Obama Says he has authority to kill Americans

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
anon

Ripley, TN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
A secret Department of Justice memo was leaked that said that President Obama has the authority to kill American citizens. They use the claim of "terrorism" for the use/abuse of this power (although Obama discontinued the use of the word terrorism sometime back).

This is the same people who wanted Bush impeached and tried for waterboarding real terrorists! And Bush never used drones on American soil and on American citizens. The US Supreme Court has been very clear about the legal limits of what a President can/cannot do.

I have put a link below on how a drone killed three American citizens. And no, it's not from Fox news but it's from NBC News, a liberal website. Even Democrats are worried and are demanding answers about this secret memo.

Since Obama was re-elected he has behaved more & more like a would-be King and less a President.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/05/16...

Another link from NBC News discusses of the legal dangers and over reach by Obama. Where are the Obama defenders regarding the killing of American citizens just b/c one person in the DOJ says it's okay?

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 6, 2013
The drones were not used on american soil.Americans who dont break the laws of the land dont have to worry about being hit.
anon

Ripley, TN

#3 Feb 6, 2013
guest wrote:
The drones were not used on american soil.Americans who dont break the laws of the land dont have to worry about being hit.
If Obama says he has the authority to use them to kill Americans then what is to stop him from using them here? Already the US has drones flying over American cities watching us.

Your idiotic statement that "Americans who don't break laws don't have to worry" is naive and stupid! Where is your outrage over a President deciding that some low life in DOJ has the authority to decide who gets knocked off? And what happens when some innocent person is hit by mistake?

Your liberal excuse-makers want to close your eyes to everything Obama does and blame Bush for everything!

Gas is rising to $4 a gallon this summer they say, utility bills are skyrocketing, jobless claims are going up, seven million people will lose health insurance due to ObamaCare (the Congressional Budget Office says), and now Obama wants amnesty & citizenship for the 20+ million illegal aliens in this country.

You guys will stop at nothing until this country is bankrupt and in flames and riots!
2nd amen is alive nd well

Martin, TN

#4 Feb 6, 2013
We need the rest of the states to jump on board.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/06/he...
Impeach the Communist

Jackson, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Those clueless idiots that voted for Obama will soon realize that their HOPE WILL CHANGE.OBAMA UNCHAINED will continue to destroy America!!!!!!!!!!
anon

Ripley, TN

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Even Bob Beckel, the liberal Democrat, says this is wrong. The American citizen doesn't even have to be proven to have committed a crime or act of terrorism. This is an extremely dangerous move by our would-be king. But then he figures the news media will cover for him. And he figures his loyal, zombie supporters will say nothing or defend him. In fact, where are those usual defenders of his on this board?

Fulton, MO

#8 Feb 6, 2013
anon wrote:
A secret Department of Justice memo was leaked that said that President Obama has the authority to kill American citizens. They use the claim of "terrorism" for the use/abuse of this power (although Obama discontinued the use of the word terrorism sometime back).
This is the same people who wanted Bush impeached and tried for waterboarding real terrorists! And Bush never used drones on American soil and on American citizens. The US Supreme Court has been very clear about the legal limits of what a President can/cannot do.
I have put a link below on how a drone killed three American citizens. And no, it's not from Fox news but it's from NBC News, a liberal website. Even Democrats are worried and are demanding answers about this secret memo.
Since Obama was re-elected he has behaved more & more like a would-be King and less a President.
Another link from NBC News discusses of the legal dangers and over reach by Obama. Where are the Obama defenders regarding the killing of American citizens just b/c one person in the DOJ says it's okay?
You sir are a lying redneck f**ktard.

Martin, TN

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Yup! Also, he now doesn't feel, as if he owes ANYONE an explanation. Said his piece and walked away. Left his little lap dog Carney to answer questions. Although, last time he left it up to his lap dogs to cover his tracks, Susan Rice poked a hole in the ship he was standing in, didn't she? Next thing you know, it's going to be worse than The Pelican Brief! I don't think that is an exaggeration either. Hold onto your hats, it's going to get bumpy.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/05/obama-carne...

