Guns to be removed.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GetWithIt

Sioux City, IA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Guns will be removed form all homes once the new laws of the land are passed. This will happen mid to late 2013.
heathen

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Who's going to come get them?
nehtaeh

Sioux City, IA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
The government.

Sioux City, IA

#4 Nov 22, 2012
not

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2012
They will have pry em from my cold dead fingers! I own guns to protect my family from ppl coming and taking what's rightfully ours and I will use them to defend that right as long as I'm alive

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Pack up those M16 and hand grenades........there is a difference between automatics, weapons of mass destruction and a shot gun:( Last time I checked it is also illegal to make homemade bombs as well:)

Sioux City, IA

#7 Nov 22, 2012
guest wrote:
They will have pry em from my cold dead fingers! I own guns to protect my family from ppl coming and taking what's rightfully ours and I will use them to defend that right as long as I'm alive
last time i checked 43% of gun owners sot family members thinking they were shooting crooks, we have had more children killed by handgun owners than in the wars the past 50 years.

hmmm.... you want to protect your family? then you should get rid of those guns! that is the best proctection you could buy.

i hope you do not accidently shoot your wife, mother, father, child, or family pet.
Chris

Sioux City, IA

#8 Nov 22, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
last time i checked 43% of gun owners sot family members thinking they were shooting crooks, we have had more children killed by handgun owners than in the wars the past 50 years.
hmmm.... you want to protect your family? then you should get rid of those guns! that is the best proctection you could buy.
i hope you do not accidently shoot your wife, mother, father, child, or family pet.
Are you insane. I am flat out calling you a liar and telling you to produce some factual evidence that what you ssay is true.

More children killed by handgun owners than in all wars in the last 50 years? You are crazy.
heathen

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Throw your computer in the trash...you're too stupid to be on the internet

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Nov 22, 2012
All guns should be banned except shotguns.+That is all you need to protect your family and get game to eat?
tbh

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Its part of the new world order look up.the new world airport denver Colorado
PATRIOT

Burnet, TX

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Let those who dare try to take away any more rights from me. I support the constitution 100%!!!! And that means freedom of speech for the guest that can show their ignorance with such talk of statistics that is propaganda.
F in Nuts

Maury City, TN

#13 Nov 23, 2012
tbh wrote:
Its part of the new world order look up.the new world airport denver Colorado
Yeah, just like the retired space shuttles are strategically placed to take the chosen few to the space station when the world ends.

Sioux City, IA

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane. I am flat out calling you a liar and telling you to produce some factual evidence that what you ssay is true.
More children killed by handgun owners than in all wars in the last 50 years? You are crazy.
the facts are out there. you are just too stupid to understand them. YES! more children have been killed from idiot parents like you that own handguns for protection than have been killed in wars for that past 50 years.

in your case. if you need protection, get a condom!

we the people will change the USC to remove the right to bare arms. you will be allowed a shotgun and that is it.

Brian you must be a real idiot.please be sure your guns are not loaded and give them to your kids so you do not hurt yourself.

Sioux City, IA

#15 Nov 23, 2012
I would support the US Government taking away my rifle and handguns.

All I and anyone else really needs is a shotgun for hunting and even protection.

I have been a NRA mempber for better than 30 years, and we have a few of them that are nuts about guns.

This group should be disbanded as rebel to the US of America.

Martin, TN

#16 Nov 23, 2012
read the Constitution and the bill of rights you have the right to bear arms and that includes shotguns , hand guns, and even a machine gun if you register it. doint you think that the law that was passed that you refer to would be all over news if this was true, now doint try to piss on my leg and tell me its raining any more tonight before i go to bed you must be kin to jim jones some way!
ho ya

Sioux City, IA

#17 Nov 23, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
the facts are out there. you are just too stupid to understand them. YES! more children have been killed from idiot parents like you that own handguns for protection than have been killed in wars for that past 50 years.
we the people will change the USC to remove the right to bare arms. you will be allowed a shotgun and that is it.
Brian you must be a real idiot.please be sure your guns are not loaded and give them to your kids so you do not hurt yourself.
TRY to come take mine law or not see what happens to your DEAD ass when the buzzards eat it if they will

Sioux City, IA

#18 Nov 23, 2012
ho ya wrote:
<quoted text>TRY to come take mine law or not see what happens to your DEAD ass when the buzzards eat it if they will

Anon1970

Versailles, IN

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Can we throw rocks? We will all become spear chunkers.

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2012
GetWithIt wrote:
Guns will be removed form all homes once the new laws of the land are passed. This will happen mid to late 2013.you sir, are an idiot!!!!
you sir, are an idiot!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Beat Dads 3 min Terran 23
woman at save-a-lot 28 min Guest 2
ICE in Dyersburg 2 hr Ms Vanilla 20
Rednecks in the bible 2 hr Rednecksgohome 1
Rednecks are going to hell 3 hr Rednecksgohome 1
Rich people are going to hell. 3 hr Rednecksgohome 1
Bannon Bitchslaps Dumbocrats and Fake News Media 4 hr Inquisitor 3
Chimes for charity walker girl 5 hr Impulse 57
Short Stop Lake Road 10 hr REDS don t care 14
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) Wed septic butt 106,383