Tidwells nightmare
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

South Sioux City, NE

#66 Jun 28, 2014
Steve wrote:
Jeff, im sure proud that you are a caring sheriff that realizes the pain that the Swift family is going through. For Tidwells bunch to start selling signs so they can have enough money to campaign on is pathetic.Tidwell cant raise enough money from the honky tonks that he frequents so its a last resort..Also stoops to new low in politics. What if Jeff started posting pictures of the murders that have gone unsolved in city for years? What about all those families of meth users that Tidwell has no clue how to catch. The drug problem in county has started to turn around after a long increase in use. Sheriff of the year!!!! Sounds good dont it? Very deserving.
Steve I agree 100%. Jeff has told the DA who his department thinks did the murder from his investigation and what they have found. If the DA doesnt want to prosecute at this time and wants to see if anything comes up he can. And there is nothing more Tidwellcan do about it then Jeff. It doesnt mean Jeff doesnt care nor does it mean he doesnt want it solved. He cant win with you people if the crime were solved today you would say it was because of the election. If its not solved before the election the Tidwell bunch are using that to hurt Jeff because that is all they have. There have been many murders and cover ups in Dyersburg before Jeff was ever Sheriff. Tidwell has been a cop much longer than Jeff has been a sheriff why hasnt he solved anything?? I feel Jeff has done a good job so why should we not vote him back in?? Now if you are one of the people that like both of them or dont really care think of it this way when you go to vote: if you vote for Tidwell then sheriff Box wont have a job but if you vote Jeff back in Tidwell will still have his police job. And what I really hate is all the mean things that have been said about Jeffs wife on here. She is not running for office she is just helping her husband like any wife would and should do. And Jeff is a down to earth man that you can talk to and him being voted sherifff of the year speaks very well for him.
Fact

Milan, TN

#67 Jun 28, 2014
Because he is a dirty politician.. He cares only for a vote and will sacrifice anything or anyone to get it. His main supporters are other dirty politicians and folks he has made promises to. It's sad the citizens of Dyer Co will never know the truth because he will probably win the election..
Jeff

Forrest City, AR

#68 Jun 28, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Steve I agree 100%. Jeff has told the DA who his department thinks did the murder from his investigation and what they have found. If the DA doesnt want to prosecute at this time and wants to see if anything comes up he can. And there is nothing more Tidwellcan do about it then Jeff. It doesnt mean Jeff doesnt care nor does it mean he doesnt want it solved. He cant win with you people if the crime were solved today you would say it was because of the election. If its not solved before the election the Tidwell bunch are using that to hurt Jeff because that is all they have. There have been many murders and cover ups in Dyersburg before Jeff was ever Sheriff. Tidwell has been a cop much longer than Jeff has been a sheriff why hasnt he solved anything?? I feel Jeff has done a good job so why should we not vote him back in?? Now if you are one of the people that like both of them or dont really care think of it this way when you go to vote: if you vote for Tidwell then sheriff Box wont have a job but if you vote Jeff back in Tidwell will still have his police job. And what I really hate is all the mean things that have been said about Jeffs wife on here. She is not running for office she is just helping her husband like any wife would and should do. And Jeff is a down to earth man that you can talk to and him being voted sherifff of the year speaks very well for him.
. Dam man what truck did you fall out of. You need to just go talk to his deputies they can't stand him. He is unfair crooked stupid can't solve a cross word puzzle. The only thing he can do right is fart the star spangle banner and kiss Clayton Hayes ass. He has the same picture put in the news paper that was in there a mont ago about farm watch. Lol there are a lot of farmers that are wise to him. Started farm watch right here at election time and still nothing getting done. I can't believe some of you people don't get it
Voter

Forrest City, AR

#69 Jun 28, 2014
Fact wrote:
Because he is a dirty politician.. He cares only for a vote and will sacrifice anything or anyone to get it. His main supporters are other dirty politicians and folks he has made promises to. It's sad the citizens of Dyer Co will never know the truth because he will probably win the election..
. I don't know why you think he will win . I can't find hardly anyone who is voting for him lol

South Sioux City, NE

#71 Jun 30, 2014
Fact wrote:
Well I dont think he will win if you are talking about Tidwell because just like when Rose ran the people that are for him or say they are do not even vote. I have heard people say they are for Tidwell and they arent even registered to vote. I really hope Jeff wins because Tidwell is one of the good ole boys and will not be able to run the sheriffs department.

