DPS on lockdown?
concerned

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Has anyone heard that DPS is on lockdown? If so, why?
DPS MOM

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
I just called the school because I was scared. They said they were on lockdown, but things are back to normal now. Got no specifics about it, though

Lubbock, TX

#3 Nov 20, 2012

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Omg, that's so scary!!!! Thank god everyone is safe.
Anon1970

Versailles, IN

#5 Nov 20, 2012
They didn't get the kids out of the buildings. If a bomb treat is made they lock down i would want to get out of the building.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Anon1970 wrote:
They didn't get the kids out of the buildings. If a bomb treat is made they lock down i would want to get out of the building.
It would interfere with the bomb searching. You have to lock it down and can't move anyone.
Anon1970

Versailles, IN

#7 Nov 20, 2012
I would have been ass -n- elbows out of that building. Why didn't they go to the football field?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Anon1970 wrote:
I would have been ass -n- elbows out of that building. Why didn't they go to the football field?
I understand where you are coming from, but you can't move. It would have interfered in the search. Everyone would have been in the way. That slows down a bomb squad from searching around people moving.

Sioux City, IA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
oh get over it. you all act like a bunch of ass wipe cry babies. some kid shit his pants and the school smelled like shit.
parent

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
if it was a bomb they would have got everyone out ASAP.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2012
guest wrote:
oh get over it. you all act like a bunch of ass wipe cry babies. some kid shit his pants and the school smelled like shit.
Are you the one who called about the bomb threats?? This is just kids man. You are a sorry piece of sh!t. You need to be hung.

Sioux City, IA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the one who called about the bomb threats?? This is just kids man. You are a sorry piece of sh!t. You need to be hung.
and you are stupid. you need to go back to school. dummy!
Flyaway

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2012
My don't attend this school. Mine are in the county. But am shocked that a threat like this was made on any school. All those innocent children and staff are at the mercy of IDIOTS ..
Anon

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Awful!! This really can happen so I do not agree with some of these idiots that get on here saying stupid crap:(!!! I will PRAY for u.
guest2

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Nov 21, 2012
The school must have thought it was safer to keep the children inside the building. I feel that my children are very well educated and safe in the school system. Every school system has its issues, but I am pleased with Dyersburg City Schools. Maybe, the school thought there might have been more danger outside of the school building instead of inside. Maybe it was a call to get kids outside, so they could get a kid to kidnap or something. Just saying think about all options before you start bashing peoples choices...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice 2 min murder atlarge 6
Sheriff's office 5 min GUEST 24
The Pub Prices 14 min GUEST 41
Mouth Full on Facebook 35 min jhon 53
Does anyone remove honey bees for free 37 min D n J 5
Alex clenney 48 min Guest 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 53 min Dickens1 4,700
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 14 hr Inquisitor 12
School teachers thinking they're lawyers! Tue Upthestaircase 42
More from around the web