full throttle saloon
Black Hills local

Arvada, CO

#293 Oct 20, 2013
I've been to the throttle many times over the years. My take, it was better back in the early years. I used to get a laugh seeing a bunch of girls I knew in college serving beer at all of the funky bars. It's just gone Hollywood and lost it's vibe.
CrazyRay

Utica, MI

#294 Nov 12, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you judge people by their appearance instead of who they are? You know, Jesus drank wine too.
#1 Jesus has never been portrayed as an alcoholic, having a drink is far different from being a drunk...and #2, I said "portrayed" to the previous comment because Jesus is a fictional person, he never existed
guest

Jackson, TN

#295 Nov 12, 2013
CrazyRay wrote:
<quoted text>#1 Jesus has never been portrayed as an alcoholic, having a drink is far different from being a drunk...and #2, I said "portrayed" to the previous comment because Jesus is a fictional person, he never existed
Jesus is not a fictional person. He's real I know him personally and see him every week during spring and summer. I know Jesus he's the guy who mows my yard.
guest

Jackson, TN

#296 Nov 12, 2013
CrazyRay wrote:
<quoted text>#1 Jesus has never been portrayed as an alcoholic, having a drink is far different from being a drunk...and #2, I said "portrayed" to the previous comment because Jesus is a fictional person, he never existed
And yes Jesus drinks.
amanda

Centre, AL

#297 Dec 9, 2013
how much do u make working there im considering it
Country Boy

Ripley, TN

#298 Dec 9, 2013
CrazyRay wrote:
<quoted text>#1 Jesus has never been portrayed as an alcoholic, having a drink is far different from being a drunk...and #2, I said "portrayed" to the previous comment because Jesus is a fictional person, he never existed
You must be drinking. Every historian admits the person Jesus lived. Even those who don't believe He was the Messiah admit He did live & walk the Earth.

The wine they drank in those days wasn't wine as we drink it today. Get real idiot.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#299 Dec 9, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be drinking. Every historian admits the person Jesus lived. Even those who don't believe He was the Messiah admit He did live & walk the Earth.
The wine they drank in those days wasn't wine as we drink it today. Get real idiot.
How was the wine different? There's parts of the bible talking about over-indulging. Plus, it says Lot (when escaping from Sodom) got drunk when he impregnated his two daughters (on separate nights). This guy was a biblical hero? Geeeeeeeeeez.
HAPPY HAPPY hippie

United States

#300 Dec 10, 2013
chickenbone wrote:
he's just a guy that made some good business moves. anyone that says they haven't thought about cheating the IRS is a liar. now he's famous because he bought a bar that was already famous. big f'ing deal.
He probably ain't done anything to you . JEALOUS !!!!
Country Boy

Ripley, TN

#301 Dec 10, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the wine different? There's parts of the bible talking about over-indulging. Plus, it says Lot (when escaping from Sodom) got drunk when he impregnated his two daughters (on separate nights). This guy was a biblical hero? Geeeeeeeeeez.
It wasn't fermented clueless. And no Lot wasn't a "hero". He was a coward & the Bible plainly portrays him as such. He was willingly to offer his daughters to the homosexual men who came to his door (but they wanted the "strangers", i.e. angels sent by God).

The daughters thought they were the last people alive & got him drunk and got him to have sex so they could reproduce. It was NOT a pretty situation & just b/c it's in the Bible doesn't mean God condones it. It's there to show us how sinful man really is. God doesn't pull punches when it comes to our failings. He reveals David's shortcomings too as a lesson.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#302 Dec 10, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't fermented clueless. And no Lot wasn't a "hero". He was a coward & the Bible plainly portrays him as such. He was willingly to offer his daughters to the homosexual men who came to his door (but they wanted the "strangers", i.e. angels sent by God).
The daughters thought they were the last people alive & got him drunk and got him to have sex so they could reproduce. It was NOT a pretty situation & just b/c it's in the Bible doesn't mean God condones it. It's there to show us how sinful man really is. God doesn't pull punches when it comes to our failings. He reveals David's shortcomings too as a lesson.
How did Lot get drunk on non-fermented wine?
Country Boy

Ripley, TN

#303 Dec 10, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Lot get drunk on non-fermented wine?
Are you that clueless? They had different kinds! Lot drank fermented wine. In other places they drank non-fermented b/c clean water wasn't available like it is today. God you really are clueless!
guest

Martin, TN

#304 Dec 10, 2013
I can't wait to sit M. Ballards kid down in front of a TV where they say FK Fck Fk, at everybody. See how his ass likes it!

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#305 Dec 10, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that clueless? They had different kinds! Lot drank fermented wine. In other places they drank non-fermented b/c clean water wasn't available like it is today. God you really are clueless!
We call it SunnyD or Welch's grape juice now.

Bull. Fibber. You tried to insinuate that back then no wine was booze.
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
The wine they drank in those days wasn't wine as we drink it today. Get real idiot.
Private detective

United States

#306 Dec 10, 2013
Careful what you say, boy.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
guest

Medina, TN

#307 Dec 23, 2013
I noticed the new shows that Angie "the bitch" bought her some boobs. She really wears the pants in that family. She needs a bit*h slap and l would love to watch that on tv!
guest

Medina, TN

#308 Dec 23, 2013
Angie the bit*h has bought her some new boobs for the show. How could any man put up with her sassy a$$ mouth? Guess she wears the pants in the family.
guest1

Medina, TN

#309 Dec 23, 2013
Thats mean to say about Angie. I like the show myself. Tpix needs to take down tose three threads.
guest

Longview, TX

#310 Dec 23, 2013
Met Angie several times and she is actually very shy. That's just the way they make her on that show. Mike is the one who wears the pants in that family. She is very quite and an avid animal lover.
im just saying

United States

#311 Dec 23, 2013
guest wrote:
Met Angie several times and she is actually very shy. That's just the way they make her on that show. Mike is the one who wears the pants in that family. She is very quite and an avid animal lover.
I met both Michael and Angie back in October. They were both very nice. Angie even gave me a hug.
BIg Wave Dave

United States

#312 Jan 8, 2014
I had a chance to meet Michael and Angie at the Anahiem Easy Rider show. He came over to see the first bike I ever built and was so impressed he invited me to show it this year 2013 at the Full Throttle Saloon. He said he'd find a good place to display it as my vehicles are a tribute to our military. Michael personally set us up at the front door just to the right. I'm not a biker and don't drink so I was a little hesitant about the whole experience. We are from California so were shock by how nice all the FTS staff, security and bikers were. There's a lot of drama created by truTV to make a TV show but Angie Michael Jesse miss Rose bubba and the rest of the staff were so great. I stayed at the cabin and ate breakfast with a guy named Robert who was severely handicap but such a great guy. He told me Michael paid for him and his friend to come to the FTS his dream. That's the kinda man Michael is. I'm hoping to see michael at his distillery soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen S. 1 hr Guest 123
free Beer at msr ? 1 hr Guest 2
Homewrecker 1 hr Lineberry 8
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Welfare pot 106,636
Changes to welfare needed 1 hr Welfare pot 6
Chiggers Shooting Up Tucker St 4 hr King of tucker 4
Democrats have lost it 6 hr Mark 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages