Interracial FADD
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Guest

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Halo Yankee wrote:
i recently moved here from chicago and have noticed a huge amount of white girls walking around with blackk guys. Where im from we are sure not racist and you see tons of white girls with all kinds of races but it almost appears to be a FAD in this town. Im white by the way but im wondering how the white guys in the south are treating there ladies for so many of them to be swinging the black direction. All my life i heard about these southern gentleman but thats not what im seeing. Any Thoughts out there??????????
Blah blah go to sleep already
Guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Halo Yankee wrote:
i recently moved here from chicago and have noticed a huge amount of white girls walking around with blackk guys. Where im from we are sure not racist and you see tons of white girls with all kinds of races but it almost appears to be a FAD in this town. Im white by the way but im wondering how the white guys in the south are treating there ladies for so many of them to be swinging the black direction. All my life i heard about these southern gentleman but thats not what im seeing. Any Thoughts out there??????????
Alot of it is drugs. These girls get on drugs and the only way to get them is sleep with the dealers. It will follow them for life even if they straighten their lives up. No respectable guy, white or black, wants to associate with these girls who usually have alot of baggage. I know a few who had a good life but got caught up in this kind of trashy life and now can't find a decent guy to give them the time of day.
understand

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Damn it. im from Chicago also. i c what u mean southern men...the ones i know do not live up to there rep.which is sad bc there so sexy !!!:( most men who know there cute are aholes !!!! Not bn with a black man. n im not racist, i c the most awfulest lookn white women with black men all the time. low self asteem. i guess.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#5 Dec 28, 2012
understand wrote:
Damn it. im from Chicago also. i c what u mean southern men...the ones i know do not live up to there rep.which is sad bc there so sexy !!!:( most men who know there cute are aholes !!!! Not bn with a black man. n im not racist, i c the most awfulest lookn white women with black men all the time. low self asteem. i guess.
I lived in Cicero, Il.30 yrs ago. During that time I was good friends with a white man that had a black girlfriend. So yes Houston, it was there before it was here.
Why bitch about things you have no control over?

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Alot of it is drugs. These girls get on drugs and the only way to get them is sleep with the dealers. It will follow them for life even if they straighten their lives up. No respectable guy, white or black, wants to associate with these girls who usually have alot of baggage. I know a few who had a good life but got caught up in this kind of trashy life and now can't find a decent guy to give them the time of day.
Pull your head outta your azz. Drugs has nothing to do with most of the decisions that white women make. You think white men are drug free? Palease.
understand

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Yea i grew up in cicero buddy i grew up around racial everything.ok.... it got to the point where white ppl were scarce! k so this lil bit of racial tension aint nothn. btw i was not complaining.... the prsn whom started this thread is complaining.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#8 Dec 28, 2012
understand wrote:
Yea i grew up in cicero buddy i grew up around racial everything.ok.... it got to the point where white ppl were scarce! k so this lil bit of racial tension aint nothn. btw i was not complaining.... the prsn whom started this thread is complaining.
I understand. Didn't mean to sound defensive.

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Mandingo love!!!!!

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Slim_Harpo wrote:
Mandingo love!!!!!
Hi babe. Whatsup with you? Awww hell I can't believe I went there.........
;)

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi babe. Whatsup with you? Awww hell I can't believe I went there.........
;)
Just hanging out....

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Slim_Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>Just hanging out....
Interesting....found a place yet?

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron, drugs DO play a major role in most women hooking up with black males. Not all, but a large majority of them. Falling into that lifestyle is a lonely and difficult one and usually ends up with single women with half bred spawn living in government housing and being added to the welfare roles.
You know all this like you know I'm a moron.
Guest

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Dec 29, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know all this like you know I'm a moron.
Yes, I know all this. Have lived here all my life and have witnessed it for myself. Have seen irls trade crack for crack tp put it bluntly. Have seen alot who were married with kids and had a good life going for them and then go down the drug road. Most of the time was introduced to them by a so called close friend and once they got hooked, would do whatever it took to get the drugs. Studies have shown it is a bad situation and not condusive to a proper up bringing for children of a different race and culture to be subjected to this life style. You can deny all you want, but facts are facts.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I know all this. Have lived here all my life and have witnessed it for myself. Have seen irls trade crack for crack tp put it bluntly. Have seen alot who were married with kids and had a good life going for them and then go down the drug road. Most of the time was introduced to them by a so called close friend and once they got hooked, would do whatever it took to get the drugs. Studies have shown it is a bad situation and not condusive to a proper up bringing for children of a different race and culture to be subjected to this life style. You can deny all you want, but facts are facts.
And white men don't do drugs or take these white women down dark roads?
What do you suppose is the reason for gays and lesbians? There I would agree drugs might play apart.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#18 Dec 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text
Percentages you idiot. You are far more likely to go down a bad road being involved with a black than you are a white. White women are 12 times more likely to be murdered by a black husband than by a white husband but let me guess you :got a good one" right?
According to a 2009 analysis by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), compared to whites, blacks are 9 times as likely to have syphilis, 9 times as likely to have chlamydia, and 21 times as likely to have gonorrhea.
Black men who identify as heterosexual are 15 times as likely to be diagnosed with HIV/AIDS as heterosexual white men, but black men are also more likely to have undiagnosed HIV/AIDS. Black women are 20 times as likely to be diagnosed with HIV/AIDS as white women.
The American Journal of Men’s Health, citing data from the CDC, reports that “1 in 16 Black men in the United States will be infected with HIV in their lifetime”. Blacks between 20 and 24 years old have the highest rates of HIV.
Buy, again, let me guess, you got a "good one" right, LOL, disgusting pig.
You sure think you know me. If you did you would know that I don't read books on here.
Have a nice day
hello

Manchester, KY

#19 Dec 29, 2012
I'm a white woman with a biracial child. That relationship never involved drug use or government assistance on either of our parts.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#20 Dec 29, 2012
hello wrote:
I'm a white woman with a biracial child. That relationship never involved drug use or government assistance on either of our parts.
That's what I'm talking about.
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Dec 29, 2012
hello wrote:
I'm a white woman with a biracial child. That relationship never involved drug use or government assistance on either of our parts.
You are an exception. Not the norm.
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#22 Dec 29, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
And white men don't do drugs or take these white women down dark roads?
What do you suppose is the reason for gays and lesbians? There I would agree drugs might play apart.
Gays n esbians are not violent like black guys. Statistics will back this up and you don't believe me, visit a prison and tell what race makes up the highest percentage inmates. GWAP city open only one or two nights before gun fire broke out. Look at all the white bars in town. It's rare to have law called much less for gun play. Interracial relationships are wrong and most of them has drugs at the center of them and the white girls are nasty hos!!!
Guest

Fulton, MO

#24 Dec 29, 2012
Oh lord!!!They might even become President of the United States...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where did fed ex guy josh go? 12 min lol 50
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 15 min Dawg 103,098
word association (Feb '10) 28 min _Zoey_ 2,029
God is Great (Aug '14) 31 min Qzvar 2,935
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 34 min cathouse cowboy 9,276
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 35 min cathouse cowboy 451
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 39 min cathouse cowboy 292
Love is.... 1 hr rose 243
ricky 3 hr guest 30
Who got shot last nite? 7 hr lala 5
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages