Randalls Auto Sales

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

just wondering

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
Just wondering if anyone has bought anything from them or knows what kind of people they are??
Robin Cradles

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2010
All I know is they came from Halls. They seemed pretty nice. The older man was kinda moody when I was up there. Not sure about their cars. Haven't heard anyone say.

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#3 Jan 27, 2010
They are a**holes. Got a 2001 Dodge Intrepid in 2007. Tried to give it back 3 times within my 30 days because of a 'rattle in the motor'and they wouldn't take it back. After paying my first months payment the repo man was banging on my door 2 weeks later. Randall forgot to write my payment down. Another time I had sent my payment in maybe a week late and the repo man was banging again. I showed him the money order stub and I had to pay him 100.00 not to take my car. Then in 2008 I paid 1,000 and I thought I would be paid up til June so the end of June Randall came to get my car because he said I was 2 months behind. I had my receipt for 1,000 and I was wrong I was only paid up through May so he took my car. The next day it cost me 700.00 to get my car back and on the receipt he wrote 'next payment due July 15'. So I wasn't 2 months behind...only 2 weeks. Anyways I made the last payment in the right month and in the right year. Instead of my last payment being 275.00 it was like 1,500. This was about the 4th car I have bought there but this will also be the last one. They are also very racist.
full of it

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2010
You are very wrong Johnny nor Randall are racists sounds like you have trouble keeping up with when you owe and dont. They are like any other business they expect to get paid on time. They will do anything for anybody no matter what race you are. I have bought numerous cars there and have been pleased everytime but then again I pay my bills on time and when they are due and I am not white.

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#5 Jan 27, 2010
full of it wrote:
You are very wrong Johnny nor Randall are racists sounds like you have trouble keeping up with when you owe and dont. They are like any other business they expect to get paid on time. They will do anything for anybody no matter what race you are. I have bought numerous cars there and have been pleased everytime but then again I pay my bills on time and when they are due and I am not white.
I have bought several cars from them also. Between myself and my ex-husband probably a total of 7 vehicles and one motorcycle. Never had any problems. And yes they are racist. I've known Johnny for a heck of a long time. Use to work for him 30 years ago. When a man tells you that when he sees a white girl with a black guy come on his lot he's just as soon not sell them a car....that's racist. I'm white and I've been with my boyfriend since 2006. He's black. I bought the car in 2007-paid it off on time thank you very much. 2 years paid for it and then some. If you like em' good. I use too until I saw how they really were. Maybe you just haven't seen their true colors yet..........God Bless.
Pepper is RIGHT

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2011
They are racist and also hypocrites, I would never purchase a vehicle from this place. He needs his shop to go under, somone needs to teach that entire family a lesson.
Tam62

Covington, TN

#7 Jul 29, 2011
NEVER buy anything from Randall Auto sales!!!! They sell nothing but junk!!! That poor guy from Ripley bought a car from them and it caught fire!!!! And what do you think Randall's did about it?????... Absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!....Shame on you Randall!!!!!!
Judging ones that judge

United States

#8 Jul 30, 2011
Randall Moore lives in tipton county,to be exact Brighton. His wife and him judge everyone and think that they and the children they raise are perfection. I have dealt with them on a personal basis and know first hand, they are racist. They will act like they aren't to your face but when they are with close friends they expose thier real selves.The technique behind his sales are to give you a warm greeting and huge smile and tell you what you want to hear about the vehicle you are looking to purchase. This man has made an incredible amount of cash off "people that are uneducated about vehicles" taking advantage of people at every turn. In my opinion, I would not purchase anything from this family. They need to feel what it is like to lose some of thier personal property and then they may think about changing thier ways. BTW they are very Christian, hence the title.
RE full of it

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2011
(You are very wrong Johnny nor Randall are racists sounds like you have trouble keeping up with when you owe and dont. They are like any other business they expect to get paid on time. They will do anything for anybody no matter what race you are. I have bought numerous cars there and have been pleased everytime but then again I pay my bills on time and when they are due and I am not white.) THEY are racist, I know them. And you are a liar, if you really know them. Because they don't hide it from good friends. You are correct about the fact that a business needs to get paid on time. That business also needs to have values and the people that run this business do not. I don't believe that you are not white either,unless you are a staff member from the school thier children attend or a family member. Too late to save fcae now the dirt is out!

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#10 Jul 30, 2011
RE full of it wrote:
(You are very wrong Johnny nor Randall are racists sounds like you have trouble keeping up with when you owe and dont. They are like any other business they expect to get paid on time. They will do anything for anybody no matter what race you are. I have bought numerous cars there and have been pleased everytime but then again I pay my bills on time and when they are due and I am not white.) THEY are racist, I know them. And you are a liar, if you really know them. Because they don't hide it from good friends. You are correct about the fact that a business needs to get paid on time. That business also needs to have values and the people that run this business do not. I don't believe that you are not white either,unless you are a staff member from the school thier children attend or a family member. Too late to save fcae now the dirt is out!
You don't really know them then because they are. I heard the father say that he would just as soon not sell a car if he had to sell it to a white woman with a black man. What does that make him?
To Pepper

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2011
Pepper we don't really need to say anymore about the racist stuff,it is obvious they are racist. It is either a very close friend,family member or the Moore family themselves that posted the article "full of it" Trust me it will get them in the end, I hope everyone that goes to buy from them googles them first and sees these posts. I am sickened by this whole thing.

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#12 Jul 30, 2011
To Pepper wrote:
Pepper we don't really need to say anymore about the racist stuff,it is obvious they are racist. It is either a very close friend,family member or the Moore family themselves that posted the article "full of it" Trust me it will get them in the end, I hope everyone that goes to buy from them googles them first and sees these posts. I am sickened by this whole thing.
You are right. People can not continue to do bad and not have bad come back on them.
Jimmy

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2011
Seen a klansman hood there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min WTSenior 152,531
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 min enlightened 9,483
lookong for my siblings 24 min brianne 6
milltown methheads (Nov '09) 32 min bob 23
DHS principal 35 min 12345678910bcs 29
david swift got his house in real estate 50 min Stoneman 52
God is Great 1 hr makes no sense 262
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr ginger 97,332
missing man ? 2 hr want to no 224
I still love you after what you did.. 3 hr Jcr 47
wtf happen at walmart 13 hr Who 7

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance