State Gazette/Court Report

State Gazette/Court Report

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

needing info

Searcy, AR

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I thought the "Court Report" was published in the State Gazette every Thursday....been looking for 2 weeks now concerning a case from March 12 and can't find anything. I also thought that anyone could go to the DCSD or DPD and request a copy of any police report. That woman at the desk is HATEFUL!!!! I'm a tax paying citizen, needing info that will ultimately protect my child from a pill popping, meth head. What gives?

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2013
needing info wrote:
I thought the "Court Report" was published in the State Gazette every Thursday....been looking for 2 weeks now concerning a case from March 12 and can't find anything. I also thought that anyone could go to the DCSD or DPD and request a copy of any police report. That woman at the desk is HATEFUL!!!! I'm a tax paying citizen, needing info that will ultimately protect my child from a pill popping, meth head. What gives?
its published on wednesdays.. u can go to the state gazette office and request a copy of paper that had court listings from that date.. dont know about gettin police reports on someone else.. with all the new hippa laws even tho i think its public record
Guest6rcw

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 22, 2013
HIPAA covershealth infrmation, not police reports...
JOE ELLIS

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 22, 2013
I love it when people say "I'm a tax paying citzen" it sounds good but you're not and either am I,we dont pay taxes they are taken from us, If it was up to us we probably would'nt pay em. now i pay my home taxes but that's because I'm threatned to pay them or else,not tryin to start anything i just get tickled at some of the things that come out our mouths,my opinion
heads up

Rowlett, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2013
If you're going through something legally with an ex, your attorney can get them. Or if its reported to dcs they can too.

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2013
I do not think Police Reports are public record as they have personal identification information on them. the court record is probably public information.

Since: Aug 09

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Guest is right. It has been published on Wednesdays for years. But the last year or so, they haven't been publishing it every Wednesday. So sometimes it's in there, sometimes it's not.

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Guest6rcw wrote:
HIPAA covershealth infrmation, not police reports...
o i didnt know.. dont visit drs very often and have never read all of those i feel like a dummy lol i thought it covered all ur personal info.. thanks for the 411! lol

Andrews, TX

#9 Mar 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
its published on wednesdays.. u can go to the state gazette office and request a copy of paper that had court listings from that date.. dont know about gettin police reports on someone else.. with all the new hippa laws even tho i think its public record
It is public record and you should be able to get a copy you just have to pay per page .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Clooney 17 min Meme 2
Democrats saved you REDS again 2 hr Ace 2
why are dyer county women so fat? 2 hr Moo 2
Gorsuch, as a reminder, 3 hr REDS don t care 12
Great River Road Drag Racing (Apr '16) 3 hr REDS don t care 22
Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Gorsuch ... 3 hr REDS don t care 4
Mark Wyrick 3 hr uknow 1
New Restaurant...The Bus Stop (Oct '15) Thu REDS don t care 108

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web