Friday 10 to 12 Dollar domestic beer, 12 to closing $2 dollars

Great Food, Great prices, Great People,
we would love to see you there...

Come join us at On The Rocks
here in Dyersburg on Brewer Road..
Hah

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Aug 7, 2010
On The Rocks, where girls get date raped, and the bouncers will mace you for arguing.
Whatever

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Then don't argue with them, and where the hos want be are also...
easy money

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Then don't argue with them, and where the hos want be are also...
someone should have taught you how to talk or type because what you just said made no sense at all. try it again.
tru that

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Have you seen the skanks that work there..gosh i stoped going to that place long ago to much drama and tore down servers one had a fake gril with a mad bad scare on her face another was a ugly hydo head bean pole with titts that hung with a weirdo looking girl that dyed her hair with a box of crayolas and a ugly dork looking glasses chick, I havent seen a good looking server since emily! if that place got a little more class they would get a better crowd
itsjustme

Jackson, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2010
I heard that mostly black guys and skank white girls hang there.
easy money

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Aug 7, 2010
tru that wrote:
Have you seen the skanks that work there..gosh i stoped going to that place long ago to much drama and tore down servers one had a fake gril with a mad bad scare on her face another was a ugly hydo head bean pole with titts that hung with a weirdo looking girl that dyed her hair with a box of crayolas and a ugly dork looking glasses chick, I havent seen a good looking server since emily! if that place got a little more class they would get a better crowd
first of all my daughter works there now and has for awhile now and she is none of the above you have stated. she is a very pretty girl,and she is very smart. and she has friends that works up there also that are pretty. sounds like you just want to talk about people . hell you maybe ugly to other people.
Whatever

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2010
Sounds like easy money might be one of those white skanks...
easy money

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Aug 8, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Sounds like easy money might be one of those white skanks...
naw bitch i dont even go to places like that at all sounds like you some white trash hoe on here trying to get some attention because you dont have a damn life,and you are jealous of the girls that is working out there on the rocks.
Whatever

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2010
Jealous, that's a joke in its self, colorful nick name "easy money" are you describing yourself, you get easy money by laying on your back a lot? As for a life I do have a life, I find this site to be humorous. The things I have noticed about topix is that they talk about everything and everyone.
As for the girls that work there, I have nothing against them, a job is a job. So easy money why don't you get a life!!
FireBomb

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Aug 8, 2010
easy money how old is your daughter? because you sound like a young ass ghetto girl with that mouth. I bet you work there and are just trying to act like someone else to stick up for yalls skank asses....hmmmmmm wonder wich one you are,sure you could be found on the web site with your ass hanging out like the others lol
Local Fun

Milan, TN

#12 Aug 9, 2010
There are.. a lot of blacks that hang out there but they are good company,...They are more respectful and tip better than most white.. All the girls that work there now are very pretty and sweet....
Head

Memphis, TN

#13 Aug 9, 2010
Local Girl . AMEN. im the assistant manager/ DJ up there and i wouldn't change the crowd and/or our employees for the world. As for the mace comment.... your thinking of the club down the road about a year ago. Its not even the same owners anymore. Weve never maced anyone at The Rock. And we havent had a fight inside in over 2 months . Our Security personel are told to defuse situations before they become violent. Just know that On The Rocks is a big, fun, safe place for everyone 18 and up to come out on the weekends and have a good time. And if you look at people just as skanks or blacks i for one dont want you to come party down there anyways. Hell i've been invited to go play golf with 3 of our "black" patrons.....think about that. We have a great crowd of people down there. so come out and have a good time
curious

Marietta, GA

#14 Aug 9, 2010
I don't know what everyone else thinks about that place but there was a girl there on Friday night I would have taken home with me. She had a black shirt on I didn't get her name but I saw her kissing a man about 15 years older then her. There is no way he could keep up with that ass.....damn girl.

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Aug 9, 2010
i like this place

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Aug 10, 2010
Is this place really safe?
LonelySoldier

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Aug 11, 2010
guest wrote:
Is this place really safe?
One of my really close girlfriends was date raped after she was out there. Watch out, you'll be safer if you go to jackson. plus the girls are prettier and not all skanky (lookin at you, waitresses)
amazed

Jackson, TN

#18 Aug 11, 2010
tru that wrote:
I only actually know a couple of the girls that work at on the rocks and one only minimally. However comma. The one girl that I do know fairly well is by far one of the absoloutely most beautiful girls I have ever met in this town. She also managed to pull more intelligence out of the gene pool than 90 percent of the people I know. Couple this with the fact she is down to earth, supporting herself, and is approachable(as in.. say hi to her, she will actually respond) and you have a girl that is in a class all her own. I , unlike others, will not speak on things i do not know so I cant speak on behalf of anyone else working there. But you ignorantly group the entire staff of On the Rocks together, and it's all but guarenteed you do not actually know each and every one. Find something else to do with your time, because trashing people on an internet messageboard hiding behind a fake name is pathetic. Sad part is you are even horrible at that.
Roy Hammond

“As above, so below”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 11, 2010
i was playing laser tag there once.
Head

Memphis, TN

#20 Aug 11, 2010
you da man Roy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too Picky? 1 hr hmm 2
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr The real ummmmmmm 103,342
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr mayor of my business 9,396
what do black men find attractive about white w... (Aug '10) 2 hr jsmallwood217 378
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 522
leigh anna veal having affair on husband 4 hr guest 1
Sir Lionel area 4 hr TicklemyDickle 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages