Bad Gas

Charlotte, NC

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I'm here to announce Bad Gas is running for president in 2016 and will win... y'all heard it first on Topix.
-Bad Gas 2016
doodooman

Monterey, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I'm not wasting any time. I am giving my celebrity endorsement of bad gas. I would suggest that all you brainless deadbeats get on board as well.
Bad doodooman GAS

Sioux City, IA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Bad Gas & doodooman:
Ya'll gurls way too funny! Always talking about your azzes! Makes me wonder....are you two GF's? Do you two share more than just an infatuation with flagellation and "dumps"?

Yeah, I know. You are just trying to be funny! Well, Bevis & Butthead tried.....and failed! Now, my only worry I have with you two now is finding you both in a porta-potty smelling and "groping" the contents.

By the way, be very careful taking them big,'ole dumps. If you see GRAY matter in there, ya'll just shit your brains out.....ROFLMFAO @ you gurls!
Live and Let Live

Sioux City, IA

#4 Nov 9, 2012
:-)
doodooman

Monterey, TN

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Too late for that.
Hunting is garbage

Grapevine, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2012
My gas is terrible but I keep it under control... what I'm really trying to do is find out who farted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northview Middle School 19 min REDS don t care 3
Making W. TN Proud 23 min REDS don t care 2
Taxes 33 min REDS don t care 8
Dyersburg Hospital 37 min REDS don t care 19
Woman dies after heart cath at Dyersburg Hospital 44 min REDS don t care 5
Donald Trump... sucks. (Jul '17) 47 min REDS don t care 41
Cash Saver??? (Aug '17) 3 hr guest 15

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance