Dustin Moore NSK
Ominjee

Boise, ID

#1 May 9, 2012
Somebody let me know about him.. I work with him and we mess around. But I've heard he has a girlfriend?
He says no, but we all know how that is.
live and let live

Sioux City, IA

#2 May 9, 2012
You mean you spread your legs BEFORE asking this question? And then you come on this web site to ask about him? You know hon, next time you might want to ask these questions BEFORE or expect to be treated like a whore....
That hon is just a man's opinion! I know in my life, I called lady's like you "one night stands"! One night, one time and NOW GO HOME!
Ominjee

Boise, ID

#3 May 9, 2012
So does anyone actually know anything?
He was living with his mom.. And then the rumor is that it's a 16 year old girl and that he stays there with her and her parents. And he has a child by a woman in dyersburg.. Her name is Dee??? Nick name I'm sure. Anyone know her real name or how I might get in contact with her?

Sioux City, IA

#4 May 9, 2012
just a big nasty ho.

Sioux City, IA

#5 May 9, 2012
I hope tou tell her, hope she kicks your butt ho.
Ominjee

Boise, ID

#7 May 9, 2012
His baby momma or his girlfriend?

Sioux City, IA

#8 May 10, 2012
if you are so proud of being a ho ,put you name on here,so she can kick your butt, ho.

Sioux City, IA

#9 May 10, 2012
ominjee,bet you are too scared,ha ha ha.
Brittany

United States

#10 May 10, 2012
ummmm I'm his sons mother/ex wife. What do you need to talk to me about?? I dont have anything to do with him except every other weekend when he picks up our son. If he has a girlfriend then leave him alone and let them be happy...duh people! Common sense is not so common these days!
friend

United States

#11 May 10, 2012
I know him and he is VERY happy with Samantha. I doubt if they will let you tear them apart. Get a mf life and a new man and leave them be. HE IS HAPPY! And that came out his mouth. What you mad now? YOU SHOULD BE. LOL.
Ominjee

Boise, ID

#12 May 10, 2012
This guy has never been married. His baby's mom is name daniell
TKO

United States

#13 May 10, 2012
He don't even work at NSK...Shows how much you know.
Ominjee

Boise, ID

#14 May 10, 2012
Must be more than one Dustin Moore. He works at NSK. And his baby momma isn't Brittany. Unless he has more than one. Hah he might tho
lil D

Benton, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2012
well this is his sister so anyone that gets on here talkin shit about him needs to get a life! And he does have a girlfriend that he is very happy with! And dont talk about his baby momma either! So if skanks want there ass beat then keep talkin shit!
lil D

Benton, KY

#16 Jul 14, 2012
and his sons mother is not named brittany
snicker

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jul 14, 2012
there may be more than one dustin moore, but the one i know works at sun products through randstad and he's a douchebag.
hey

Sioux City, IA

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Ominjee wrote:
So does anyone actually know anything?
He was living with his mom.. And then the rumor is that it's a 16 year old girl and that he stays there with her and her parents. And he has a child by a woman in dyersburg.. Her name is Dee??? Nick name I'm sure. Anyone know her real name or how I might get in contact with her?
I don't have a gf....i am not this guy but i can make you forget all about him
Yeahrifjr

Sioux City, IA

#19 Jul 19, 2012
Dustin still livin off his mom an ne female
Who will take him in. Drugs and beer!!
An his ex is no better. Just cuz she quit smokin the pot now she is all that. She A waitress. Big deal. She is a headcase. Always has been. Feel bad for that kid. He aint got a dad anhis mom a loon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lol 11 min pixie lixie 14
new restaurant where cozy kitchen use to b (May '12) 30 min Guest1 11
colton simpson (Aug '09) 48 min angelface 4
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr anon 106,042
Woodlawn street drug house 5 hr Old friend 22
dyersburg McDonalds 11 hr joe 6
Jobs,,, 11 hr DAVID WILBANKS 3
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) 13 hr edwin in drag 79
Newbern Roellen Rd wreck 21 hr Guest 9

Dyersburg Jobs