Does === GOD === LOVE === EVERYONE?
Believer

La Porte, IN

#79 May 10, 2013
I believe in God!!!! Woohoo. He has answered so many prayers !!! In Jesus name!!!

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#82 May 10, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't believe me if I told u he did. He is real whether u choose to believe or not. U believing nothing created us is about as stupid as waiting to hear a voice. End of discussion. I will say a prayer for u ... Sounds like you need some Jesus in your life.
Damn, you are a moron. If he did speak, you could post it somewhere and let the world hear. That way, you can have the whole world tell you what a dumbfuck you really are for trying to pull a hoax.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#83 May 10, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't believe me if I told u he did. He is real whether u choose to believe or not. U believing nothing created us is about as stupid as waiting to hear a voice. End of discussion. I will say a prayer for u ... Sounds like you need some Jesus in your life.
Jesus is in my life. He mows my lawn for half the price an American would and does a damn good job at it.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#84 May 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet somehow he ignores the prayers of:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lLxsk8VbWjI/TuzYjH_...
or:
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00...
or:
http://media.nowpublic.net/images//b5/f/b5f04...
Even if your god were real, he'd still be the biggest a--shole in existence.
Wait for it..........They will say it was his will. And that he has a plan for them.
Friend of God

La Porte, IN

#85 May 10, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, you are a moron. If he did speak, you could post it somewhere and let the world hear. That way, you can have the whole world tell you what a dumbfuck you really are for trying to pull a hoax.
You will believe .....one day. Calm down don't want you getting a heart attack and meeting God sooner than you want too. Hahahhahah Jesus loves you!!!!
Friend of God

La Porte, IN

#86 May 10, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait for it..........They will say it was his will. And that he has a plan for them.
You are the definition of stupid !!
Wow

La Porte, IN

#87 May 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet somehow he ignores the prayers of:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lLxsk8VbWjI/TuzYjH_...
or:
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00...
or:
http://media.nowpublic.net/images//b5/f/b5f04...
Even if your god were real, he'd still be the biggest a--shole in existence.
Can't help it that he answered my prayers and not your. You must be praying to the wrong god hahaha
Pumpkin

La Porte, IN

#88 May 10, 2013
Ohh hellbilly will argue with a fence post. Haha. He goes to church and does believe in god.

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#89 May 11, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
You will believe .....one day. Calm down don't want you getting a heart attack and meeting God sooner than you want too. Hahahhahah Jesus loves you!!!!
Obviously, I am taking my chances against living a good life that I see fit and following some pretend entity that tells me to do right anyway. Does it take a fictional person for you to believe to do right?

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#90 May 11, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help it that he answered my prayers and not your. You must be praying to the wrong god hahaha
I would imagine that you would say that against children. Your God kills children everyday. Let's hope that yours isn't next.
wow

Tulsa, OK

#92 May 11, 2013
“From there Elisha went up to Bethel. On the way some boys came out of the city and made fun of him. They said to him,“Go up too, you baldhead! Go up too, you baldhead!” Elisha turned around, looked at them, and put a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two mother bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys to pieces.”– 2 Kings 2:23-24

he's a dick

jk he's not real

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#93 May 13, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why not use God as your screen name moron. Haha .
Because it irritates the hypocrites duh
You still didn't answer my question . Yawn.... because u can't. Case closed.
I don't feel the need. It's not my job to make you smarter. I simply make fun of you.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#94 May 13, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the definition of stupid !!
Bahahahahahaha, I love when you morons announce your hypocrisy. You can't help it can you?

Hellbilly 1

South Sioux City, NE

#95 May 13, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahahaha, I love when you morons announce your hypocrisy. You can't help it can you?
That is what religion teaches them. Do as I say not as I do.

“Church of God”

Since: Jan 14

Riverside, IL

#96 Jan 3, 2014
How can anyone believe that God loves everyone!
Ya Wonder

Sioux City, IA

#97 Jan 3, 2014
God hates amputees. Never healed a single one of them.... Cancer on the other hand he will heal but not amputees.
007_chic

Ashburn, VA

#98 Jan 3, 2014
Pain wrecks the halls of humanity.. why? I dont hold the answer. I dont believe pain is all negative. We learn and grow from our pain, and we should also teach from our pain. Help others see beauty of life from different perspectives. Take your pain and make it worth your life, what you live for. To be exceptional. That's God's desire for every human soul. To rise above the ashes, to shine again. Polish away the dirt and see the gold in every man's heart. God's work is humanity. We our His passion. He does love every one of us. Not our actions, but our souls. Pain we inflict doesnt stop us from loving other people. We cringe when we see people we love hurting. Doesnt it make sense that God does the same, being that He was once a man?
Ya wonder

Sioux City, IA

#99 Jan 3, 2014
Jesus said if you truly believe and ask in prayer that it will come true. Tell that to the millions of amputee's...

God also tells us how we should treat our slaves. Don't forget he is also for genital mutilation. Funny how the believers forget all the sick stuff. So if you are a true christian then you believe slavery is ok and all the other vile crap that is written.
Ya wonder

Sioux City, IA

#100 Jan 3, 2014
Oh yeah and you people really think a man lived in the belly of a fish for three days?

Prove to me unicorns are not real........
007_chic

Ashburn, VA

#101 Jan 3, 2014
I have wondered the same things. Honestly, it's hard to imagine the possibilities of such incidents. I think outside of the box, and respect all views. I dont endorse slavery. You are a slave to wrong doing, bc your conscience wont let you move on or forget until you have made things right. Does that make you endorse slavery? No. You shot a deer, brought pain upon a harmless creature. Does that make one vile and ruthless? Sometimes I wonder, is it a punishment to parents of those who have such disorders, yet the innocent child should not have to suffer. God makes no mistakes. Are mutations a mistake? In my human mind they are. In my soul, I believe all things are given for a purpose. I dont ignore these painful situations. I am very aware of them. I know, however, a lot of Christians dont share the same views bc they are narrow minded, and act only on what they have been taught. We should teach ourselves to be more kind and understanding. We are human. We have been given everything we need to thrive. Dont just survive, thrive. The message Im trying to relay is: everything has a purpose. Pain is full of sorrow and can lead to bitterness. Dont let it grip your heart to become a brittle stone, let your heart grow from it, and watch as you help others grow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Helton 4 hr Seaweed 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Maverick 808 4,804
Dog ABANDONED ON ST.JOHN IN DYERSBURG 5 hr WTF 76
Looking to have some fun 5 hr yourslutness 36
Resale (THRIFT) STORES IN DYERSBURG 6 hr WTF 5
Me Muslim Muswane 8 hr Refugee mussain 1
Pokemon Go 8 hr Guess 26

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance