#4 Apr 29, 2011
haystak sucks...

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2011
haystak rocks!!
grew up with him

Sioux City, IA

#6 Apr 29, 2011
He grew up with my family he is awesome too good to come here! Can't believe this
haha

Monroe, NC

#7 Apr 30, 2011
Haystack is coming to dyersburg while dyersburg goes to memphis in may to see real artists!! Lol. Goes to show you how much haystack blows.
hahaha

Beech Bluff, TN

#8 Apr 30, 2011
Well...I guess we'll know where to find all the desperate white fat chicks tonight...
real talk

Sioux City, IA

#9 Apr 30, 2011
haystak is old and his new music is garbage. jellyroll is a beasf though

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#10 Apr 30, 2011
Fat chicks will be WINNING tonight!!!!!!!!!
name

Beech Bluff, TN

#11 Apr 30, 2011
200 dollars says my ex husband will be out chasing those chubbies behind his new girlfriends back. I feel so bad for her. But hey...big girls need love to.

#12 Apr 30, 2011
name wrote:
200 dollars says my ex husband will be out chasing those chubbies behind his new girlfriends back. I feel so bad for her. But hey...big girls need love to.
Do you need someone to chase you?
name

Beech Bluff, TN

#13 Apr 30, 2011
Nah. I'm not a chubby ( I think if I had gained some weight he might've liked me better :P) I'm also not much of a Haystack fan. My cardio is good so I'm not easy to catch. Do you need someone to catch?

#14 Apr 30, 2011
name wrote:
Nah. I'm not a chubby ( I think if I had gained some weight he might've liked me better :P) I'm also not much of a Haystack fan. My cardio is good so I'm not easy to catch. Do you need someone to catch?
Skinny women can be chased. I need someone slow and dumb. Do you know any blondes I can catch?
name

Beech Bluff, TN

#15 Apr 30, 2011
no sorry :/ My hair is prone to multiple colors.I'm not dumb either. Not really smart but easily teachable.
name

Beech Bluff, TN

#16 Apr 30, 2011
It occurs to me though..if you wanted someone skinny, slow, blonde, and dumb there might be a small smattering of them at the haystack show. But then you'd have to keep them in meth straws...that could be tiring. Aim higher Slim. I'm fairly certain you could do better :P

#17 Apr 30, 2011
name wrote:
It occurs to me though..if you wanted someone skinny, slow, blonde, and dumb there might be a small smattering of them at the haystack show. But then you'd have to keep them in meth straws...that could be tiring. Aim higher Slim. I'm fairly certain you could do better :P
But I want to chase you
name

Beech Bluff, TN

#18 Apr 30, 2011
XD You can chase me. But fair warning. I'm one of those women who can't commit and needs lots of space.

#19 Apr 30, 2011
name wrote:
XD You can chase me. But fair warning. I'm one of those women who can't commit and needs lots of space.
Wonderful. I'm an alcoholic and I'm dying, so this could be a beautiful relationship.
name

Beech Bluff, TN

#20 Apr 30, 2011
Awesome!I have to know who you are. The creepy part is this is Dyersburg. So we probably already know each other.
notmyrealemail3313@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 20 min 2twisted 10,886
bronwen hogshooter 34 min donnie 1
Tyrone the Democrat Gets Surprised 47 min Inquisitor 1
NEVER listen to what a RWNUT says 1 hr REDS don t care 1
Harbor Freight 1 hr LineFolder 6
Rich people are going to hell. 3 hr guest 2
Bannon Bitchslaps Dumbocrats and Fake News Media 6 hr ChopperBlades 4
Chimes for charity walker girl 18 hr Impulse 57

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web