Section 8 housing ?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Asap

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Can anyone tell me how i can go through them? Im need to find out the number and how to get the aplication. Need this asap! Husband told me today we are done.. So i really need a place to go. I have two boy's. Pls anyone info is needed.

Ripley, TN

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Asap wrote:
Can anyone tell me how i can go through them? Im need to find out the number and how to get the aplication. Need this asap! Husband told me today we are done.. So i really need a place to go. I have two boy's. Pls anyone info is needed.
Check with your local DHS office. If you have Internet access google section 8 housing.

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2013
What you need to do is get a hearing set up through the court for temporary support for you and your boys until you can get a place. Hubby might have to pay for it in the meantime.
number1

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2013
U have to be on a waitin list n its bout 3yrs long.. it took me three yrs to get on it...they are not accecptin any app at this time... go to greentree or meadow lanes n eaglewood they are all based on ur income n they have openins asap
Advice

Reddick, FL

#6 Aug 21, 2013
Simple solution to your dilemma.

Trivia Quiz :

Who had the kids ? Multiple Choice Question-

1) The Federal Government/Taxpayers

2) Parents

Choose either #1 or # 2 to decide who YOU think should pay.

Sound familiar, I got kids and you tax payers need to pay for em. <<<< YEAH >>>>
being my damn damn

Erin, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Hey last time I checked you were sitting on top of a gold mine!!!
katz

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2013
Asap wrote:
It could be in the yellow pages. Under government housing.
.It would not hurt to try it.
katz

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2013
guest wrote:
What you need to do is get a hearing set up through the court for temporary support for you and your boys until you can get a place. Hubby might have to pay for it in the meantime.
I agree with the lady getting help from courts.the judge will do what is best for the children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 152,333
I still love you after what you did.. 24 min drug users 31
c&cpharm. (Sep '11) 35 min guest 2
Procedures Changed For Youth Waterfowl Draw At ... 49 min mrbs 1
Mobile Patrol App for Android Users 1 hr Legendary 2
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 1 hr Guest 142
More Sheriff Box Blunders 1 hr Guest 73
missing man ? 11 hr Guest 209
DHS principal 12 hr ChopperBlades 24

Dyersburg Jobs

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dyersburg News, Events & Info