Martin, TN

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar? I think he/she posted proof! Don't you dumb a@@e@ always yell, that it was a fox news story? Here it was, from a news station, that is known for pulling the stories out of Obama's butt. I also think you calling that poster a redneck was a little childish. Tell you what, why don't we call you an ostrich. Now go on over there and poke your head back into the sand, while the world burns down around you!
Impeach the Communist

Jackson, TN

#11 Feb 6, 2013
The lazy Takers love their Obama.They care nothing about America.They just want to keep their FREE STUFF.Obama has deep Communist roots and it is beginning to show as his mask has come off.He is nothing but a black Saul Alinsky.The ends justify the means.Take from the haves and give it to the have-nots.In other words take from the workers and give it to the lazy.I am proud to say I knew who he was and me,and my family did not vote for the damn black communist.
anon

Ripley, TN

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a "lying redneck"? and then you use profanity? How classy.

I just provided you and everyone else with TWO NBC News stories that deal with this. So is NBC News lying to us? Explain why they would do so?

No, you are the f*cking retard. You can't debate the issue so you resort to the usual childish, redneck tactic of name-calling. If you can't debate the issue then maybe you can go back to your coloring books.

Fulton, MO

#13 Feb 6, 2013
anon

Ripley, TN

#14 Feb 6, 2013
The TRUTH is what I have already posted. The CNN post doesn't dispute anything previously released. Obama has already used drones in many instances that were never done so under Bush.

That's why many Democrats and even the ACLU are worried about Obama's increased use of drones...
Impeach the Communist

Jackson, TN

#15 Feb 6, 2013
It is a damn shame that the clueless sit on their asses munching potato chips and watching NBC OR CBS OR CNN and not bothering to do any research on a man running for President.They see that big smile and assume he is a nice guy.They fall hook,line and sinker and go vote for a Communist who hates America.They worry more about getting to that mailbox for that damn check than they do who they vote for.What a damn shame!!!!..Buckle up folks it`s going to be a hell of a ride down the tubes.
anon

Ripley, TN

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Notice the startling line in the USA Today story from today:

"The unclassified memo says it is legal for the government to kill U.S. citizens abroad if it believes they are senior al-Qaeda leaders continually engaged in operations aimed at killing Americans, even if there is no evidence of a specific imminent attack."

"even if there is NO evidence of a specific imminent attack."

So Obama has dramatically lowered the bar as to what is needed to attack, even if Americans are involved.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/world/middl...

Fulton, MO

#19 Feb 6, 2013
LMFAO!
anon

Ripley, TN

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
LMFAO!
That the best you got? Go ahead & laugh at your own stupidity for defending a man who advocates killing American citizens. You are revealing your own ignorance on this thread.

I'm LMAO at you "guest"...
goi

Charlotte, NC

#23 Feb 6, 2013
Get over it!!!! He's president whether you like it or not!!! Suck it up and deal with it!!! You are not gonna change a thing by whining on this site or anywhere else.
anon

Ripley, TN

#24 Feb 7, 2013
goi wrote:
Get over it!!!! He's president whether you like it or not!!! Suck it up and deal with it!!! You are not gonna change a thing by whining on this site or anywhere else.
So just b/c he's President we're supposed to "get over it"? Why the hell didn't you idiots quit complaining about everything Bush did? You morons blamed everything on him and still do. We still have freedom of speech in this country, at least until Obama tries to destroy it too!

I notice you didn't address the topic we're discussing. Maybe b/c you know it's criminal and wrong?

Jackson, TN

#25 Feb 7, 2013
Leave the president alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can't upload pics to Facebook. Michael y. 5 min guest 32
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 10 min Dickens1 7,434
God is Great (Aug '14) 29 min makes no sense 2,052
Sheriff Box wants his own 911 Center 29 min Tax payer 4
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 32 min SBJ 28
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 55 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,860
Looking for a furrever friend 1 hr ChopperBlades 3
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Gin is in the House 100,708
The FBI Should investigate the DPD 2 hr Paul C 139
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 15 hr Michael Young 37