Dyersburg, TN

#21 Jan 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He did hit and kill 2 ppl the other is in med on life support and family is considering taking him off. It's a very sad and tragic time for our whole town. It is said that naifeh was drunk and I really hope his family suffers as much as the family of the ppl he killed is suffering.
You should never wish suffering on family members of someone who was in a wreck. Prayers for everyone that was injured or lost their lives and their families.
woodbury tn

Woodbury, TN

#22 Jan 9, 2012
re: donny-- i know him and i know he drinks alot, and i stand by what i said if he truly was drunk and he killed this family he should have died too,and if not he should spend the rest of his life in prison. Also before you start running your country inbred ass mouth you need to get the facts. you are probably one of his drinking lawyer friends and just because he is a lawyer does not make him above the law. YOU GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!! you smart ass country bumpkin. you were probably drinking with him before it happened. All you f--king lawyers think just because you have a degree in law you are above the law. well you are not. so before you go trashing someone else about an opinion they posted sit down and think about what you are saying. if he truly did this and he was drunk quit defending him asshole. and you really woudn't want to meet me and try to beat my ass because i will send you home crying to your mom. you sound to me like you might be a big mouth p-ussy you scum bag from dyersburg. just saying!!!!!! i told you inbred idiots if this was a bull--it story i apologize to him and his family but if it was true he deserves everything he gets and i will have no compassion for someone or thier family if he was truly drunk. you freaking idiot.
hmmmmmm

United States

#23 Jan 9, 2012
woodbury tn wrote:
re: donny-- i know him and i know he drinks alot, and i stand by what i said if he truly was drunk and he killed this family he should have died too,and if not he should spend the rest of his life in prison. Also before you start running your country inbred ass mouth you need to get the facts. you are probably one of his drinking lawyer friends and just because he is a lawyer does not make him above the law. YOU GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!! you smart ass country bumpkin. you were probably drinking with him before it happened. All you f--king lawyers think just because you have a degree in law you are above the law. well you are not. so before you go trashing someone else about an opinion they posted sit down and think about what you are saying. if he truly did this and he was drunk quit defending him asshole. and you really woudn't want to meet me and try to beat my ass because i will send you home crying to your mom. you sound to me like you might be a big mouth p-ussy you scum bag from dyersburg. just saying!!!!!! i told you inbred idiots if this was a bull--it story i apologize to him and his family but if it was true he deserves everything he gets and i will have no compassion for someone or thier family if he was truly drunk. you freaking idiot.
might be why his cuz put this on Tims FB wall
woodbury tn

Woodbury, TN

#24 Jan 9, 2012
and you stupid stupid people who want to say prayers for somebody who might have been drunk and killed someone should all go to hell. quit defending these people and start trying to figure out ways to change our rediculous laws to prevent shit like this. instead of saying lets pray for all families involved or were killed in this preventable accident that was alcohol involed. lets just say pray for the innocent people and families that were involved. thats whats wrong with this world today. all you people want to pray for the criminals that do shit wrong until it happens to you. the almighty god is going to punish you so called christians that are always forgiving and praying for the scum bags that kill,steal,and maim the innocent. YOU FU__ING RETARDS NEED TO GROW UP AND GET A TASTE OF THE REAL WORLD INSTEAD OF LIVING IN A FAIRYTALE WORLD. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FREAKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! fu-_ing asshole always want to defend the criminals instead of the innocent. you people are pathetic and make me puke.get out and about and see what really happens in the towns you live in. because i'm telling you when sh-t like this happens to you your church,preacher or our almighty god will not be there to help you. just saying!!!!!!! and if you get offended by what i say i'm sorry but i live in the real world
woodbury tn

Woodbury, TN

#25 Jan 9, 2012
re: hmmmmmmm if his cousin posted this on his fb wall he needed to. it always seems that the innocent die or are maimed for life because of stupid shit people do. this was a family on thier way to eat from what i was told. and like i say if he was not drunk i apologize a thousand times to him and his family, but if what people are saying is true i have no sympathy for them. i'm sorry to everyone that is offended by what i say but i speak my mind. to let you in on why i feel so angered toward a drunk driver, its because i had an uncle who i was very close to and dearly loved him,that was killed by a drunk on a forklift at work and it still upsets me today thinking about it. this happened 10 years ago and the s.o.b who killed him didn't go to jail for 1 freaking hour so can you forgiving people tell me why!!!!!!!
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#26 Jan 9, 2012
ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, he is not an attorney in dyersburg, it's from Lake Co. and his office is in Titonville!!
Tim does work in dyersburg and he use to be in office with tommy weakley, I had a dispute with tim years ago in the court house hall, out side a court room, about his destroying truth.

He left dyer county , not long after that and went to lake county, like john price went to nashville area and joe boyd , and more that left the area. Like danny goodman a crook from lake county that also has family here in drugs and drunks that comes in and sits in , not much comes out of lake county that is not corrupt like dyer county. I don't know of any that has not been in one way or another.
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#27 Jan 9, 2012
woodbury tn wrote:
and you stupid stupid people who want to say prayers for somebody who might have been drunk and killed someone should all go to hell. quit defending these people and start trying to figure out ways to change our rediculous laws to prevent shit like this. instead of saying lets pray for all families involved or were killed in this preventable accident that was alcohol involed. lets just say pray for the innocent people and families that were involved. thats whats wrong with this world today. all you people want to pray for the criminals that do shit wrong until it happens to you. the almighty god is going to punish you so called christians that are always forgiving and praying for the scum bags that kill,steal,and maim the innocent. YOU FU__ING RETARDS NEED TO GROW UP AND GET A TASTE OF THE REAL WORLD INSTEAD OF LIVING IN A FAIRYTALE WORLD. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FREAKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! fu-_ing asshole always want to defend the criminals instead of the innocent. you people are pathetic and make me puke.get out and about and see what really happens in the towns you live in. because i'm telling you when sh-t like this happens to you your church,preacher or our almighty god will not be there to help you. just saying!!!!!!! and if you get offended by what i say i'm sorry but i live in the real world
some people have been doped up and drunk and thier minds corrupt just like those like them in power.

that is just like so called christian like to be so offensive to the words g.d and sayn people are using God.s name in vain. When they need to see thei8r evil ways that are much worse , ho9w they do evil to people , and scheme and conspire with those in murder and perverted warped minded life styles they do in and out of their churches. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT USE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN.

As in any war , war is hell, whether it is a spiritual battle ot battle in war , AS George patobn told a news reporter that asked him if he prayed , he said every g..d,. day, SEEing those being killed by enemies of those like hitler, but he did know jesus , as when a winter storm raged and a battle had to be fought the next morning, knowing if the storm did not stop, the battle was lost, he called and said , AND ORDERED IN THE NAME OF JESUS, TO GET ALL PRAYERS GOING UP TO STOP THE STORM, AND THE NEXT MORNING , WON THE BATTLE , OVER THE STORM, SOMETIMES THESE HELLISH BATTLES ARE BROUGHT BY gOD TRYING THE SPOIRIT AS HE DID WITH JONAH AND MORE THROUGHOUT THE WORD OF GOD.

It is called fighting a good fight against , evil people , not a physical fight, as those that fight in war battles , but making a stand for JESUS.

Some people as the apostle paul said , have been bewitched and drugs have got their brains , out of order to see truth, AS JESUS SAID, FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO, THEY HAVE BLINDERS ON PUT ON BY EVIL TO BELIEVE LIES , THOSE USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN, ANTI CHRIST , THAT TWIST AND TURN TRUTH , FOR THEIR EVIL PURPOSE.

THEY DO NOT SEE, HOW EVIL THEY WALK WITH EVIL PEOPLE AND NOT IN TRUTH WITH JESUS .
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#28 Jan 9, 2012
sorry about hitting wrong keys , not perfect YET!

Dyersburg, TN

#29 Jan 9, 2012
Does anyone have any updated info on Tim's condition?
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Jan 9, 2012
Some people don't think of the suffering they put on others and pain that they their selves could not bear.as some laugh at what evil they have powers to do to people , that have never done anything to them .

BUT some are above the law , and care less for their lies and evil ways , of what others suffer, calling their selves good.

showing you cannot do evil and then try to work your self into God's grace of forgiveness as jesus said to the man that had been good all of his life , SHOWING IF YOUR EVIL YOUR GOOD WORKS WILL NOT COVER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE , NO MERCY , BUYING BALL GAME SUITS FOR YOUTH, OR WORKING IN A SOUP LINE FOR POOR. ETC.

VANITY, VANITY, there is only way in , and one door ,one road to JESUS, and if he doesn't give it to you, you do not have it, IT IS CALLED TRUTH!

Dyersburg, TN

#32 Jan 9, 2012
stormy weather wrote:
Some people don't think of the suffering they put on others and pain that they their selves could not bear.as some laugh at what evil they have powers to do to people , that have never done anything to them .
BUT some are above the law , and care less for their lies and evil ways , of what others suffer, calling their selves good.
showing you cannot do evil and then try to work your self into God's grace of forgiveness as jesus said to the man that had been good all of his life , SHOWING IF YOUR EVIL YOUR GOOD WORKS WILL NOT COVER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE , NO MERCY , BUYING BALL GAME SUITS FOR YOUTH, OR WORKING IN A SOUP LINE FOR POOR. ETC.
VANITY, VANITY, there is only way in , and one door ,one road to JESUS, and if he doesn't give it to you, you do not have it, IT IS CALLED TRUTH!
OMG! you are truly a nut case! get a therapist if you need someone to talk to, i'm sure our tax dollars would pay for it~

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#33 Jan 9, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never wish suffering on family members of someone who was in a wreck. Prayers for everyone that was injured or lost their lives and their families.
That was my feeling. Why make his family suffer? They didn't do anything.

I'm from 'Round Here

#34 Jan 9, 2012
woodbury tn wrote:
Once again, why his family? They weren't even in the car! That's a bit harsh.

I'm from 'Round Here

#35 Jan 9, 2012
woodbury tn wrote:
re: hmmmmmmm if his cousin posted this on his fb wall he needed to. it always seems that the innocent die or are maimed for life because of stupid shit people do. this was a family on thier way to eat from what i was told. and like i say if he was not drunk i apologize a thousand times to him and his family, but if what people are saying is true i have no sympathy for them. i'm sorry to everyone that is offended by what i say but i speak my mind. to let you in on why i feel so angered toward a drunk driver, its because i had an uncle who i was very close to and dearly loved him,that was killed by a drunk on a forklift at work and it still upsets me today thinking about it. this happened 10 years ago and the s.o.b who killed him didn't go to jail for 1 freaking hour so can you forgiving people tell me why!!!!!!!
Accident perhaps? They do happen, reall accidents I mean. Why should the innocent family suffer on either side? Was the forklift driver drunk at work? Sometimes bad things happen to good people and maybe it was just an accident when your uncle died.
Beachcomber

Kennedale, TX

#36 Jan 9, 2012
Drinking/Drugs and driving don't go together. He should know that of all people, but he is above the law. He has had his license suspended twice in the past. Once for drugs and alcohol, the other I didn't even get into, but just looking at his picture speaks enough. Waiting to hear his BAC level and charges.

Prayers for the other family he killed and hurt. That is where my sympathy lies, not with him. He is a repeat offender and should never have been allowed to practice law after his stunts.
woodbury tn

Woodbury, TN

#37 Jan 9, 2012
the guy that killed my uncle was drunk at work and i'm not saying tims family is bad. BUT if they new he was drinking or knew he was the type of guy who would drink and drive all the time then why should'nt they have a little blame in this. especially if they new he did this frequently. they had to know in their minds this would happen one day. i say if you know he does it and you look the other way you are an accesory!!!!!!!!! i'm sorry his wife and kids have to go through all this and hope they never have to again and if i said anything to hurt them i'm sorry i'm just pissed off at him.

Jackson, TN

#38 Jan 9, 2012
woodbury tn wrote:
the guy that killed my uncle was drunk at work and i'm not saying tims family is bad. BUT if they new he was drinking or knew he was the type of guy who would drink and drive all the time then why should'nt they have a little blame in this. especially if they new he did this frequently. they had to know in their minds this would happen one day. i say if you know he does it and you look the other way you are an accesory!!!!!!!!! i'm sorry his wife and kids have to go through all this and hope they never have to again and if i said anything to hurt them i'm sorry i'm just pissed off at him.
He was an adult, do you think his family could stop him from doing whatever he wanted. I have adult children that do things I abhor but I am helpless to stop them.

I'm from 'Round Here

#39 Jan 9, 2012
woodbury tn wrote:
In that case, I would think your feelings are justified toward him. In most places if there is an accident, there is an immediate drug test for those involved. That may not have been the case 10 years ago. Sorry, for your loss and for your family, as well. We wonder why things like this happen, but they do. Again, sorry for your loss and those involved in this accident, as well. Seems the innocents always have to pay.

There should be a law that if you get a second DWI, you go to prison, but our prisons are so full now, there is not room for them. So what do you do?

I'm from 'Round Here

#40 Jan 9, 2012
Beachcomber wrote:
Drinking/Drugs and driving don't go together. He should know that of all people, but he is above the law. He has had his license suspended twice in the past. Once for drugs and alcohol, the other I didn't even get into, but just looking at his picture speaks enough. Waiting to hear his BAC level and charges.
Prayers for the other family he killed and hurt. That is where my sympathy lies, not with him. He is a repeat offender and should never have been allowed to practice law after his stunts.
There should never be repeat offenders. Second DWI, and the very least, never drive a car again. If you know ahead of time, what the price will be, you might not be so eager to get behind the wheel drunk.
school

Dyersburg, TN

#41 Jan 9, 2012
you people are all crazy, stop talking s about mr naiefeh, yall aer stupid, leave him the f alone, get a f......g life3. gossip gossip gossip thats all yall have to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great (Aug '14) 17 min Preacher 2,532
Dentures in dyersburg 17 min mister635 2
again Roger and his bit April scared 45 min lol 1
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 1 hr my god 166
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr bno 101,402
caseys general store!!! 3 hr mhmm 19
Funny Commercials (Mar '12) 3 hr Boo 17
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 3 hr Lol 46
Shocked...Not 5 hr LOL 34
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 5 hr jus wondering 62