First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ash Round

Odessa, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I seen him my god his teeth look like gravel. Looks like meth mouth. I know his breath has to smell ike sh÷+. He is to fat to be on meth so what happened did you just stop brushing when you was 12?

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Hell with his teeth i drove 250 miles to hunt with that joke! Needs to take up meth cause he sure dont know shit about killing ducks.
first down

Odessa, TX

#3 Mar 12, 2013
He is a joke straight con man! Hell we hunted 2 days did not fire one shot. He played on his phone the whole time. Never hunt with him again.

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2013
GOT THAT RIGHT! needs to stop worring about bullcrap gay ugly decals. and put his clients on ducks. he needs to take up another hobby cause fatboy has no clue how to kill birds or run a guied service.
justin

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Soo true
boss of da stix wes

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Lmao! Hows it feel JD
death row outfitters

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Really Derek!!! You are so damn obvious. How many people you ever guided? Better yet how many people in this town have you robbed and cheated?
fly all day outfitters

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Death row? more like free row cause u cant kill ducks..just EAT..PLAY MR.CELLPHONE MAN..AND LOOK LIKE A DUMB FOOL """MR.JOBLESS """
true true 2

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Ill take pay with ya girl jimmy dean oops jason

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Jason you better watch cory at c/w hes been talkin trash too
mel

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2013
guest wrote:
Jason you better watch cory at c/w hes been talkin trash too
That's the pot calling the kettle black!
Top notch

Odessa, TX

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Jason how could you talk about anyone robbing or cheating you fat fuk I've known you 20+ years you cheated and stole your whole life. Hence the reason you have no friends no one on earth who knows your fat ass likes you. I hear your working with your ex wife how does your gf thank about that one????
lmfa

Sioux City, IA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
death row outfitters wrote:
Really Derek!!! You are so damn obvious. How many people you ever guided? Better yet how many people in this town have you robbed and cheated?
isnt it funny these guys go duck hunting a couple of times an think their guides.just cause you put some stickers on your truck an buy some drake camo with them junk a@@ Rnt calls you think you a guide .thats whats wring wuth duck hunting now.to many rich city folk dumba@@,s started hunting
posers

Sioux City, IA

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Cant even spell guide one day the next day you are one
lower level

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2013
From my understanding if Jason told me right he has been guideing for 10 or more years.
hmmm

Milan, TN

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Well I know him and I like him?
Hmmmm2

Rowlett, TX

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Well I guess your about the only one guess you have not figured out how he has screwd you yet. Or maybe your screwing him.
hmmmm

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Just because you like someone doesn't mean you are screwing them. He's got a good funny personality. Y'all must be jealous.

Toone, TN

#19 Mar 13, 2013
They all lazy bum. Derek and his brother too. Derek and denton had a contest to see who was f-n lazier and they both f-n one.
Seriously

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2013
2 grown ass men that were friends are now dogging each other out on topix. And bringing the business into it. NICE JOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's just do it 4 min promises 42
Newbern Roellen Rd wreck 12 min guest 10
promises 57 min promises 9
elvis martines 1 hr promises 3
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Guessed 106,043
Why is taco bell so slow? 3 hr Qzvar 32
lol 4 hr pixie lixie 14
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) 17 hr edwin in drag 79

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web