no one would believe me, because they would have to tell the truth to distorted truth wrote in power to hurt and what was told to WE THE PEOPLE..
TRUTH AND JUSTICE , i would love to see , where some sorry damn attorney and judge , doesn't go in favore of perjury, and i get to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing buit the truth, and the guilty pay. 3 damn arrest ion this dam evil place and not guilty and lies because kathy and willards daughter , laugh out their ass , and more for the evil and crimes done rto some one not born here that they can say is crazy and a criminal . kathy and paula and so was larry bell and more , just evil people behind the badge of law . every since george ramsey, juysr as evil and warped minded and covered for crimes and murder.
AS i HAVE SAID NOT AGAINST THE LAW AT ALL, BUT IT MAKES ME ANGRY FOR THE EVIL LIES AND CORRUPTION. A FEW I DO NOT BELIEVE ARE.
Then do something about it ya nut instead of ranting over it.. Get a life..
stormy weather

Sioux City, IA

#81 Jan 12, 2012
Someone1999 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very scary. Even when people try to help her, she lashes out. Probably a hopeless cause.
YOU DAMN LYING SOB, HELP ME , HOW HAVE YOU HELPED ME , BY SAYING I AM CRAZY FOR TELLING THE TRUTH,

i don't need you damn evil help, if you want people to be a liar and pervert and warped minded like you, and get think orgies and cross dressing fag bastards that is good ,\\

I will see you in hell first before I will say a damn black so evil and warped minded and gays and liars are good, take your damn evil you call good and love to hell with you,

I love those things God loves and i love what god says is good not you damn evil wapred minded perverts that wouldn't know what repentance is because you have no conscioous do die and go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D Newman 45 min Thisisitbar 1
awoooo 2 hr fcker 3
Highlands of dyersburg 3 hr Marsha 6
Detox help.. 3 hr guest 6
passed out nightriders party 4 hr guest 3
The Mexicans Did It Again 6 hr Michelle Patricks 32
Sheriff's office 6 hr Guest 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages