Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#53 May 1, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
Do you see the wind ??? God is a spirit. Just as you can't see the wind you can feel. Same with God.
Try reading the bible hellbiily. You might actually learn something. If you can read that is.
Everyone can feel the wind. Only delusional people feel god. See the difference.
Friend of God

Portage, IN

#54 May 1, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone can feel the wind. Only delusional people feel god. See the difference.
Only delusional people think that this world was created by nothing. Interesting! I guess the house you live in just proofed out of nowhere huh . Don't give the builder or contractor credit for building it .
Thought experiment

Trenton, TN

#55 May 1, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Only delusional people think that this world was created by nothing. Interesting! I guess the house you live in just proofed out of nowhere huh . Don't give the builder or contractor credit for building it .
Then who created the creator?

Dyersburg, TN

#57 May 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I ever hear saying that are bible-thumpers like yourself. I defy you to find one physicist who claims it did.
Maybe you have heard of Sir Issac Newton or Albert Einstein. They were respected scientist and revolutionaries in their time. We all know about Einstein. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't he the genius that is always used in comparison to IQ standards. Galileo is another and I can give you a list of over 600 current scientists who believe in a creator and most of those are published.

I think you are a little behind the eight ball on this one. Science does have a way of proving the bible over and over again. It just takes em a bit of time.

Dyersburg, TN

#59 May 1, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
And delusional people believe in an invisible man in the sky. I thanked my builders and contractors. Who learned their trades over a very long time. So your contractor never learned anything. Obviously he's been at it forever. Is he retarded and not able to learn from his mistakes?

Dyersburg, TN

#60 May 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you have heard of Sir Issac Newton or Albert Einstein. They were respected scientist and revolutionaries in their time. We all know about Einstein. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't he the genius that is always used in comparison to IQ standards. Galileo is another and I can give you a list of over 600 current scientists who believe in a creator and most of those are published.
I think you are a little behind the eight ball on this one. Science does have a way of proving the bible over and over again. It just takes em a bit of time.
Please give us 20 of them. Just to shorten your time. Or are you running off at the keyboard?

Dyersburg, TN

#61 May 2, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Please give us 20 of them. Just to shorten your time. Or are you running off at the keyboard?
In order to keep at bay the boredom of others when reading this list, I will instead post a link of scientists who believe in creation. I fully expect you to disavow them as you are so much more learned but at least it gives you a starting point. You could have done this yourself you know. Like I said earlier, most atheists are just plain lazy when it comes to really digging. They want someone else to shove it under their nose for them and then moan about the answers they get when they don't even try to comprehend the truth.
Knock yourself out bub.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/CMI_list_of_scie...
Please take note of the word rational in the link addy.

Dyersburg, TN

#62 May 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're apparently a little slow on the up-take, Jr. I said name a "physicist" who claims something came from nothing. Not name a scientist who believes in your magic sky daddy. When you were in school did you do anything other than chew on the books and dig in your nose for between-meal snacks? Because your reading comprehension is for shit.
Busted! My only excuse is that I tend to just skim thru the posts of what I consider uninformed peeps. As for your childish analogies, I will take them as I see them. Childish.

Dyersburg, TN

#63 May 2, 2013
I find it tiring to even bicker with people who don't even realize they are lost. If there are some who would even consider that they are not the ultimate wise men, this might be worth pursuing but otherwise I see some of you as a puppy chasing its own tail. If you would try to man up and admit you "could" be wrong, it would be a different story but alas, this is not the case.

My pearls are too valuable to toss to the swine and were bought at a great price and since God considers you swine then I guess I will follow suit and bid you adieu but I do pray the Son shine on you cause even the prodigal wallowed in the pen with the swine for a while. It doesn't have to be a continuous condition.

Dyersburg, TN

#64 May 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to keep at bay the boredom of others when reading this list, I will instead post a link of scientists who believe in creation. I fully expect you to disavow them as you are so much more learned but at least it gives you a starting point. You could have done this yourself you know. Like I said earlier, most atheists are just plain lazy when it comes to really digging. They want someone else to shove it under their nose for them and then moan about the answers they get when they don't even try to comprehend the truth.
Knock yourself out bub.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/CMI_list_of_scie...
Please take note of the word rational in the link addy.
Did you not read that carefully. So now a veterinarian is a scientist now?

This particular list notes that "Individuals on this list must possess a doctorate in a science-related field." But, as we will see, "related" appears to include:

mathematicians and statisticians fields consisting almost entirely of a priori reasoning rather than scientific observation
assorted medical professionals, including two veterinarians and a plastic surgeon[1]
engineers
and even a couple of philosophers.
Even the actual scientists frequently work in fields completely unrelated to the subject at hand. But, but, SCIENCE!

Some of the listed scientists are academics, all at evangelical Christian universities, such as the usual suspects Bob Jones University and Liberty University as well as more obscure ones like Cedarville University (in Ohio) and California Baptist University. The types of colleges David Horowitz would swoon over

Dyersburg, TN

#65 May 2, 2013
Christianity grew out of Judaism. Interesting. So the christian is a bastard child of another.

This is from your website that you chose.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Christianity

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#66 May 2, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
The builder sends a bill. That bill has his name, address, etc... If I want to discuss something with him I can. He will actually respond, and not just in my head. He will leave a voicemail. When your magic man leaves a voicemail I will listen. Don't give me all the bs about he leaves it in my spirit or whatever nonsense you are going to come back with.
aaa

Dallas, TX

#67 May 2, 2013
HELLBILLY DO YOU REALLY THINK WE MAGICALLY APPEARED ON EARTH ONE DAY.THERE IS A GOD AND HE IS VERY REAL.I USED TO BE ONE TO WONDER AND LIVED A TERRIBLE LIFE BUT NOW I HAVE FOUND GOD.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE AND ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR SAVIOR.GO TO CHURCH AND FEEL HIS PRESENCE.

Dyersburg, TN

#69 May 2, 2013
aaa wrote:
HELLBILLY DO YOU REALLY THINK WE MAGICALLY APPEARED ON EARTH ONE DAY.THERE IS A GOD AND HE IS VERY REAL.I USED TO BE ONE TO WONDER AND LIVED A TERRIBLE LIFE BUT NOW I HAVE FOUND GOD.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE AND ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR SAVIOR.GO TO CHURCH AND FEEL HIS PRESENCE.
According to your religion we all did magically appear.

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2002/sevncrea.htm

Dyersburg, TN

#70 May 2, 2013
aaa wrote:
Besides, I don't believe in fictional characters, but they are needed for the story.
Friend of God

Portage, IN

#74 May 3, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
The builder sends a bill. That bill has his name, address, etc... If I want to discuss something with him I can. He will actually respond, and not just in my head. He will leave a voicemail. When your magic man leaves a voicemail I will listen. Don't give me all the bs about he leaves it in my spirit or whatever nonsense you are going to come back with.
So how do you think humans, animals and the earth was formed???? Seriously something created it. I could leave a bag of groceries anomously on your front porch and you think they just appeared out of nowhere if you didnt see me put them there ? Whether u see me or not FACT is it took someone or something to prepare and put there. Think about and please explain who created us. Please don't bore me with it was a Big Bang.

By the way you don't believe in God but in Satan?

Dyersburg, TN

#75 May 3, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you think humans, animals and the earth was formed???? Seriously something created it. I could leave a bag of groceries anomously on your front porch and you think they just appeared out of nowhere if you didnt see me put them there ? Whether u see me or not FACT is it took someone or something to prepare and put there. Think about and please explain who created us. Please don't bore me with it was a Big Bang.
Tonight you should go outside with a tape recorder. Look up towards the heavens and ask god or jesus about it. And when they answer you in voice, come back and share that with us. Not a book answer, but there actual voice. We won't wait for you long.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#76 May 10, 2013
Friend of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief not another one of those.

Nothing "created" us you moron. I won't bore you with anything. You simply aren't smart enough to get it so boring you would be a waste of my precious time.

I will also not take the time to address your stupid "you believe in satan but not god" comment except to say that I don't believe in either. I am just as close to Satan as you will ever see.
Friend of God

Portage, IN

#77 May 10, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief not another one of those.
Nothing "created" us you moron. I won't bore you with anything. You simply aren't smart enough to get it so boring you would be a waste of my precious time.
I will also not take the time to address your stupid "you believe in satan but not god" comment except to say that I don't believe in either. I am just as close to Satan as you will ever see.
Then why not use God as your screen name moron. Haha . You still didn't answer my question . Yawn.... because u can't. Case closed.
Friend of God

Portage, IN

#78 May 10, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tonight you should go outside with a tape recorder. Look up towards the heavens and ask god or jesus about it. And when they answer you in voice, come back and share that with us. Not a book answer, but there actual voice. We won't wait for you long.
You wouldn't believe me if I told u he did. He is real whether u choose to believe or not. U believing nothing created us is about as stupid as waiting to hear a voice. End of discussion. I will say a prayer for u ... Sounds like you need some Jesus in your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roofer needed 2 min guest 5
miss hepatitis Jennifer dorse 4 min killa 2
gossip (Aug '12) 5 min Real 4
Dairy Queen 28 min fredkock 27
Michael Young 42 min Guest 8
God is Great 58 min guest 1,133
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr impulse 3,892
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 22 hr bno 99,298
What happened at Walmart? Sat Guest 8
Dyersburg Dating