South Sioux City, NE

#72 Jun 30, 2014
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>. Dam man what truck did you fall out of. You need to just go talk to his deputies they can't stand him. He is unfair crooked stupid can't solve a cross word puzzle. The only thing he can do right is fart the star spangle banner and kiss Clayton Hayes ass. He has the same picture put in the news paper that was in there a mont ago about farm watch. Lol there are a lot of farmers that are wise to him. Started farm watch right here at election time and still nothing getting done. I can't believe some of you people don't get it
I cant believe that you are saying all this stuff about Jeff Box. Cant you read he won sheriff of the year he must be doing something right. If all the deputies loved him he probably wouldnt be doing his job right. To be a boss you have to step on some toes sometime. But personally I think it is very dirty of the deputies to be going behind his back. If Tidwell wins half of them will loose their jobs so Tidwell can get his people in. Cant they see that??? And do you even vote???

Cabot, AR

#73 Jun 30, 2014
Where's the sheriff speaking at this morning?
Sam

Dyersburg, TN

#74 Jun 30, 2014
Guest wrote:
Where's the sheriff speaking at this morning?
. Out of both sides of his mouth as usual

Cabot, AR

#75 Jun 30, 2014
I'm talking about the debate, or speech ?

Houston, TX

#76 Jun 30, 2014
check this out wrote:
www.karenswiftexploited.tumblr .com
www.karenswiftexploited.tumblr.com
Your website officially shut down and creator identified!

Sioux City, IA

#77 Jun 30, 2014
The sheriff spoke at the Lannom Center where Ricky was supposed to be but he did not show up! They say he is in the hospital - stomach virus. Personally, I feel if there is really something wrong with him, it is anxiety for having to speak in public! He knew he would look like an idiot like he did 4 years ago at the Farms.
BLOOD MONEY

Greenbrier, AR

#80 Jun 30, 2014
Dropped out of the debate like high school.

Newbern, TN

#81 Jun 30, 2014
The news called Rickie to get comment on why he didn't show up to the biggest political event of the season. He declined and handed the phone to his wife. I guess his sport blood turned to pee.

www.karenswiftexploited2.tumblr.com
DUMBO 2

Dyersburg, TN

#83 Jul 2, 2014
guess wrote:
Tidwell all they way vote Tidwell make a change we don't need the county in the city county should be in county catching the Meth dealers might steps on some people's toes they don't want to make mad!!
After reading your post, you and Ricky both dropped out of school together, probably in the third grade. I bet GRAMMER was not your best subject.
DUMBO 2

Dyersburg, TN

#84 Jul 2, 2014
hope wrote:
Vote Tidwell we need a change
Look at the CHANGE we got from our current president. Unless you are a GOVERNMEMT BABY, your insurance is sky high and you probably didn't get to keep your doctor. Look at all of the imagrents coming into this country from Mexico that HE is letting stay, the people paying taxes(probably not YOU) have to support them. The US budget is already stretched beyond its limit, and now YOU want CHANGE. YOU must be some kind of NUT.

Newbern, TN

#86 Jul 9, 2014
If any one knows any thing about Karen Swifts murder, speak up. Don't just speculate. How do you know for sure she wasn't moved before and after the search?
And as far as Tidwell goes, i wouldn't trust him as sheriff, i think he's shifty. He'd be another Cribbs.
Haha

Beech Bluff, TN

#87 Jul 9, 2014
We have another Cribbs now!! Just can't prove it because of all the cover ups

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sometimes you blame the victom 9 min wiseman 1
NWA Midsouth 4 hr Chicago Wind 13
You better watch your back...ahaha 5 hr guest--- 5
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern 6 hr Person 25
Karen Swifts murderer arrested 6 hr justice 9
Transgender is a mental disorder 6 hr Inquisitor 65
Crystal dean newman (Jul '11) 7 hr Curious 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages