Dyersburg Hospital UNFAIR to patients
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Dyersburg, TN

#63 Feb 11, 2013
never again wrote:
Notice how few patients you see in that hospital now compared to years before. Seems like everyone has learned the hard way to seek affordable health care elsewhere. Don't let the full parking lot fool you. All the employees are taking up the spaces, that's why patients and their families have to park down the road and walk to the ER. It's a shame that this community would tolerate such outrageous charges from this hospital but they do. Maybe they will overcharge themselves out of business one day because I don't know of one person that would ever go there again. They charge outrageously higher prices for the same treatment at any other hospital, refuses to work with you on a reasonable amount you can pay every month and they have a horrible reputation among their peers across this state.
for your info the er sees between 80 to 100 patients a day so get your facts straight. What most people don't understand is when you go to the er for a non emergency even though you have insurance they refuse to pay because its not an emergency

Newbern, TN

#64 Feb 11, 2013
If I have an emergency and they take me to the hospital at Dyersburg, I will ask them to patch me up and send me on somewhere else. I had a bad experience there. Within days the doctors that treated me was transferred out of there. I didn't try to do anything about it because I had relatives that worked there and knew it would effect their jobs if I tried to do anything about it.
anon

United States

#65 Feb 11, 2013
Had a relative tht was in tht hospital after a car wreck. She was released n died from internal bleeding.

Longview, TX

#66 Feb 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No they dont where have you been? They go up on our taxes for new schools.
FYI...Since Parkview Hospital was sold to Methodist and the money was divided between the city and the county for new schools, the city has built a new primary school, a new middle school (including the land purchase for Frank Maynard Boulevard and building the roads), and remodeled the high school due to tornado damage. The county has built a new primary school and high school in Newbern, Three Oaks School, and other schools. So, where have you been? You might need to ask the attorneys who actually worked on the transfer before you get on Topix.
john

Sioux City, IA

#67 Jun 26, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
Healthcare is accessible to all. Care was obviously provided, hence the bill. The problem here is people want something for nothing. Everyone in America feels entitled these days and thinks that everything is owed to them. If you don't like paying healthcare bills, then purchase insurance. That's what it's for, unexpected medical expenses.
so if i'm about to die and i'm broke i should pay someone to save my life and foreign people should get free healthcare?
yea

Greenbrier, AR

#68 Jun 29, 2014
I have not paid a bill in years. Healthcare should be tax funded like law enfoncement. They are only hurting your credit. Worry about your health

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty and Chad edwards 50 min Pix 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Impulse 4,985
totally deluded and out of touch with reality. 1 hr Susie 5
Who hung them self last night? 1 hr guest 21
Trump Tax Plan Trillions From U.S. Coffers to t... 2 hr REDS don t care 1
Strippers who call themselves entertainers 2 hr Amber 1
Zachery Lynn Garner - convicted murderer (Apr '10) 3 hr Jessica C 57

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance